The online racing simulator
why does the devs trying to get rid of bugs piss you off?
Quote from Markz :Yea... All these test patches are starting to piss me off lol.

Downloading.

Oh and keep your suggestions to the Improvement section please lol. These threads are for the testing of these patches only.

Try to keep useless posts about "downloading right now" or "wow, these patches are coming fast" or "keep them coming" out of here also. These threads are for the testing of patches only and reporting issues with the test patches.

Yeah, this and my previous post do not belong, but they are more useful than the aforementioned.
In hotlapping when I cross first split i got a time of 0:00.77.
Is this meant to happen or if you change the Hour thing will come back in qualifying? It doesnt count the lap. So doesnt really matter.
Attached images
Split times.JPG
Not sure if this is my Windows install causing this, or LFS.exe. The crash address is 53a44e. It happened while switching from windowed to fullscreen mode, after looking at the multiplayer list of servers.
Keep them coming , the more patches , the better the game gets . You devs f.....g rock !!! :headbang:

(excuse my language , im just telling the truth)
Yeah this is best alpha game ive seen.
The devs are so busy trying to make the game better, and you guys are mocking them.
Its great something new to play with every day.
Thanks Scawen and Team.
Keep up good work.
Scawen, i appologise in advance for posting this here, but i fear you have overlooked this, and while you are doing a lot of these 'little' fix's i thought i'd post it.
I have a problem described HERE with the race position list on a triple screen setup, i hope you may find time to look into it.
Thankyou.
EDIT: Just spottted when tracing back through my old thread that you had replied, sorry
Very minor, but has the Keys.pdf document in the docs folder been updated with all the new key combinations? Only, I noticed that SHIFT+A for the sound editor was missing from the Controller/Sound section.
-
(Blowtus) DELETED by Blowtus : not a serious issue, sorry :)
Yes, I've updated the file. If there are any other keys which have changed / are missing, please let me know.
Thank you Scawen So Patch XXX is coming out on tomorrow yay!
Could we have a locked thread that is only used to announce new test patches?

This would allow people like us (who *always* run the latest patch on their servers) to subscribe to the thread without getting email bombed with reply posts.

Sorry to post a suggestion but it seems the right time and place.
Quote from Blowtus :Since you seem to have fixed the timing side of things in qual, it'd be nice if the blue flag side of things matched it - ie no blue flag when you're on a full lap that will be timed properly.

I know you deleted the post saying it's not an important point but... I think it is important if that is wrong.

Blue flag in qualifying is only supposed to come up if you are on your outlap and the car behind is on a lap after the outlap. Is that not working properly?

EDIT : I just found out by looking in the code that it seemed to be wrong in practice, so I've made that the same as qualifying.
Quote from Scawen :I know you deleted the post saying it's not an important point but... I think it is important if that is wrong.

Blue flag in qualifying is only supposed to come up if you are on your outlap and the car behind is on a lap after the outlap. Is that not working properly?

From memory, I recall seeing a blue flag a couple of times when not on an outlap in qualifying in Patch W and before. If nothing has changed, it's probably still like that.
Quote from SamH :Not sure if this is my Windows install causing this, or LFS.exe. The crash address is 53a44e. It happened while switching from windowed to fullscreen mode, after looking at the multiplayer list of servers.

How did you switch back to full screen mode? Was that with a key press, or automatically, and if it was automatically, was it when backing out of the list of games, or joining a host?

I'm looking into it because sometimes people do get a black screen or similar problems when LFS goes between windows and full screen.
Hurray, keep up the good work devs!
Quote from Scawen :FIX : Safer code when changing windowed to full screen

You really fixed it?

...and I was just coming to report about FIX : W36 could wrongly count first lap of hotlap as valid, because every real lap I did was "red".

Thanks
Awesome.

I can imagine by W40 it will be X.

I almost said WD40 lool..(WD40 is an oil lubercant for those who don't know )
Scawen, whats going on with steer smooth? Have you lowered it for a reason?
Quote from GruntOfAction :Awesome.

I can imagine by W40 it will be X.

I almost said WD40 lool..(WD40 is an oil lubercant for those who don't know )

X is comin out tomorrow

BTW, well done Scawen
Quote from niall09 :X is comin out tomorrow

BTW, well done Scawen

Any official quote for that statement?

Good work Scawen, so many Test patches lately!
Scawens said in numerous threads he's aiming for a 1st of June release
When viewing a W0 SPR the lap time starts at the begining of the reply and not at the start/finish line, so when the actual lap starts you have already 30-50 seconds in your lap time and at the finish of the lap you get the lap time + 30-50 seconds... although it shows the right lap time in the brackets [LAPTIME lap 1] as I understand that this is from SPR header.

------------

sorry, I see it was fixed in W37.
a1 cars
Hi is it ment to be in the test patchs that a1 cars cant qualify or practice as they dont no how to drive out of the pits. or is it a bug?
This thread is closed

Cleanup : Posts moved here after processing
(1871 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG