The online racing simulator
Those new dashes to formulas just show that the devs read and fallow the forums closely! Those are just what were asked in this massive thread iirc. And looking good! There is allso new textures in FO8 cockpit

edit. Forums are feeling slow again
Hovewer guys, notice this:

Daily update titles changed into: "The April Update page" + date and hour of news didn't change today. It means, we either get patch today or tommorow - in my opinion. Hovewer, I would prefer more guru 'puzzles' insteed of a new patch.
Quote from Blackout :Hey wtf? That bottom of page LFS 2002-2006 got me thinkin, is LFS dead? lol...allmost got a heartattack (copyright thingys offcource). But do we get fog, or new car, or new track? Or the physics are so good you can go under minute around it? hmmm

Im as confused as he is...
Quote from Madman_CZ :the confusion is spreading....!!!! what is going on!!!

And the face avatars get stranger and stranger...
Like the new 'inside to outside' rev counter on the FO8

Blackwood guru though?
User configureable dashboards? And indeed it looks like the lamps on the second Day 3 picture are on.
Devs are really enjoying this - and so am I!

I'm so excited and I just can't hide it
I'm about to lose control and I think I like it
I'm so excited and I just can't hide it
And I know I know I know I know I know I want you

Quote from wien :Maybe the new tyre physics made a full blown 900HP F1 replica drivable?

Hey! Is it all for today?

((Forest + minute) @ blackwood = RallyCross)) + update = New rally car??
I love the great Guru!!!!
Is the name of the picture on the guru page anything to go on? "geniusloci.jpg"

And could guru be half of the word subaru if you knock off the G?
Dashboards, fog, lights, gurus, puzzles... what's going on? :woohoo: :woohoo:
Revealllll The Surprise Already, Its Killlllllllllllling Meeeee
... You guys suck, stop it, it's just crule ... LFS Devs are you listening, stop the insanity, your making us all insane ...
And cromo.com shown on the F08 steering wheel points to some publisher of religious art .
Quote from CharlieP :The question is WHO needs a minute in blackwood ?!

the guru does
The fog looks like rain i mean you can see actual raindrops. That can be just an ps effect tho
In Roman mythology a Genius loci was the protective spirit of a place. It was often depicted as a snake. In contemporary usage, "genius loci" usually refers to a location's distinctive atmosphere, or a "spirit of place", rather than necessarily a guardian spirit.
Usage: "Light reveals the genius loci of a place."
Examples of this can be found at tockenham church somerset where the genius loci is depicted as a statue in the wall of a norman church built of roman material.

Wikipedia.org
I'm getting a hardon from these pics
Quote from seggons :Is the name of the picture on the guru page anything to go on? "geniusloci.jpg"

And could guru be half of the word subaru if you knock off the G?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genius_loci ????
wooldor sockbat: WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON ???
and the name of the picture is geniusloci
Factor RZ I think, cannon.
This thread is closed

LFS.net has an update!!!
(2159 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG