The online racing simulator
those lights look pretty oldschool, like those from the 300SX or the old Porsche Group-C cars
Dosen't look too much different from the S102, but thats a good thing!
Damn good race. GT's once again going at it right till the end.
After Spa WEC both F458 from Luxury Racing has been taken by Belgian's police. It looks like Pescarolo-Luxury contract have not been respected by the Ferrari team. Some rumors also says that those car will not be racing at Le Mans and the Pescarolo 03 might withdraw aswell because of the lack of budget of Team Pescarolo. Poor Henri Pescarolo, once again his team is endanger because a buisnessman didn't respect his contract...
Well on MWM they said that the Luxury team were saying there was no contract in place... (and I think it's a woman that runs the team :razz
It looks to be quite a mess. In fact Pescarolo have explained that no contract were signed but luxury have send some money as it was specified in the contract they were supposed to sign. According to french laws, it serms that that kind of transaction is like a pre contract. Quite a lawyer thing, I've found an article about that but it is whole in french.

Anyway twice belgian and french lawyer have concluded that Luxury cars and tools should be hold at Spa and that was done few minutes after parc fermé ended at Spa. I dunno what's going on now, anyway something sure is that there will not be the two F458 and the Pescarolo 03 (or a miracle happened for Pescarolo like 2 millions €).
Some nice ALMS pics from Laguna here, maybe someone might like a look.
10 hours 'til the Green Flag flies in California!

Peugeot is back! Wait a second... It's a Toyota! Was it Toyota's intention to scare Audi with this livery?
Sarrazin, Lapierre, Wurz, Davidson, looks like Peugeot aswell^^
Peugeot?

ps. (now both cars are blue though)

Toyota a second off the pace after doing more laps, not really a good sign, although i suppose it's abit early to tell.
Quote from (-Mark-) :not really a good sign

It could be 5 seconds, so...

One thing this for sure proves if there was any doubt of it anyway: works team > private team, regardless of fuel used. But the big elephant (=equivalency) is still in the room and I doubt Audi gave all. Toyota then again probably had more reason to try hard.

Anthony Davidson said on Radio Le Mans during the test sessions that the game plan also for the race is to be fast rather than slow and reliable. Makes sense because reliability issues are bound to happen anyway.
Quote from (-Mark-) :Toyota a second off the pace after doing more laps, not really a good sign, although i suppose it's abit early to tell.

To be honest laptime done on prequali at Le Mans means nothing because the track is shitty. There will be no grip on it until wednesday evening. Le Mans race track is a normal road circuit so the track need to be "clean" before being good but today with all these small rain period almost everywhere in the track, this was not possible and grip increased then dropped, increased, then dropped...Furthermore the whole mulsanne straight have been renewed so this part of the track was really bullshit especially the chicane and we have had lot of macadam on the wheel arch of the cars which means macadam being pretty bad atm. So let's wait for real test to happen.

Last thing, last year Peugeot was faster than Audi during the night because they had better soft tyres, and Audi faster on the day because their medium tyres were better...Le Mans is 24hours long and this race really start after 12th hours
Look back a bit... There have been LeMans 24h races where Peugeot was dominating in the dry. they were around 3s faster then Audi. However, Audi won because weather changed and the rain brought them into the lead.
It was fun to see an Audi Hybrid running out of gas ^^
This was one for the first days that Toyota drove in the dry, about 75% off the testing was in the wet.

about the second, this wont be any to catch up at le mans. lets not forget that last year in Qual pole was 3.25.MID that about 2/10 quicker then Audi's fastest time yesterday. So basically Audi is about 3 / 4 seconds quicker then last year.

LapTime vs Fuel
toyota able to run 2 laps more then audi on 1 fuel tank.

Topspeed Toyota way more. because of hybrid in pit, they don't need a first gear! so they have 1 more gear for top speed!
McNish noted, “The Toyotas amazed me. At top speed they were really much quicker than us!”

They will be within 1 second in Qualify. and on race pace they will be leading just before the first pit stop, and then the Toyota's will break down.
Quote from hotmail :Topspeed Toyota way more. because of hybrid in pit, they don't need a first gear! so they have 1 more gear for top speed!
McNish noted, “The Toyotas amazed me. At top speed they were really much quicker than us!”

Not sure about that theory, but the real or at least bigger reason is that Toyota clearly ran less DF. Was also slower in the twistier sectors.

Look at the rear wings if you need proof:

Anyway Le Mans gonna be wet this year ^^

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG