The online racing simulator
"Wrecker Barricade"
(199 posts, started )
#26 - SamH
PS: I'd really like to not watch this thread turn into a name/shame for individual wreckers.

I completely understand the frustration when someone starts following you around, trying to pick you off while you're trying to get down to some good old racing.

At least in the future you'll be able to simply wander into a barricaded server with excellent racing, and where they simply can't follow
Quote from SamH :PS: I'd really like to not watch this thread turn into a name/shame for individual wreckers.

I completely understand the frustration when someone starts following you around, trying to pick you off while you're trying to get down to some good old racing.

At least in the future you'll be able to simply wander into a barricaded server with excellent racing, and where they simply can't follow

Gotcha sweetcheeks. I wasn't really frustrated after what he did, it just added more evidence for his behaviour.

Won't do the name and shame again, I'll head for the wreckers report.
Quote from SamH :Forgot to emphasise that the same information sharing is available to your system, filur

Sounds really great, since i haven't figured out at all who i should allow to add bans.
#29 - SamH
Quote from filur :Sounds really great, since i haven't figured out at all who i should allow to add bans.

And therein lies the problem! LOL!

As an extreme example, I wouldn't want André's bans to take effect on OUR server. Nobody on OURS gets banned just for not saying hello, and certainly nobody gets banned on our server for being faster than a server admin either. They never will be.

There are a thousand different permutations, and each one adds a different perspective into the mix. For me, nothing is entirely black or white.
well, ill admit, i did wreck a couple of times. but only was really after The End, after we were having disagreements (you know i love you really). anyway, id just like to say that ive learned my lesson. normally i try and race as fair as possible, but that day, well i wont start the excuses, but it was a good day and i just didnt give a ****! ive been banned from a few servers, but learned my lesson and am grateful that i can still play it innit. wewt. just wanna say that im no full time wrecker, my soul purpose of getting the game was to race, but i had my off day, and it was unfortunate some bigga **** was there to see it. what are the odds! anyway, race on. sex for all!
#31 - th84
Quote : and it was unfortunate some bigga ni*** was there to see

Now your doing the same thing on these forum's. I saw the replay's, and your wrecking wasnt the only reason you were banned from some servers. Using word's such as the one above, imo, is as bad as wrecking.
#32 - SamH
Quote from th84 :Now your doing the same thing on these forum's. I saw the replay's, and your wrecking wasnt the only reason you were banned from some servers. Using word's such as the one above, imo, is as bad as wrecking.

Agreed wholeheartedly. I think someone's taking the micky. I don't believe anyone could be so totally socially unaware as to believe that this is acceptable behaviour.
i dont see anything wrong with it personally. its the intention behind the word that matters. anyway, the only reason its racist, is because people think it is. people are so silly. check it:
"pass that blunt, man."
"pass that blunt, ****."
same thing. you are actaully racists because you notice race. **** can mean anyone. **** can be white trash. ****** was the derogatory word for black people a century ago, not ****. and anyway, even that dont matter. people are, VERY... err whats the word. brainwashed? i dunno. i dont wanna push it and say stupid\ignorant. just brainwashed by todays society. break free, ma ****s!
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
#34 - th84
The fact is, you are using a word that you know offend's certain people. It has nothing to do with us seeing race. We don't see race here or online in lfs. The only time race is even a question is when ignorant people like you use word's like your using.
ok ok. i understand your... offended by that word (cant see why since i dont think your black and being enslaved?). but people choose to be offended. you understand what i mean by that? i hope. you control how you feel, no excuses what so ever. why should i suffer and be restricted to certain words because other people get their knickers in a bunch over a word. i know i might be stirring it up abit, which isnt my intention, im just being me, saying what i normally say. im not a chav btw. they needs a killin. no there are other, better groups out there. chavs are like, the lowest form anyway i love you all. you are my brothas, so just chiiiw. im not here to offend, im here to race. if you realised that then there isnt a problem. the problem is imaginary.
-
(uiop) DELETED by uiop : im idiot
I don't believe I will have to try to "catch you in the act", because after tonight, you will never again be on our server.
-
(uiop) DELETED by uiop : 2x time idiot LOL
#37 - joen
Quote from uiop :flash this grandpa, lol who told u that that i wasted my 24 quid? i just wrecked a hole month in demo mode LOL, i will be back on s2 yeh try to catch me at act banana lover

You spent a whole month wrecking people on demo servers for 24 quid?! Wow dude that must be so much fun! You're right, that's definitely worth 24 quid!

Quote :
dont make urself an idiot, please!

I think a vast majority doesn't think he's the one making a fool out of himself.
#38 - uiop
Quote from joen :You spent a whole month wrecking people on demo servers for 24 quid?! Wow dude that must be so much fun! You're right, that's definitely worth 24 quid!

I think a vast majority doesn't think he's the one making a fool out of himself.

thanks mate, ill be back on july and try to make the best of out it, really!
[humor]

please dont ban me, im only a wrecker sometimes

Is the word F'cktard offensive to people of you're type then? or am i just being ignorant?

[/humor]

if you wanna make the best of it, start racing for you're kicks, it takes a while to get to a decent level (we all know wreckers can't drive) but worth it for the respect you'll gain from people you race with. you certainly ain't gonna get any respect from any of us ATM

I'm signing up my server!

BTW it might be a cool idea to have an identifying symbol in the server name or welcome message, showing it part of the network.
Quote from banshee56 :I don't believe I will have to try to "catch you in the act", because after tonight, you will never again be on our server.

no offence, but i really couldnt care less. even if i can race with AI drivers on my own server, im content. not that i have to, like i say, there are pelnty of other servers where i can get ma race on.
#41 - th84
Quote from Theafro :BTW it might be a cool idea to have an identifying symbol in the server name or welcome message, showing it part of the network.

+1

Quote from uiop :thanks mate, ill be back on july and try to make the best of out it, really!

That might be hard to do with no server's to join!
BTW, why did you delete your previous post?
Quote from DanISTheMan :no offence, but i really couldnt care less. even if i can race with AI drivers on my own server, im content. not that i have to, like i say, there are pelnty of other servers where i can get ma race on.

you still race the AI, i didn't think anybody was a slow as them

the kiddies are amusing at times, especially when they get upset
Quote from Theafro :you still race the AI, i didn't think anybody was a slow as them

well i tried the other day. not as fun as real online play, but will suffice if i ever get banned from all servers, if thats possible.... lol yeah they are quite slow, i was shcoked actually at the slowness. but im sure theres gotta be a way you can turn up there speed or someshit
#44 - uiop
Quote from th84 :+1

That might be hard to do with no server's to join!
BTW, why did you delete your previous post?

got shamed a lil bit of my ridicilous actiong
#45 - joen
Quote from uiop :thanks mate, ill be back on july and try to make the best of out it, really!

I'm not your mate, and I don't think I'll be seeing a lot of you.

One thing I'm really curious about though, and I mean this in all sincerity, is why you insist on wrecking and trying to spoil other people's fun? This is a serious question, I'm really interested what makes you want to do that? What's the reason behind it? Are you frustrated, did your mommy not love you enough, do you just have a very boring life so even stuff like that becomes fun to you? What is it?
Quote from joen :I'm not your mate, and I don't think I'll be seeing a lot of you.

One thing I'm really curious about though, and I mean this in all sincerity, is why you insist on wrecking and trying to spoil other people's fun? This is a serious question, I'm really interested what makes you want to do that? What's the reason behind it? Are you frustrated, did your mommy not love you enough, do you just have a very boring life so even stuff like that becomes fun to you? What is it?

i dont think hes out to spoil anyones fun. probably just finds the crashes fun. heck, i definitly find them fun when they happen. if you dont, unplug your PC now, and never return. sure, its annoying if your in 1st/2nd/3rd place, and someone deliberatly rams you. you need to laugh it off, or you wont live too long. im always gettin bashed around in races, i dont think ive ever once initiated a kick/ban. i might go "wtf" or "OMFG", and hope for a sorry, but thats rare. gamegamegamegamegamegame. look up the word game, godamn.
Please tell us, it might actually help if we could work out WTF is going on inside a wrecker's head. (joke withheld)

I enjoy a good crash, but i'll still go out of my way to avoid them if i'm gonna effect somebody elses race.

quite often there is a bit of fun contact with a few of the guys i regularly race with and know well, I never do it during a race, but we'll often have a lap or two of full contact racing, it's fun.

the only thing most of us hate wreckers for is simply because they are ignorant of other people's right to a clean, close race, they just wanna have fun in the quickest way possible.

try banger racing if you want to crash, nobody will get upset with you for ruining a race, and you'll have a huge amount of fun. (we might even start to respect you, if you respect others)
#48 - joen
Quote from DanISTheMan :i dont think hes out to spoil anyones fun. probably just finds the crashes fun. heck, i definitly find them fun when they happen. if you dont, unplug your PC now, and never return.

Well, if he enjoys that but doesn't want to spoil other people's fun, he can go crashing into the AI in offline mode.

This is LFS, not destruction derby. I play LFS to race, not to create crashes, and I certainly don't think I need you to tell me to go because I don't like wrecking. You make it seem like LFS is a crashing game, and everybody that doesn't like that should just go if they don't like it illepall

After your edit: the way you put it now makes it a different story.

Let me get this straight, crashes that happen by accident are not a problem to me. Well, ofcourse I don't like it when it happens but I accept it as part of racing. I can honestly say that I am a very patient, forgiving and tolerant racer, and I certainly don't go calling everybody names when they cause an accident. And when somebody accidentally crashes into me or something and says sorry all is then completely forgotten as far as I'm concerned. And I only vote to ban when somebody is deliberately crashing or blocking the track. I certainly realise it's a game, but it's a game I like to play serious.
Quote from joen :Well, if he enjoys that but doesn't want to spoil other people's fun, he can go crashing into the AI in offline mode.

This is LFS, not destruction derby. I play LFS to race, not to create crashes, and I certainly don't think I need you to tell me to go because I don't like wrecking. You make it seem like LFS is a crashing game, and everybody that doesn't like that should just go if they don't like it illepall

good point...
thats actually a good idea... brb :P

but seriously, crashes do happen, even in real races, and often, (and im sure you know that). and i wasnt telling you to gtfo, i was just sayin. crashes happen, and you cant ban someone for messing up and not saying sorry in time. although people do anyway. because they're too pissed off inside or someshit, who knows.
i was basicly saying if you cant even laugh off a crash in a GAME, what will happen to your mental health when shit goes bad in the real world.

hehehehehe, i remember i only got into racing because i saw a big crash on tv, the grand prix or whatever.. yeah, that was the moment. ahh.

oh and also, people want it to be realistic and everyything, while they magically teleport off the track when they crash, into the pit. damn, this is ammusing
Quote from DanISTheMan :well, ill admit, i did wreck a couple of times. but only was really after The End,

I have 4 replays of you crashing, and none of them were after "the end".

Quote from DanISTheMan :i dont see anything wrong with it personally. its the intention behind the word that matters.

Therein lies the problem. A smart person would simply play by the rules, apologize, shut up, hope for the best, and just go race. But instead you have to keep pushing your luck with server Admins on this board.

Quote from DanISTheMan : no offence, but i really couldnt care less.

That's the attitude that got you on 86'd in the first place.

Quote from DanISTheMan :there are pelnty of other servers where i can get ma race on.

There will be less servers for you to join now that you posted here.

Quote from uiop : thanks mate, ill be back on july and try to make the best of out it, really!

You're not helping yourself either.

If people would simply accept responsibility for their actions, and apologize in these threads instead of arguing, they would find their bans lifted more frequently.

"Wrecker Barricade"
(199 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG