The online racing simulator

Poll : What do you want of the following :

Both
XRT only
FXO only
Neither of the ones above, please post a comment and describe why / giving a suggestion
Well I can catagorically say that last night was a lot of fun, and all who were there got to experience the 'ghost bug'!
twas good fun yesterday, apart from certain noobs, especially the one who decided to sit at the exit of the pits and broadside people coming down the straight.....
If we were talking real life drivers mook my money would be on 67 sparky. Sounds like i missed a good nights racing.
Quote from danthebangerboy :If we were talking real life drivers mook my money would be on 67 sparky.

Sparky hits nothing though :ices_rofl
Turns out the fan only did that near-kaboom thing when I turned it on yesterday, so I can do these again
Ha! Thats very true. Lol @ your sig by the way jon. /me *runs away*
My Problem:
did not receive guest info / lost connection to the host

How to join?
My lfs often does things like that, just keep trying.
Quote from The Very End :I hate you

When that is said, I meant it the way about how the track is build up and such. Or if there were any other ideas you wanted to test out?

I love you too, honey.

Its not the track/layout that gets me, its the retards that like to dive bomb the field going into T1.
Quote from th84 :I love you too, honey.

Its not the track/layout that gets me, its the retards that like to dive bomb the field going into T1.

I agree with that. I love the wrecking, but same old T1 kind of sucks, but if people take me out on other parts of track I am not careing
If they only could fix some solid walls it would be cool, but beeing put in spec all the time suxor

IMO the best fun is the start straight and T2/T3.

Edit : I love you too. "You don't have to be gay to make your friend feel allright" .
the best part of the track is the section immediately after turn one leading to the wallclimb part, plenty of mayhem happens there
I plan using Fe2 in future too, with both jump and that wallride part. Will be funny to see how that works out when the speed is significant higher. Also some bales close to the walls should make it pretty dangerous overall to drive on the track. I don't like barriers, so I rather put some bales with with contact spots/areas on the track for the enjoyment.
Quote from The Very End :I plan using Fe2 in future too, with both jump and that wallride part.

You must mean FE3 because those corners aren't part of FE2.
Oh..lol! Well, Fe3 then
Is it me or have the servers not been around in the last couple of days?
Quote from Speeder000 :Is it me or have the servers not been around in the last couple of days?

The servers are all broken and nobody bothers to fix them.
Quote from zeugnimod :The servers are all broken and nobody bothers to fix them.

Move to [noobs] Jump then
Ah, procrastination at its finest!
Ok I failed.
is it me or are all servers dieing
The actual layout of the tracks are nice, pity they aren't there for people to enjoy!
If i had even a tiny idea of how to, and a connection that is capable, i would gladly host, but i don't have either.
Well, as soon as the man in charge for our servers gets around he'll probally restarts the servers and they'll come up again. But for now they all seems pretty much screwed lol, canot even find cow server on master list.
I'll take care of it...I just need the right tool.
..what you said?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG