The online racing simulator
yay withing 2 days i'll have my cam.

@Don. My condelonces to the SD card and it's relatives
Couple of shots from me again.

First up, these were captured by my 7 yr old daughter. She played for a little bit, but she prefers me throwing the ball and trying to beat the pup to it. The pup beats her every time, hehe.

I should have cloned out the garbage from the neighbor's brush pile in the background, but I'm not that good with cloning yet...

Second, I have a couple of sunsets I grabbed last night and tonight.

Is it you, Don?

Quote from spankmeyer :Is it you, Don?

lol :S

///M
Attached images
IMG_3275Hilfs.jpg
Attached images
try3.jpg
Some from the last few weeks:

I guess that's enough for now.
Love the first, fourth, and last ones especially!
Treated myself to a new toy today...

Ok so it's not subtle...

...but it's my first "G" lens, bought at over £150 less than usual high street price, so I'm rather pleased. Looking forward to using it as the days get longer and brighter. Hope to take it to Croft circuit this year, too.

And taken yesterday, but 0 out of 10 for originality I'm afraid...

ah noes! Why for god sake do i place a 1000€ order during hollidays, i have to wait even longer on my D80

@ Don: What are you using as Camera etc??
DSLR:
Canon EOS 350D

Lenses:
Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6
Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II
Sigma 70-300/4,0-5,6 APO DG Macro
Peleng 8mm fisheye
Canon EF 200mm f/2.8 L II USM

in bold is what i used on those last photos
for me today was a sad sad day haven't posted anything in ages. as i have being hard at work and only having a few times to play so new year xmas and a few partys and a few days that i went out.

then my 500G seagate barracuda 7200.10rpm crapped out and that was my photo drive i bought it like 4 months ago to store all my photos on ......

it started making some sort of clunking noise so that's the end of it and 140gb of photos but i can print screen my background that was an image that i took on new year lol
Attached images
bg.jpg
From earlier today. A cold, somewhat sunny day in New Mexico, just northwest of Santa Fe. You may recognize some of these locations from the remake of 3:10 to Yuma. The hike went through Diablo Canyon and then down an arroyo to the Rio Grande.

All with the K100D & kit lens, shot in RAW & processed in Lightroom.

Remainder of the images here: deadwolfbones : photos : Diabl ... 03-09- powered by SmugMug
Quote from DeadWolfBones :From earlier today. A cold, somewhat sunny day in New Mexico

Cold? No need to ease us northerners into it. We know what cold actually is

Nice beautiful blue in those skies. Do you use a CP? I can't get blue skies like that. Mine always end up white.

Looking through your smugmug link. Colors are very vibrant. Looks great.

Edit: Whoa, browsing to the end, is that your Toy? What year is that? Fantastic vehicle, I had an '88 I sold back in '04. I had the top off of it once. It was cool driving to work, but wasn't so cool driving home in the rain, hehe.
Beautiful shots DWB!! Very dramatic landscapes to shoot. Your lucky

Here are a some from the last few days. Its been very cold here for the last month (-20 to -30) so I'm finding it hard to motivate myself to actually leave the house
Attached images
DSC_2679.jpg
DSC_2756.jpg
DSC_2768.jpg
DSC_2775.jpg
Quote from mrodgers :Cold? No need to ease us northerners into it. We know what cold actually is

Hey now, it gets plenty cold here. -3 the other day when I woke up.

Quote :Edit: Whoa, browsing to the end, is that your Toy? What year is that? Fantastic vehicle, I had an '88 I sold back in '04. I had the top off of it once. It was cool driving to work, but wasn't so cool driving home in the rain, hehe.

It's my mom's and it's an awesome vehicle. She bought it for $2k and has had it for 2 years w/o a single bit of maintenance beyond oil changes.

edit: and some were that blue (thanks, New Mexico!) but some were punched up in Lightroom to match my memory of them. :P
Just the one for now
Attached images
lone bird.jpg
Yaaay, my D80 just arrived at work . Can't wait to go home
K20D comes today or tomorrow.

Also ordered an 18-55mm mk II kit lens and a SMC-FA 50mm f/1.4

Pretty excited.
OMG its so nice and heavy..... My Precious
I have been using a nikon D70 for a while now. These are some pictures I took.

My one and only photo of 2009 so far (ignoring some bloopers of the kids running around....)

Unfortunately, I didn't have as good of luck with my shooting skills as I did last year at this time....

Both shot handheld. Didn't have a tripod last year, and couldn't be bothered with the tripod this year. I was just taking some shots while the pup did it's business outside.
First shots with my K20D and the FA 50mm f/1.4.

Unfortunately, all shot w/ ISO 1600 (hadn't figured out the auto-ISO mode yet). Fortunately, K20D is totally fine at ISO 1600. :cool:

I'm gonna have some fun with this camera.

Camera Showoff
(5560 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG