The online racing simulator
fo anyone struggling finding the lines of the car (basic skinners who arnt good at editing, like me :P) ive made this version, the wing mirror shadows are messed up tho

EDIT: tried to sort out the shadows abit, by removing them!
Attached images
VWS_DEFAULT.jpg
Quote from anbiddulph :fo anyone struggling finding the lines of the car (basic skinners who arnt good at editing, like me :P) ive made this version, the wing mirror shadows are messed up tho

invalid attachment

edit - its gone now ?
Great news!

Bean0, that CR skin is ace!
Quote from DevilDare :invalid attachment

edit - its gone now ?

ah perfect timing, i deleted the old one about 10 seconds before posting the new one, lol
Quote from Nadeo4441 :I think not, cuz the viewer is called 6A which means 0.6A = beta.

No, 0.6A would be the version number directly following 0.5Z. That's all you can reasonably conclude at this point.
Quote from anbiddulph :ah perfect timing, i deleted the old one about 10 seconds before posting the new one, lol

ahhh nice thanks
HAHAHHAHA... damn... Scawen, Eric, Victor .... seriously good job . Oh... and don't think about the pesimists here , they like to moan.
Not to sure the Mercury skin suits this car.
Attached images
Preview.jpg
Just a quicky.. but it's a start first R-R VWS skin!
-
(Bob Smith) DELETED by Victor : Please don't post private testing stuff Bob.
Nice to see the clock is real time.
This is great!
Just need a forum for the skins now
FINALLY, THANKS SCAWEN!!!!
Awesome!
Interior looks quite good, lots of 3D shapes like the shifter and handles.
Attached images
vwint.jpg
Anyone else notice that the license plate on the skin for the Scirocco reads "NOOB"?
This is the car I'm looking to purchase (well this or an Alfa) so I think I'll wait and see what happens on Fri, then book myself in for a test drive I think.
Hooray, now people will shut up.

Keep up the great work Scawen, Eric and Victor!
Very Nice Scawen, Victor and Erik You've done a very good at recreating the Scirocco I'll have many fun driving it

Thank's for releasing it before christmas Merry Christmas to you all
Thanks Scawen! You're the greatest! Had to get a post in.
nice..but:

why does his car needs a traction control? (did you notice the blue flickering light in the video?)
Why is a automatic shifting pattern shown in the dashboard, but the car has a manual gearstick??
Had to Do IT im so excited!!
Hope the pic expresses my feeling - THX for Early XMAS pressie Team.

Attached images
my newscirocco.jpg
wow thats sooner than i expected, thanks
Can i ask wth all the car wheels aren't like the FBM's if you can do it
I'd bet there are new speedos and mirrors cause they surely weren't disable dfor nothing in the video.
Wow! Like, serious wow! Thank you Scawen - I love you!
This thread is closed

VW Scirocco release plan
(695 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG