The online racing simulator
"Wrecker Barricade"
(199 posts, started )
Quote from S k i p p y :random outburst

think i sure did hit a nerve. dont like me, what can i do about that. and meh like i say, this just doesnt bother me. are you trying to bother me? i bet you are huh. lmao.
oh and also, you have replyas blah blah... so were they intentional? i wanna see where you came to that conclusion. give me a link or something. i watched the earlier ones and they made me laugh for some reason. im not trying to push it with the admins, oh mighty ones you really need that stick removed from your bunghole
#52 - Jakg
Quote from DanISTheMan :i dont think hes out to spoil anyones fun. probably just finds the crashes fun. heck, i definitly find them fun when they happen. if you dont, unplug your PC now, and never return. sure, its annoying if your in 1st/2nd/3rd place, and someone deliberatly rams you. you need to laugh it off, or you wont live too long. im always gettin bashed around in races, i dont think ive ever once initiated a kick/ban. i might go "wtf" or "OMFG", and hope for a sorry, but thats rare. gamegamegamegamegamegame. look up the word game, godamn.

i paid my £24 to have CLEAN, FUN races, i don;t see why you have the right to take that away from me
#53 - uiop
Yeah i crashed AIs on blackwood, got that inspirated from video i saw, there it was an Oval lap, in first lap i made ramps and AIs cars went crazy, as they jumped over it and crashed, as the laps went the sicker it went, in the video and in blackwood.

Well i dont have a boring life, i have some hobbies, and my family is just ok.
i wrecked because i didnt got the good laps and it just threwd up and i went a lil bit crazy, i really regret it that i was sucha fool. ill think on a momo wheel but that is just a waste of money? but mouse driving is hard too.

Yeah it is irritating when a lamer takes u out for nothing, i have felt it on my own and its not good.
I think, its best to start a clean sheet. Once my ban is over, really 30 days without lfs is bad for me, ill start proving myself on the S2 servers.

admins, can u just give me a second chance, just for a try? Take the bans off and ill prove that i want to get better!
Quote from Jakg :i paid my £24 to have CLEAN, FUN races, i don;t see why you have the right to take that away from me

make sure to check that you are reading and understanding what im typing, please. including earlier postings. thank you
Quote from DanISTheMan : think i sure did hit a nerve. dont like me, what can i do about that. and meh like i say, this just doesnt bother me. are you trying to bother me? i bet you are huh. lmao.

Being a smart ass won't help you either. You didn't hit a nerve with me, I simply don't like people getting banned and then coming here to bitch. I never said I didn't like you. I am trying to give you advice on how not to get banned and stay banned. I don't need to bother you, you posted in a thread full of server admins, what the hell do you expect?

I still say that if you apologized you would find that your permanent bans weren't so permanent.
#56 - SamH
We all wreck occasionally, AFTER a race. That's normal.

Wrecking someone else's race for your own pleasure or satisfaction is not, and never has been, an acceptable form of behaviour on LFS.

If you bought LFS thinking that it WAS acceptable to enter a server and trash the race in progress, then you should have learned more about what you were buying into when you invested your money in LFS. You wasted £24. You can't fit in with the community. Sorry. Tough. Bye.

Dan, I personally neither care nor dismiss what you say. I hear. But at the end of the day, I just simply choose to protect our servers from your kind of mentality. That's all
Quote from S k i p p y :Being a smart ass won't help you either. You didn't hit a nerve with me, I simply don't like people getting banned and then coming here to bitch. I never said I didn't like you. I am trying to give you advice on how not to get banned and stay banned. I don't need to bother you, you posted in a thread full of server admins, what the hell do you expect?

I still say that if you apologized you would find that your permanent bans weren't so permanent.

i havnt bitched yet... and am not going to. show an example maybe of me bitching? and dont be taking shit out of context, like some have been doin...

i think i did say sorry earlier by the way. i dont see what difference it makes. you already know im sorry for going after the end. and if ive knocked some other people in my quest for teh win, due to lack of attention to the side mirrors, then im sorry for that too, but survival of the fittest lol. i mean, i can crash and recover and continue the race, but i see people just go to the pits and proceed to whine.
Quote from DanISTheMan :oh and also, you have replyas blah blah... so were they intentional? i wanna see where you came to that conclusion. give me a link or something. i watched the earlier ones and they made me laugh for some reason. im not trying to push it with the admins, oh mighty ones you really need that stick removed from your bunghole

I wish you would stop editing after you post.

I have replays distributed through SamH's website. If you want them, ask him not me. As far as I'm concerned they are for Admin viewing only. I feel that they were 100% intentional, that's how I came to my conclusion. Admins aren't "mighty" they are only here to try to keep LFS clean, something you wouldn't bitch about if you weren't in the wrong in the first place. I also do not have a stick in my ass, KTHXBYE.
#59 - SamH
Quote from uiop :admins, can u just give me a second chance, just for a try? Take the bans off and ill prove that i want to get better!

I believe the username uiop has a permanent ban on our particular server, which can't be lifted without replacing the dual processors and mobo of the server upon which the instruction "/ban uiop 3650" has been permanently etched. Obviously this is going to be at significant expense, but if you wish to finance it, let me know.

The best thing I can suggest is that you invest another £24 in a new licence, and race cleanly on that instead. Obviously, if you invest the £24 and then race dirtily, you'll now be banned from most servers even more quickly than last time because we have the Barricade up and running
Quote from SamH :We all wreck occasionally, AFTER a race. That's normal.

Wrecking someone else's race for your own pleasure or satisfaction is not, and never has been, an acceptable form of behaviour on LFS.

If you bought LFS thinking that it WAS acceptable to enter a server and trash the race in progress, then you should have learned more about what you were buying into when you invested your money in LFS. You wasted £24. You can't fit in with the community. Sorry. Tough. Bye.

Dan, I personally neither care nor dismiss what you say. I hear. But at the end of the day, I just simply choose to protect our servers from your kind of mentality. That's all

thats all good, do what you must. if your going to be that...whats the word... unreasonable, then fine, not like i have much options really. unfortunate how the human race is becoming. cya.
#61 - joen
Quote from uiop :
i wrecked because i didnt got the good laps and it just threwd up and i went a lil bit crazy, i really regret it that i was sucha fool.

But why do other people have to take the piss because you can't get good laptimes? I really don't understand that way of thinking.

Quote :
ill think on a momo wheel but that is just a waste of money?

It is if you don't have enough determination to get good lap times. Good laptimes don't just happen, you practice, and practice and practice... And ask other racers to help you improve instead of banging into them. You'd be surprised how many people are willing to take time to help you.

Quote :
admins, can u just give me a second chance, just for a try? Take the bans off and ill prove that i want to get better!

I'm not an admin so the following is completely my personal view on it. I would ask myself if you would have said you want to "better your life" if you hadn't been banned.
People are always sorry about something when they are confronted with the consequences of their actions and something has been taken away from them.
It's simply a case of think before you act if you ask me.
If I were an admin I would at most consider a shorter ban, but it would still be not for a long time.
#62 - uiop
hopeless case :S but i wont buy an new username for that
#63 - SamH
@Dan
I'm what's known as an LFS fanboy. I think it's great. I love the fact that, day or night, I can find excellent racing on a good many servers, aside other conscientious drivers who will never ever wreck me because they've "had a good day" (per your earliest comment). That's something I want to keep as-is.

If that's unreasonable, I think your grasp on reason is faulty at best.
Quote from DanISTheMan :no offence, but i really couldnt care less. even if i can race with AI drivers on my own server, im content. not that i have to, like i say, there are pelnty of other servers where i can get ma race on.

Actually, my post was aimed at this:

Quote :Originally Posted by uiop
flash this grandpa, lol who told u that that i wasted my 24 quid? i just wrecked a hole month in demo mode LOL, i will be back on s2 yeh try to catch me at act banana lover

...and not you Dan. That is not to say that if you ever come on our server with that language that you won't get perma-banned anyway.
Quote from SamH :@Dan
I'm what's known as an LFS fanboy. I think it's great. I love the fact that, day or night, I can find excellent racing on a good many servers, aside other conscientious drivers who will never ever wreck me because they've "had a good day" (per your earliest comment). That's something I want to keep as-is.

If that's unreasonable, I think your grasp on reason is faulty at best.

i know what you mean. i might not be as into it as you, but im pretty into it. what i meant by that anyway, is that it was such a good day that i just wasnt paying much attention to the game. my thoughts were elsewhere. lets not forget that most of the time im playing this game, im under the influence... but what, you gonna arrest me? suspend my license officer?

Quote from banshee56 :Actually, my post was aimed at this:

...and not you Dan. That is not to say that if you ever come on our server with that language that you won't get perma-banned anyway.

sorry for the mixup my friend.
#66 - th84
Quote :lets not forget that most of the time im playing this game, im under the influence...

I think you will have to come up with a better excuse than that. Im pretty sh**faced 90% of the time i play LFS, and have never wrecked anybody on purpose. And im sure im not the only one... huh Afro? :P
#67 - uiop
the team name speaks itself :P
Quote from th84 :I think you will have to come up with a better excuse than that. Im pretty sh**faced 90% of the time i play LFS, and have never wrecked anybody on purpose. And im sure im not the only one... huh Afro? :P

i aint got no afro :-P
shitfaced on what though? thats the question
#69 - th84
Quote from uiop :the team name speaks itself :P

Really? What does it say?

Quote :sh**faced on what though? thats the question

See TheAfro's avatar.:banana_ra
#70 - uiop
noooooooob !
Quote from th84 :See TheAfro's avatar.:banana_ra

hehe... well its different for everone, all depends on the person. and it goes so deep, but i wont even get into all that philosophy shit... cba! anyway...

WEED POWER!
(damn that yellow text..)
#72 - uiop
argh, lol i thought about the weed but it seemed to bee unrealistic:P
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
I'm shocked the the accusations of drug abuse flying about

Even if i did use certain mind altering substances, I'm most definately NOT a wrecker because of it!

being under the influence is not (in any way) a good excuse for driving like a twat.

try it one day (when you're old enough for a licence) with a copper. "It wasn't my fault occifer, i'm too f-cked up to drive straight"

They just keep on diggin! :-) lol, gotta love the kiddies
looks like they've given up
Quote from uiop :noooooooob !

You have no chance for a team with your wrecking and attitude.

I bet you wish you never "pissed" me off now, since the name and shame topic I made about you

"Wrecker Barricade"
(199 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG