The online racing simulator
haha, what a trooper
How good are the female boxers? I don't get why it's only just become an olympic sport when there are so skilled. Oh and congrats to Nicola Adams who must be the most energetic athlete at the games, she just never seems to switch off.
Fcuk YEAH! Second time BMX is included as a olympic event and we got gold again. At least there is one olympic discipline where we are the best.
Nice work, Mexico.
Super Mo Farah!
Awesome race, leg end MO!
Wow, our football boys could really learn a thing or two from our volleyball girls.
Good to see a challenge to African dominance of distance running. Well....in a manner of speaking. Rupp's second to Farah in the 10k is perhaps more impressive. We shouldn't be shocked that giving African born athletes the advantages of European training could bring success.

Also: Bolt is the man. That is all.
Quote from sinbad :Good to see a challenge to African dominance of distance running. Well....in a manner of speaking. Rupp's second to Farah in the 10k is perhaps more impressive. We shouldn't be shocked that giving African born athletes the advantages of European training could bring success.

Also: Bolt is the man. That is all.

Last year Mo Farah moved to America to improve his training. #GoTeamGB hehe
Seeing the mens marathon today, on the train as i type this, free wifi ftw

Terrible refereeing in the first half of the basketball final. No consistency what so ever. People want to see a basketball game, not a random free throw competition.
Whaddya know, maybe he'd punch him in the backalley right away! ^^
Nice photo anyway.

Great games overall, brits brought great atmosphere into every single sport i saw and made the watching so much better. In this i'd say it's as good as Sydney was (which i barely remember though). Thank you and enjoy your debt (?).
Every BBC One now Emili Sande Concert is on.

I think the artistic director has a crush!
I think the Artistic Director is a pompous prick, just like every other Artistic Director. The opening ceremony was great, because they didn't put a bloody Artistic Director in charge. This is just a parade with clunky transitions, stupid ideas, no pacing and bad live singers. Any emotion I should have felt was wiped out by the slow and shoddy start.
This is basically what I assumed the opening ceremony was going to be like. Thankfully the opening ceremony was great but this is pish, George Michael is a waste of space and he's been on for about 3 hours already.

The little BBC clips that were running before 9 o'clock were brilliant, they should have left it at that. At least there's a lot of beatles tunes getting mixed in.
Now the life goes back in shity routine... Olympics, please don't end up :/
Needs moar Maiden.
Why am i watching this, it's ruining of the games. :| Just put the fire out already.
Spice girls..

OK this is way over the limit..
Nice uh...ending ceremony. Sad that the Olympic games had to end so soon, really enjoyed them this year

Anyway, did anyone catch the Basketball final? Had to miss that one match, today of all days.
Everytime Spain fouled, Gasol/Navarro/any other were raising their hands in "disbelief" and constantly whining to the referee. Not worth watching.
Muse are shite too, and this isn't exactly one of their best songs. Whoever picked the music must be deaf.

Games of the XXX Olympiad - London 2012
(395 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG