The online racing simulator
Good god the comments on there are even more retarded than normal
Quote from S3ANPukekoh3 :"Speed kills. Why do we need to glamourise it with these races. We should ban all motorised racing." -Some woman

It's ironic that one of the most crucial road relevance of ALL motorsport is the safety aspect of it and deaths in professional motorsport are far far less than on the public road, it couldn't really be a more ill-informed comment to be honest.
Alan McNish you ****ing ****.
Dennis93 & Kristensen

McNish binned the car in the wall

McNish ****ed up clearly.
So lovely, why you make unlisted?
Quote from PMD9409 :So lovely, why you make unlisted?

I'm a sissy. Guess it's less likely I will get into trouble if I keep it unlisted, you are free to repost it of course.
They can still see it if it is unlisted or not, it's only the users that can't see it. So you'd get in trouble just for posting the unlisted. Nearly all racing series are fine to post anyways. F1 is the only strict one. Some TV channels also restrict it, but I think that is only American channels here, I could be wrong though.
Quote from troy :Cutted some stuff out of the eurosporthd broadcast:

Super slow motion compilation: http://youtu.be/-chjJFyV--o

Can you post the original file? Original .ts would be fap worthy. Fps and Youtube-blur-HD

The Toyota crash posted by "Mattzel" has a trillion views already and it's not been removed, so don't worry.
Quote from deggis :Can you post the original file? Fps

The Toyota crash posted by "Mattzel" has a trillion views already and it's not been removed, so don't worry.

only because he removed the eurosport logo... eurosport is pissy sometimes about their logo, costet Mattzel two channels xD
Quote from TFalke55 :only because he removed the eurosport logo... eurosport is pissy sometimes about their logo, costet Mattzel two channels xD

The logo can be easily detected by the automatic content matching system so unlisted video status doesn't help anyway. :rolleyes:

ACO has even used themselves Mattzel's caps in some videos.
Quote from deggis :Dennis93 & Kristensen

McNish binned the car in the wall

longer story ;

The truth of the fact that i meant to stress was that, last year McNish, binned it in the first hour, this time they surely had it in the bag, yet he decides to pass a car where he should pass, which is in the middle of the corner.
reason why I'm pissed off is because, He should be so old and experienced by now that he should know that it's better waiting 2 seconds on the track than waiting for minutes in the pits.

He wasn't even in a position that was really dangerous to his lead, he was just stupid and too jumpy.

pardon my rage, but I'm just tired of seeing the old blokes having the best line up and yet McNish manages to **** it up for everyone else. I wouldn't take anything away from Lottera since he did an awesome job with two inferior drivers along him.

But Dumas should'nt be the one being sacked, and Capello should stay for another year, McNish should find some other hobby like Golf or Clio Cup.
Quote from Dennis93 :longer story ;

The truth of the fact that i meant to stress was that, last year McNish, binned it in the first hour, this time they surely had it in the bag, yet he decides to pass a car where he should pass, which is in the middle of the corner.
reason why I'm pissed off is because, He should be so old and experienced by now that he should know that it's better waiting 2 seconds on the track than waiting for minutes in the pits.

He wasn't even in a position that was really dangerous to his lead, he was just stupid and too jumpy.

pardon my rage, but I'm just tired of seeing the old blokes having the best line up and yet McNish manages to **** it up for everyone else. I wouldn't take anything away from Lottera since he did an awesome job with two inferior drivers along him.

But Dumas should'nt be the one being sacked, and Capello should stay for another year, McNish should find some other hobby like Golf or Clio Cup.

Dumas should get the sack fo' sho. The guy made the same mistake twice, at the same corner. McNish is a weird enigma, because in reality the #2 car wouldn't of had a chance to win without him, but also without him they wouldn't crash out as often it seems. He's one of if not THE fastest driver for Audi, but it seems like he's going over his peak and just developing such a shitty judgement.
Quote from BlueFlame :Dumas should get the sack fo' sho. The guy made the same mistake twice, at the same corner. McNish is a weird enigma, because in reality the #2 car wouldn't of had a chance to win without him, but also without him they wouldn't crash out as often it seems. He's one of if not THE fastest driver for Audi, but it seems like he's going over his peak and just developing such a shitty judgement.

True that.
McNish would be a better use for a new team like Toyota, because indeed he is quick, and one of the best with driver feedback, but the way he handles situations where he need to think things through 2 times.... myeh
Quote from deggis :The logo can be easily detected by the automatic content matching system so unlisted video status doesn't help anyway. :rolleyes:

ACO has even used themselves Mattzel's caps in some videos.

Well, I thought if I unlist it it will still count as private copy (which is legal here in Switzerland), but it's all grey area anyway. To your other question, you got an rfm account? I guess I could upload it there.
Quote from troy :To your other question, you got an rfm account? I guess I could upload it there.

Do that.
Quote from BlueFlame :Dumas should get the sack fo' sho. The guy made the same mistake twice, at the same corner.

Second time it was Gene not Dumas...
Quote from troy :Second time it was Gene not Dumas...

Well, blame me for that misinterpretation although I blame Eurosport commentary for saying it was Dumas both times. They also said Lotterer spun the #1 when the graphic showed Fässler was in the car and didn't say to ignore it. I was also half asleep during all of this.
#422 - CSF
Quote from Dennis93 :longer story ;

And in 2010

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ph5gecjTSqY

Derp.
Some pics i took with my mobile phone.:hidesbehi
Attached images
DSC00030.JPG
DSC00056.JPG
DSC00136.JPG
DSC00155.JPG
DSC00168.JPG
DSC00209.JPG
DSC00214.JPG