The online racing simulator
dammit..

...well.. I got the year then.
Quote from bo-kristiansen :okay. i have changed it.. just for you. kiss kiss.
..no more nightmares.

thanks a lot
it's more funny
No stickymobil nooo!
Quote from jjones :Shall we start a lfs addicts annomous meeting up!

twhat u talking about
This thread is insane
So now to something completly different, or else I will become insane too.

I will notice when the patch is released. Everyone here will shout out with joy and this won't be overheard on this planet!
OMG, 2000 posts in this thread... :faint:
Quote from bo-kristiansen :twhat u talking about

The 1st step is to admit the problem. "Hi, Im Bo and I have an addiction" go ahead, say it aloud.

I'm Jeroen and I'm an LFS-aholic
Quote from Blackout :The 1st step is to admit the problem. "Hi, Im Bo and I have an addiction" go ahead, say it aloud.

Hi im and addict to, BUT I LOVE IT!:spanakinp
Tweak check your PM´s.
RALLY PACK!

That should explain it

Blackwood Forest... Mysterious car... rally course prominently center, :hide:
did someone said RALLY?! :rally_dri
my brain needs a better setup
It might also be a Radical SR-8.
Quote from Highsider9 :Tweak check your PM´s.

No I don't have my avatar in higher resolution, sry
It's clearly a motorcycle.
Dam, i want me patch.
Where did all the "new car" speculation come from?
Quote :Where did all the "new car" speculation come from?

Dunno. Maybe when some guy released a pick of a Raceabout GTR.
And Christ was dying on the cross.

He called to his faithful disciple in a weak voice, "Peter.. Peter.."
Peter, who was among the crowd, weeping, heard Jesus call. "I'm here Lord," as he fought his way to the front of the crowd. A Roman guard caught Peter, chopped off one of his legs and cast him back into the crowd.

Peter heard, once again, the gentle call of Jesus. "Peter.. Peter.."

"I'm here Lord! I'm coming," called Peter again, as he once again fought through the crowd, nearly reaching the foot of Christ's cross. The Roman guard, who heard the exchange, leapt forward and caught Peter. He chopped off Peter's other leg and cast him, again, back into the crowd.

"Peter, oh Peter, I must speak with you! Come hither," called Jesus.

"I'm coming, oh Lord! I'm coming. I shall not forsake thee," called Peter, as he fought once again through the crowd, dragging his body with all his strength, dodging the Roman guard. Peter reached the foot of his lord's cross. Weakly, he called, "I'm here, Lord, speak unto me!"

Christ looked down at Peter and smiled. "Peter, if it wasn't so foggy, I reckon I could see your house from here, and let me mum know to set a place. I'll be back on Sunday."

peace mo

edit: why is my picture not showing correctly? why is the image resized in the link? why are the simple tasks always the hardest? /edit
edit2: at least the link is now working, but i really like to know how to insert a picture that it shows in the topic itself... /edit
Quote :Christ looked down at Peter and smiled. "Peter, if it wasn't so foggy, I reckon I could see your house from here, and let me mum know to set a place. I'll be back on Sunday."

lol.
help! i've started to mutate....
Quote from Taavi(EST) :help! i'm starting to mutate....

Well that's pleasant.
finally managed to read all the pages from where i left off, over 2000 posts now, sheeesh its getting ridicilous. One just cant keep up with all the posting...

hopefully the patch is coming today..
This thread is closed

LFS.net has an update!!!
(2159 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG