The online racing simulator
Great news. I can't believe I didn't see this yesterday!

Thanks again for the great work guys.
Yay, gonna be a great 4 day early birthday present for me!!! Thanks Scawen, Eric, and Victor!!!
Yes!!
wow just saw the wheel on the fbm, i hope every car has it done this way!
GOOD WORK Scawen!!!
I don`t wait Next Friday!!!!
Thank you so much for this new and the cmx viewer

and to for all the effort you "Scavier" put in the game

Thx

Best regards

Another question , is for demo or only s2?
Quote from Takumi_lfs :Btw, ready to edit the sound file because the standard one sounds crap

Yeah.. Does not sound right at all.
I will be happy once I get it to sound like my sisters '06 GLI, just did a cat-back exhaust on that one and it sounds good.
Can I make a request (to the Dev's), that when you patch a game up, please do not include files that we would already have, such as the Steering Wheels used, headlights, custom tyre skins, etc, unless anything regarding these items have changed. I unpacked the installation, expecting it to only add the Scirocco to the LFS viewer, only to find that all of my textures relating to cars had been replaced by the bog standard ones.

Now maybe it's my fault, for blindly clicking "yes to all", but I didn't expect, what is basicaly a patch adding the Scirocco to the viewer and a skin, to over-write all of my hi-res addons. I mean, this 'patch' added a few things for the Scirocco, yet it somehow feels the need to overwrite the dds files for the all the cars. Maybe just something you could work on in the future? But I'll be backing up my .dds file every time a new patch comes out now :hide:

Don't take this the wrong way, btw. I, for one, appreciate this pre-patch alot
Been repeated over and over... lfs viewer, should go to it's own directory.
Meh. Back in my hole I shall go.

(But then if I do as you say, no hi-res car's to check mah sexy skinzzz on )
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Can I make a request (to the Dev's), that when you patch a game up, please do not include files that we would already have, such as the Steering Wheels used, headlights, custom tyre skins, etc, unless anything regarding these items have changed. I unpacked the installation, expecting it to only add the Scirocco to the LFS viewer, only to find that all of my textures relating to cars had been replaced by the bog standard ones.

Now maybe it's my fault, for blindly clicking "yes to all", but I didn't expect, what is basicaly a patch adding the Scirocco to the viewer and a skin, to over-write all of my hi-res addons. I mean, this 'patch' added a few things for the Scirocco, yet it somehow feels the need to overwrite the dds files for the all the cars. Maybe just something you could work on in the future? But I'll be backing up my .dds file every time a new patch comes out now :hide:

Seconded
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Can I make a request (to the Dev's), that when you patch a game up, please do not include files that we would already have, such as the Steering Wheels used, headlights, custom tyre skins, etc, unless anything regarding these items have changed. I unpacked the installation, expecting it to only add the Scirocco to the LFS viewer, only to find that all of my textures relating to cars had been replaced by the bog standard ones.

Is it that hard to extract it all to a new folder then copy over all your high res dds files?
Not strictly speaking - Just would save the numpty (who forgets, like me) from the annoyance of having to spend an evening looking for the wonderful collection of add-ons that he/she's bolted onto their game over the past 4 or 5 months. It's been 5 hours and I still can't find that frigging Audi FXO interior

Like I said, I'll be doing that in the future, however it still would be a nice 'carefree' addition. Or, alternatively, don't overwrite files that are bigger.

For example, a hi-res interior.dds is say... 2mb. The standard one may be 500kb, so the little extracter says "Ah, that's a better one, so we won't overwrite it!"

Damn these ideals that will never come true. :sadbanana
For those skinners out there....a transparent PNG mask to tide you over until the Master Skinnerz guys get the pro-kit up.
Attached images
VWS_MASK.png
If my sister leaves her car and her keys tomorrow, I am going to take my camera and change some things in the interior to make it a little better.
Some things can be improved quite a bit so I might as well make a high-res interior while I am at it.
Quote from banshee56 :For those skinners out there....a transparent PNG mask to tide you over until the Master Skinnerz guys get the pro-kit up.

It's already on the MSz forum.
Quote from skstibi :Yeah.. Does not sound right at all.
I will be happy once I get it to sound like my sisters '06 GLI, just did a cat-back exhaust on that one and it sounds good.

My Dad has a modified GTI, APR tuned and one cat removed. It actually sounds very close at lower rpm.
Greeeatt, i liked the car, will have to hold the {SR} now, hahahah
great job, now only lacking new tracks
Quote from {SR} Negão :Greeeatt, i liked the car, will have to hold the {SR} now, hahahah
great job, now only lacking new tracks

No way, not another SR
:bowdown::woohoo:
Thanks !
No more cold this winter
AWSOME i'm going balistic and i acually shit my pants lol but i'm so happy
For those who remember, MRT was a gift too:

Christmas 2003

Wow christmas came early
Can't wait to download it!

Awesome job Devs
This thread is closed