The online racing simulator
Quote from tombarlin :did this little quicky as i thought the screenshot beefy took was awsome sorry its only a quick one and im still learnin photoshop

[ATTACH]41872[/ATTACH]

Looks nice too. try to add more fog.
how? like i said im new to photoshop whats the best way to add fog??
Quote from tombarlin :how? like i said im new to photoshop whats the best way to add fog??

If i knew

Look at somewhere in the filters
no cant find it or anything that looks like fog
hmmm. Any experienced photoshop user can help him?
Wow, thanks tombarlin. That's a very good attempt for a Photoshop beginner.

Looking back at the original screenshot, I could've made it better with a few more cars infront and behind the FZR. Will remember for next time.
Anyone want to give this one a go?
Attached images
LFS 2007-10-13 15-39-17-42.png
One attempt is better than no attempt, thanks.

One thing, you should select the tyre aswell as the wheel when giving radial blur, look like the wheel is spinning inside the tyre. Probably thinking why haven't I done it myself now.

Still good attempt.
anyone give it a go?
Attached images
Gtuned 1.jpg
Quote from Kaw :Failed miserable!

Don't think so - you supplied a good base to work with! So I did a quick edit and I hope you like it.
Attached images
Kaw_edit_FZR.jpg
Quote from Takumi_lfs :hmmm. Any experienced photoshop user can help him?

Maybe I could try so ... firstly add a layer with a gradient from gray (where the fog is thickest, usually above horizon) to transparent (nearest to camera position) which simulates the fog's thickness the greater the distance is. Then erase some parts manually with different opacities, sizes and shapes of the brush which simulates that the fog isn't homogeneous. Finally, try to add two overlaping, somewhat perspective cones of light with light gray (or light blue which helps to simulate xenon lights), negatively multiplied.

After all you should bring up a similar result as I've attached.
Attached images
fzr_by_tombarlin+fog.jpg
wow thats amazing thanks for your help will have a try myself later
#517 - Kaw
Could someone have a go at this ?
Attached images
kajojump.jpg
kajojumpedit1.jpg
kajojumpedit.jpg
Me like So ill use this once more
I dont have too much GOOD quality screenshots...
But I would like to see these get edited
1.) http://img136.imageshack.us/im ... fs2007101219503664pk8.jpg
It would be great, if someone could edit the messages out (the pic was taken of me not by me ) and add some effect or smhting
2.)
http://img379.imageshack.us/im ... s2007092421595090wvy7.jpg
I like this picture alot I dont know if it can be made better, but please do try
3.) http://img134.imageshack.us/im ... fs2007082102350403ny5.jpg
4.)
http://img339.imageshack.us/im ... fs2007082102355803tn5.jpg
here you go its a lttle somthing that was easy to do. Evil geinious
Attached images
lfs2007101219503664pk8.jpg
Quote from smove :Maybe I could try so ... firstly add a layer with a gradient from gray (where the fog is thickest, usually above horizon) to transparent (nearest to camera position) which simulates the fog's thickness the greater the distance is. Then erase some parts manually with different opacities, sizes and shapes of the brush which simulates that the fog isn't homogeneous. Finally, try to add two overlaping, somewhat perspective cones of light with light gray (or light blue which helps to simulate xenon lights), negatively multiplied.

After all you should bring up a similar result as I've attached.

i Love your jobs mate,they are rly amazing
Quote from e2mustang :i Love your jobs mate,they are rly amazing

Thank you very much, that's very pleasant. Nevertheless I try to develop myself farther and hope to always come up with new things - btw. the thing with the fog was the first time I tried that. I'm suprised it came out so well.
Does anyone in here use Paint shop pro to edit the screenshots?
anyone able to add effects for this shot?
Attached images
FoxArrow4.jpg
Quote from DavidSS :anyone able to add effects for this shot?

It's fairly subtle, but here you go.
Attached images
FoxArrow4EDIT.jpg

Edit my screenshot
(2126 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG