The online racing simulator
Quote from RoaGod :3.06Ghz Pentium 4 with 533FSB? That is the Problem, the CPU sucks, that's all.

Your whole PC is crap, don't expect wonders...

OFFTOPIC:
Your CPU is just fine, your graphics is under middle class but you should be just fine for LSF and not beeing able to connect isn´t at all related to graphics or CPU .

Btw, as this rare CPU is the only Intel P4 CPU with FSB 533 and 512kb L2 cache with Hyper-Threading Technology you´d get a good price for it.
Quote from RoaGod :3.06Ghz Pentium 4 with 533FSB? That is the Problem, the CPU sucks, that's all.

Your whole PC is crap, don't expect wonders...

Got it last year in Feb. for around $985 or something. Was top of the line...for like 3 weeks After this year...Im getting video card,ram, harddrive, sound card...(have to wait till next year because got 2 year warrenty)
Quote from scoobyrbac :Got it last year in Feb. for around $985 or something. Was top of the line...for like 3 weeks After this year...Im getting video card,ram, harddrive, sound card...(have to wait till next year because got 2 year warrenty)

WHAT? I paid 120 Euro (< 200$) or so for my P4 3GHz HT (1MB L2 but only 400FSB) at appr. the same time^^ (and it runs fine at 3.46GHz)
P.S. HT isn't that important (when u mainly run single-threaded apps).

sorry for offtopic
Well.... I kinda really needed to get a new computer..old one blew up right in front of my..it was like a 590 MHz with like 10 gb harddrive all I could play on it was the old Ghost Recon and S1
to the editors
I say! You all, are doing a Great job with fixing Bugs and making LFS s2 Alpha w43 possible.
Thank you ! Best Money I ever spent, was on Live For Speed! But there is one question i do have.

Are we going to get a track editor?
If so it would be so cool I think, but anyways pm me later if your to bizzy . do it later on ! Contact me on this Forum
OMG! seach for track editer. its been talked about to death.
Quote from scoobyrbac :Got it last year in Feb. for around £494 ($985) or something. Was top of the line...for like 3 weeks After this year...Im getting video card,ram, harddrive, sound card...(have to wait till next year because got 2 year warrenty)

Last year in february i was drooling over my Dad's new AMD 4000 939 - somehow i don't think the P4 was EVER top of the line
this thread isn't for feature requests or chatting with your mates, lets keep it on topic please.
i have a little question : LFS human models are very frozen , only few moves turn head left or right and tun wheel , will there be any changes about that , i mean , will there be leg moves when u are pressing braks , clutch or aceleraition pedal , and hand moves when u switching gear up or donw ?
Quote from mxpxun :i have a little question : LFS human models are very frozen , only few moves turn head left or right and tun wheel , will there be any changes about that , i mean , will there be leg moves when u are pressing braks , clutch or aceleraition pedal , and hand moves when u switching gear up or donw ?

These are things you should post in the improvement suggestion forums. Not here

Great work Scawen. Testing under way.
for next patch can we get race results to automatically show, they only show if you press "t"
@imthebestracerthereis You can also press Ctrl + Tab. To see the results.
Am i mistaken or do you just mean the control-Tab function. It tells when and how results are to show?
Quote from imthebestracerthereis :for next patch can we get race results to automatically show, they only show if you press "t"

Quote from audimasta :These are things you should post in the improvement suggestion forums. Not here

Great work Scawen. Testing under way.

nuf said
Quote from imthebestracerthereis :for next patch can we get race results to automatically show, they only show if you press "t"

CTRL+TAB affects the way results are shown.

T is to type a message and has no effect on race results as far as I know.
I know ctrl tab
its on yes, but I can only see it if I type t
I think you'd better go and report it in the bug reports forum, with full descriptions and screen shots. It's nothing to do with X2 so your report has no place on this thread.
Hey possibly in X4 can you fix that glitch with the concrete barriers? Flipping on em isn't what I'd call "realisim".
Quote from GruntOfAction :Hey possibly in X4 can you fix that glitch with the concrete barriers? Flipping on em isn't what I'd call "realisim".

Scawen can't do that, yet, because that'd make the patch incompatible. And also this isn't the Improvement Suggestions forum.
Quote from Taavi(EST) :Scawen can't do that, yet, because that'd make the patch incompatible. And also this isn't the Improvement Suggestions forum.

Excuse me? Some patches will probably turn out incompatible anyway. And plus I figured it was a dire enough glitch to be fixed.

Oh well. Guess people will be flipping and a flopping from now on when they hit solid objects
Quote from GruntOfAction :Excuse me? Some patches will probably turn out incompatible anyway. And plus I figured it was a dire enough glitch to be fixed.

Oh well. Guess people will be flipping and a flopping from now on when they hit solid objects

I don't think scawen does not want to fix that bug, but it's probably a lot of work to correct the whole collision system with proper car damage. You know, card bouncing back on walls without damags isnt very... realistic ^^
Quote from GeForz :I don't think scawen does not want to fix that bug, but it's probably a lot of work to correct the whole collision system with proper car damage. You know, card bouncing back on walls without damags isnt very... realistic ^^

Well try this:

Go to autocross and smash into one of the walls (that keep you inside the map). See how you hit it. and bounce off with damage? Thats how the barriers should react to cars.
Quote from GruntOfAction :Why do you think I didn't create an entirely new topic? Of course I know its been discussed before. Im not an idiot.

GAH this is a thread for posting issues with a _physics_ _compatible_ patch ... your request is obviosuly incompatible and thus doesnt belong here ... not to mention the fact that this is _not_ the place for requests
This thread is closed

Cleanup : Posts moved here after processing
(1871 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG