The online racing simulator
It´s not a unlock key its your game pass.
Im having problem
Today I did format for my computer , it was 2nd unlock , and 5 mins ago I downloaded and extracted U32 , and I need to unlock LFS again , but I cant , it says I have made all my unlocks for this month , I will wait now 1 month for it ? please fix.
Quote from RudolfR :Im having problem
Today I did format for my computer , it was 2nd unlock , and 5 mins ago I downloaded and extracted U32 , and I need to unlock LFS again , but I cant , it says I have made all my unlocks for this month , I will wait now 1 month for it ? please fix.

SAME with me...i just installed it, and tried to unlock s2 and it says ive used all of my unlocks for this month....can i get 1 more so i can use s2
Quote from Scawen :NO Unlock Requests Here Please.

http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=288148#post288148

sorry about that, now that ive told you about the problem, it would be usless for me to pm you....

how should i go about fixing this?

i had U30 at the begging of this month, then i switched to U28, now i tried to unlock U32 and i get the error message.....

you can PM me back if you want so we dont cluster the thread....thanks
thanks scawen for the unlock
Thanks for all these constant updates, Scawen. It seems that whenever i come on to the forum, there's another!! Keep it going.
Installed it. I had to re-unlock the S2.

??
Quote from RaceDoctor :
Installed it. I had to re-unlock the S2.

??

Have you been updating all the latest patches i.e. U32 then 33 then 34..? I had to do it when i was at like U then updated to U32 but not had to do it again after going up the updates...
Well i can't unlock my lfs anymore becouse it says it used all my unlocks for this month.
What i did was go from U30 to U32 and used 1 unlock, didn't like U32 went back to U30 and used another one. Is there any chance i get 1 more so i can try U35? Or will i have to wait until january?
Quote from spsamsp :1st post lol

What is wrong with you? This isn't a contest, this is a feedback thread.

As for the patch, works fine here, except the fact that I have to keep unlocking after all of these upgrades... which is somewhat frustrating.
Quote from JamesF1 :What is wrong with you? This isn't a contest, this is a feedback thread.

As for the patch, works fine here, except the fact that I have to keep unlocking after all of these upgrades... which is somewhat frustrating.

Nothing wrong with me, just a bit of fun. Sorry if i offended you... *prat*
Quote from Scawen :

But please everyone, no suggestions, just report serious issues. Patch and Full Version V final build is schedules for tomorrow, so I'm really not implementing new features now.

Thanks!

OMG!!
Men it's being a joke. We can't use any mod with all those patches coming up
then dont update.. is that such a problem?

haven't had the time to really check up, got alot of projects i'm working on, but progress looks good scawen
Quote from Riders Motion :Men it's being a joke. We can't use any mod with all those patches coming up

Did Scawen say that LFS is modable? (hope it is the correct word?)
just stop modding the game it is not supposed to be modded

Play it and enjoy it!

Nice to see you working till late at night just to get the bug fixed! So I hope to see the incomp. multiplayer Patch soon
Quote from Riders Motion :Men it's being a joke. We can't use any mod with all those patches coming up

No-one's forcing you to use the "TEST" patches. They're for getting a taste of where LFS is going in the future, not necessarily for the average user. If you want all your mods stick to patch V and only update when the official patches come out (i.e. through the auto-updater). Anyway, this patch V4 is necessary so soon after V3 because of a specific problem with single player replays, test patches don't usually come out so close to each other.

So you are complaining about LFS being developed??

Edit: LOL a bit late it seems...
Nice, now I can't connect to the Master Server
Quote from Riders Motion :Nice, now I can't connect to the Master Server

Check your firewall, it's probably detected a change in LFS.exe and is asking for permission.
Quote from LFSn00b :I know, this isn't the request section for unlocks, but i ran out of unlocks yesterday.

Guess what, tomorrow is Friday. You have already more posts than Scawen, yet still manage to run out? Geez.
looks like the fxo really dominates, lol. loads of restriction..

Edit: Sorry scawen, didn't realise it
Edit2: Got a real comment,
why doesn't the FXR have eny restriction, back in the days when i did a bit of racing the FXR seemed faster then the XRR, maybe because of me sucking or my setup tho...
Smurfen, your post is a great example of unnecessary spam without helpful content.

I will delete it soon but for now i'll leave it as an example of how not to post on this thread.
Scawen, both me and XCNuse made threads on both restriction and weight to balance the cars - should they be merged into this thread?

EDIT - Oh dear, geuss who just read the last sentence on only wanting to balance those two groups - oops! remove this post if you want, sorry!
This thread is closed

Cleanup : Posts moved here after processing
(1871 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG