The online racing simulator
For now.
Hopefully for me, it doesnt race at all! That thing is just too ugly.
I don't mind if it races, I just don't want it to be copied by everyone else.
that track, never seen a race on it before (only tests)
you could land an A380 on that back straight.
GT1 and many single seaters has raced there and in future (recent rumors/plans) French GP will be held there.

Besides the lack of spectator stands and facilities, I think the track itself doesn't need much other major work. It's already Grade 1 licensed (the first requirement for F1).
Quote from ACCAkut :that track, never seen a race on it before (only tests)
you could land an A380 on that back straight.

F3 EuroSeries started their season there the last couple of years, as coorganising FFSA wanted to have at least one round in France. Since the Pau F3 Grand Prix went its own ways, the French round was held at LeCastellet as support races for the European Le Mans Series.
There have been some racing back in Le Castelet since 2009 or 2008. Btw LMS is the only serie to race without chicane in mistral straight.
woah, evil looking car. I still hope that all those LMS series open thier tracks for a GT3 class. Variety males racing better

8.4 litre V10 ... o_O
Very cool! Very modern and at the same time catches the spirit of the VIPER
Best looking Viper since 1996.
It's wonderful!
Don't like the look of the road going one. Going to wait till hennessey get's their hands on that one, but the racer looks amazing!
the more I look at it, the more style elements from other cars I find. Front from the FT86, rear roof line from the Peugeot RCZ, rear lights from the Audi A7, bonnet from Need For Speed Underground ...

the race versions definitely looks best
whoooah... 57 Entries for the Blancpain Series opener at Monza. A lot of Ferrari and McLaren on the grid, that's gonna be epic.

Quote from http://www.racecar-engineering.com/news/drayson-racing-launch-all-electric-lmp/ :The long awaited Lola B12/69EV electric Le Mans Prototype has been unveiled at the MIA’s Green Racing conference in Birmingham today. Powered by the Drayson 4X2-640 drivetrain the Lola weighs 1085kg and produces around 850bhp.

Rather than being a pure racecar the car is aimed at going for outright lap records, similar to the TMG Radical P01 of 2011. The Lola is fitted with a plethora of innovative technology, such as inductive charging, composite batteries, moveable aerodynamics and KERS dampers.

Note that the car does not feature headlights like a standard Lola LMP1, but it does curiously still feature the three position lights on the side pod. The suspension arrangement is conventional at the rear with twin inboard dampers however these of new KERS type from Multimatic.

From what I read in an engineering magazin, Drayson developed a new sandwich accumulator technique, by which every piece of the car that is made from carbon fiber can be used as a battery.

The Dome S102.5 on track bit old though, cause the tests with the car were April 3rd and 4th in Navarra. However, this was the first photo I found.
Man, I want to accumulate sandwiches.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG