The online racing simulator
I don't see what the big deal is, it's an easy mistake to make, obviously the intern assigned the job just typed "North Korean Flag" into google image search and came up with this...

...as you can clearly see there is a South Korean flag on there, so really it's googles fault. It will all blow over anyway, it's not like North and South Korea don't like each other.
Oh ok. I see this is normal. All right then
ATC Quicksilver: Lol @ the ubisoft korean flag.

Watched Japan vs. Spain today and love the japanese already, they had tons of chances and spaniards almost didn't get close to their goal. I hope they win some medal.
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
UAE looked surprisingly good against Uruguay. Nice showing by Senegal too.
Quote from DeadWolfBones :UAE looked surprisingly good against Uruguay. Nice showing by Senegal too.

I liked the part where Senegal should of had at least 2 red cards and a penalty awarded against them. I might be biased but they kicked Team GB more than they kicked the ball.
Yeah, that's true. I also noticed that there was basically zero flopping from Senegal, and when a GB player did an aggressive tackle on one of theirs, they'd just spring up and keep at it. Different styles of play, I guess.
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Yeah, that's true. I also noticed that there was basically zero flopping from Senegal, and when a GB player did an aggressive tackle on one of theirs, they'd just spring up and keep at it. Different styles of play, I guess.

I admire the bravery of the Team GB players getting into arguements with players twice their size, even Richards would have struggled to avoid being squashed by them. If they sort out their shooting then they should do well, either way Team GB is screwed, they needed that win.
Giggs was pretty hopeless, unusual for him. Thought Danny Rose played well, not sure why all the long balls were punted ahead of Bellamy when Rose is the quick one.
Anyone watching the ceremony?

I notice Frank Turner chose not to sing 'Thatcher Fcked the Kids'
Yep - it's good but a bit disjointed. Probably struggling to fit all the stuff we're amazing at in one ceremony

Comedy elements and music are the best bits so far
Predictably pointless. Nice and arty at the start but soon descended into boredom.
My two cents:
They really tried to create something uniqe with this, something "hip" with the time. They did succeed on some parts, but at same time it just got too much cluster**** and nonsence stuff inside of it and it was more like watching a child program while beeing drunk and high at the same time.
I wonder why they choose that stop-motion style for some short scenes, and quite a lot of (bad) cgi. And the political correctness level is set very high, black, brown and handicapped people everywhere (not that its a bad thing, but it can feel a bit forced).
Quote from ACCAkut :I wonder why they choose that stop-motion style for some short scenes, and quite a lot of (bad) cgi. And the political correctness level is set very high, black, brown and handicapped people everywhere (not that its a bad thing, but it can feel a bit forced).

Have you ever been to Britain? There's so many ethic people because so many of them live here.

EDIT: But yes, all of us expected it to be like that really
Quote from ACCAkut : And the political correctness level is set very high, black, brown and handicapped people everywhere (not that its a bad thing, but it can feel a bit forced).

That's not PC, that's Britain.
You quoted wrong man, you dildo
Quote from The Very End :You qoted wrong man, you dildo

So I did..was double quoting, then deleted the bit to you Forgot to change the name

Fixed.
Good opening but got very bored at the middle.. And you gotta love that hipocrisy with african children and stuff when you could buy two Federal Democratic Lao Republic of Madagaskar with money spent here..
You girls drink not enough... I liked the complete ceremony and all these different countries and people smiling and enjoying.. Representing their culture..

Awesome!
Beware everyone don't criticise the opening ceremony the Twitter/BBC thought police will come after you. It was very political and very left-wing... as you would expect. Any dissenters will be punished. Some MP merely stated the whole thing was very lefty biased as is fairly obvious.. and boom twitter (apparent protectors of free speech) go into a Daily Mail outrage.
Quote from Intrepid :Beware everyone don't criticise the opening ceremony the Twitter/BBC thought police will come after you. It was very political and very left-wing... as you would expect. Any dissenters will be punished. Some MP merely stated the whole thing was very lefty biased as is fairly obvious.. and boom twitter (apparent protectors of free speech) go into a Daily Mail outrage.

lol, ok Racer X...
apart from the crappy cgi helicopter part quite i liked it... you will never please everybody, but as i said, i thought it was ok. my sister fell asleep after 10 mins though XD
i'm waiting for the "they should have used proper english in those text messages, it's not a good example for kids today" or something like this though
What was the deal with French before English?
Quote from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IOC :Official languages: French, English, and host country's official language when necessary

I guess

Games of the XXX Olympiad - London 2012
(395 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG