The online racing simulator
"Wrecker Barricade"
(199 posts, started )
You cant. Only way is, to remember it.

But I think, you can just write "unknown" or sth in the field for the server name and it still will be accepted.
You don't need to be too specific about which server the problem occurred, unless you're wanting a server admin to attend immediately. If you're going to stay on the server, and include your LFS username when filing the report, admins can locate you to find the server.

The most important part of the report, for us at ukct.net at least, is the MPR to support the complaint. When we review an MPR, we look at the behaviour of the person being reported. If it's clearly wrecking, it doesn't really matter which of the 400+ servers the problem occurred. The wrecker will be banned in advance from our servers, before they ever try to join one of them.

I'll make a change to the wording on the form, to ensure that people feel they can submit a report, even if they can't remember *all* the details.
Mhmm
I have never actually got any of these reports through to me, but i have got other e-mails to do with it... Ick, has my e-mail gone funny?

ooo blob ---->
Quote from tenwierdufos :I have never actually got any of these reports through to me, but i have got other e-mails to do with it... Ick, has my e-mail gone funny?

ooo blob ---->

You have a silly email address though, Nick I'll double-check it in the script.
hmm
well ive recived one e-mail from the system but that seems to be one youve written

P.S. wow you jump on these posts quickly
I checked the address, and it's valid (I know from experience). I'll feed the script with all the addresses I have for you (3 of them) so that we maximise the chances of getting mails to you. I do think the problem's your end though. The server is definitely sending the mails, it's fully qualified with PTR records, RDNS and all that good stuff.
Oops
*Apologises*
Race clean or die'' You have no choice they say'...:lfs:
nah.. the message is dont deliberately ruin someone elses race. lfs is not non contact all the time.. accidents happen. and occasionly we use each other as a cornering aid however. it depends on the server you join. We will be starting an anything goes server. rules will be contact allowed, if there is a point.. like knocking someone out your way... deliberate wrecking just for a crash would still result in a ban tho ... oh ps... when sam gets round to finishing the database and frontend for the barricade.. i will get this API written.. No pressure sam <eg>
Hi everyone.. just a quick update. The barricade is migrating at the moment from teamccuk.com (a domain that will die in the near future.. it's due to expire, and the ukct.net guys have collaboratively opted to retire it) to the subdomain:-
http://barricade.ukct.net
It's also at http://wreck.ukct.net and it's at http://wreckers.ukct.net, just to make absolutely sure it can be found. All the subdomains point to the same location.

At some point in the future, we'll separate ukct.net and the barricade again, but the ukct.net domain is a much more permanent fixture so there shouldn't ever be a need to update bookmarks again unless you want to be meticulous.. the new addresses, above, will forever work.

For your convenience, previous landing pages now link to the new addresses. If you advertise the wrecker barricade from your InSim apps, or your websites, please take a moment to adjust away from teamccuk.com before it dies and breaks completely (it's due to expire any moment).

Thanks..
Sam

PS: I sent out a request to everyone currently receiving wrecker reports some weeks ago. I still haven't received responses from everyone. I am about to migrate the report email function to the new database driven system, which means that those of you who haven't responded to my original email detailing the information needed for the system, will no longer receive report emails.
How can I sign up to the updates?
Quote from duke_toaster :How can I sign up to the updates?

Quote from First Post :If you are a server admin, and would like to join the barricade, please PM me with an email address and the name of your team/server/s. Your email address will not be shared with others and will not be visible/accessible on any web page or form.

We've had a large number of sign-ups to the barricade in the last week or so

I'm departing tomorrow for a bit of a drive to Zurich and back. It'll take around a week or so. If anyone wants to buy me a drink on the way, I'll be going through France, Belgium and Germany...

For the next week, therefore, any servers who wish to join or add new admins to the barricade directly will not be actioned after tonight. Also new reports received over the next week will not be added to the online database until I get back. For any downtime problems for the barricade, for any of the ukct.net LFS servers, the STCC server or for the OCC, please email Mikey directly on ctr.mkserve@ukct.net for a quick fix

Cheers..
SamZ
hmph... I wondered why sam was asking me for my email address <G>.... well i check that email once a day... and these forums once every 2 days or so... i'll try and keep on top of it.. but i cant promise to be as efficient as Sam over there <G>

ta

Mike..
i was coming past division nl in this race and he decides to crash me... why i dont know but i realised he was a noob in another server and thought to myself he might be sensible during a race. turns out i was wrong and he hits me twice in this replay silly silly noob.

thanks ban him from your servers
Attached files
division nl wreck.mpr - 520 KB - 361 views
Quote from big dee :i was coming past division nl in this race and he decides to crash me... why i dont know but i realised he was a noob in another server and thought to myself he might be sensible during a race. turns out i was wrong and he hits me twice in this replay silly silly noob.

thanks ban him from your servers

from his sig - NB: Wrecker Report address has changed to http://barricade.ukct.net
cheers
Quote from big dee :cheers

check your emails - youve told the barricade to unban you from a server not on the barriacde
:S lol
Hi

i guess this wrecker barricade cant watch drivers suspected of cheating?

the reason i ask is i think someone caused my LFS to crash (not saying who) but its only a suspician due to the fact that they entered a mod at the start and after argueing with them over an incident my lfs crashed which it has never done before. hence i wasnt able to save it

Any Help?

=EYC= ZoolPool
Quote from zoolpool :Hi

i guess this wrecker barricade cant watch drivers suspected of cheating?

the reason i ask is i think someone caused my LFS to crash (not saying who) but its only a suspician due to the fact that they entered a mod at the start and after argueing with them over an incident my lfs crashed which it has never done before. hence i wasnt able to save it

Any Help?

=EYC= ZoolPool

temp.mpr is your friend, but i highly doubt someone could remotely make your LFS crash

PS - you post the replays here, not on the forum
Quote from Jakg :temp.mpr is your friend...

Not everyone knows about the autosave replay feature. And, not everyone would want 2.2 Gb or 3,428 mpr files like I have.

Edit: Oops, I guess it saves temp.mpr whether you autosave or not.
Quote from cs_drag :look what i found while looking lfs related movies on google videos.illepall
this retarted guy with nick AMT MetalHead crashing probadly on demo servers.illepall geez what a noob 9 year's old kid with no friends :doh: :mad:
http://video.google.com/videop ... 52521&q=metalhead+lfs

only thing good in video is music:headbang:

he's already been reported, but he's demo so we cant do much
What a cock, I cannot believe people would brag about their wrecking skills.. if you can call them skills.
What amases me about that wrecking video is the perpetrator seems to think he is "owning" the other drivers. To perform an /pwn, own, or commit ownage/pwnage etc one has to actually beat the subject, but this wrecker is driving the wrong way and sitting stationary on the track (a very mundane form of wrecking), and therefor he isn't winning.

If he was to win with no morals or scrupples and crash people off the track on his way to winning then he'd have "owned" the other drivers, but as it stands all he's done is act like a twat and then proclaim he's the greatest wrecker in LFS - which I feel is a long way from the truth and is purely a self conseived tital.

AMT Metal Head if you read this then I think you ought to remove your egotistical videos from Google, they do not show you in a good light. In fact it's the most I can do to imagine you sitting there with a stiffy over the carnage you are causing, but in truth, that's all it is. You're f'd up in the head, it's easy to imagine you with an unkempt hairstyle and poor personal hygeine.

Whilst I understand these are difficult years for you, what with puberty and everything, I feel the best thing for you is to cease broadcasting yourself over the internet whilst you go through the difficult transition into adulthood.

You will only regret your petulance later, as you grow older and try to bring up your own kids (assuming you dont exhaust the devices necessary to produce them) in the future you will look back on these actions and realise that you are indeed possibly one of the biggest and most unpopular twats to have ever walked the earth.

"Wrecker Barricade"
(199 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG