The online racing simulator
Has anyone suggested yet that maybe the devs won't post updates on the weekend? Particularly easter weekend?
Quote from SiYaK :we needs the progress report NOW

I am sure you'll get it before 23:59 today GMT

go for a walk
-
(AtomAnt) DELETED by AtomAnt
Very True
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Has anyone suggested yet that maybe the devs won't post updates on the weekend? Particularly easter weekend?

Yes, we've been down that road. The person who suggested it got told off.
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Has anyone suggested yet that maybe the devs won't post updates on the weekend? Particularly easter weekend?

Indeed, looks like a good theory.

Fanboy: "NOES, THAT'S UNPOSSIBLE!!"
help
add an update please :Kick_Can_ :banghead:
I'm not having fun. At all.

Not funni!

Vain
This thread is becoming a great laugh. ;D Nice Rabbitdoggie up there. ;D

I'm gonna go watch some Japan Drama to pass the time.

Surly if we keep F5'ing everything will become cached?

Grats kamkorPL for post 100
Nope.. time for more NetKarPro... I can sit around pressing F5 later... c ya'll!
Quote from NetDemon01 : Oh my gosh:
HMMM!?!

Hah.

Strong candidate for worst idea ever.
Quote from bo-kristiansen :TOTALLY AGREE

It may sound strange.............................brobably because it is strange but i am currently looking over the whole Homepage searching for a easteregg.
Everyone is so excited with these little progress reveal (torture) pics and reports and I wonder whats going to happen when devs tell when the patch is going to be released
Once they're done with the patch content updates, they could release a letter from the patch download page URL everyday...
Lets throw in another easter bunny

well i think its safe to say that the update will either not come untill monday as the devs are having the weekend off or we will get an update when they all get in as they may be outside enjoying the lovely day.. unlike some people who have been sitting on this forum the last 3h mashing their f5 key to bits
I've been mashing CTRL+R... F5 is too much of a stretch.
@vtx OMG now i'll have bad dreams !!! :'(
Guys, the images for an update are out there, you just need to know where to look.

I just found them.
Yeah me too. The new RB4 GTR looks so nice.
Quote from cjb1118 :Guys, the images for an update are out there, you just need to know where to look.

I just found them.

Ugh, don't do that
This thread is closed

LFS.net has an update!!!
(2159 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG