The online racing simulator
Quote from bbman :Well, there WERE carbon pieces lying right at the edge of the racing line... This year, I've not seen a bad call from the race director yet...

I didn't mean that it was a bad call. It was the right call.

Btw: Porsche motorsports coordinatior was in the German Eurosport commentary booth. He says that Porsche will use a petrol engine. They are waiting for the last details on what the hybrid categories are like for 2014 and what way they choose. It is not decided yet if Porsche Motorsports enters the cars or a team. He denies that the Porsche Vs Audi fight is an accident or only temporarily, since on the market Porsches also fight Audi R8s.
Worst director ever.... Super close battle for the GT Am lead and we are stuck watching the Audi's lap on their own...

Urgh....
Quote from N I K I :What? Let's see you in one of LFS's 24h races, with 0G.
(4h max in one go by driver)*

lets be realistic here,Le Mans circuit is tough on car but not that tough on driver,concentration,reliability and lapping slower cars are the key reasons to success.
tough endurance races are Sebring,Spa and Bathurst(1000k and 12h)
and im sure if my life depended on my actions,my concentration would be higher than if racing LFS.
Tango
The Lotterer combo wins again. Gratz Audi for being so damn consistent. Great job by the Labre Vette aswell, taking the lead so close to the end. Wish the Porsche could've fought back and make for an awesome GT finish.

Hope to see more competition next year in P1.
Quote from JackDaMaster :LMP1 #3 Audi (Team Joest/NA)
LMP1 privateer #12 Lola (Rebellion Racing)
LMP2 #44 HPD (Starworks Motorsport)
LMGTE-Pro #71 Ferrari (AF Corse)
LMGTE-Am #99 Aston (AMR)

Got LMP1 private and LMP2
Quote from boothy :LMP1 #2 Audi - 2 pts
LMP1 privateer #21 HPD - 4 pts
LMP2 #38 Zytek - 13 pts
LMGTE-Pro #51 Ferrari 1 pt
LMGTE-Am #67 Porsche - 2 pts

22 pts, can anyone beat that?
Those were again great 24 hours for me. I turned off the phone, sent my gf far away and just enjoyed every bit. Unfortunately reality kicks in again. Thanks to Audi and Toyota for great battle in first half of the race, also all LMP2s for making it more fun together, as well as GT1s did.

Let the countdown for 2013 event begin. :checkered
Quote from Tango :lets be realistic here,Le Mans circuit is tough on car but not that tough on driver,concentration,reliability and lapping slower cars are the key reasons to success.
tough endurance races are Sebring,Spa and Bathurst(1000k and 12h)
and im sure if my life depended on my actions,my concentration would be higher than if racing LFS.
Tango

You're so wrong in every aspect that I don't even want to discuss this.
Quote from boothy :22 pts, can anyone beat that?

take this!
Quote from TFalke55 :LMP1 #8 Toyota TS030 (Toyota Racing) - 12pts
LMP1 privateer #17 Dome S102.5 (Pescarolo Team) - 7pts
LMP2 #31 Lola B12/80 (Lotus Team Kolles) - 17pts
LMGTE-Pro #74 Chevrolet Corvette C6.R (Corvette Racing) - 6pts
LMGTE-Am #99 Aston Martin Vantage GT2 (Aston Martin Racing) - 13pts

43pts
Quote from boothy :22 pts, can anyone beat that?

Quote from JackDaMaster :LMP1 #3 Audi - 4(?)
LMP1 privateer #12 Lola - 1
LMP2 #44 HPD - 1
LMGTE-Pro #71 Ferrari - 4
LMGTE-Am #99 Aston - 12

I do believe thats 22 as well :|
Quote from deggis :

I did a few calculations... no major suff, but might make it a bit more transparent for those who don't directly see what this means. I attatched them.
Attached images
LMP1rules.jpg
Quote from Tango :thats why they have 2 or 3 drivers,max stint maybe 3 hrs and only porsche curves are high g,Mcnish is known to be aggressive amongst traffic,probably his fault again,just like last year.
Tango

Man you have simply no idea at how this track is challenging. Dunlop curve isn't really easy, La chapelle and Esses de la Foret aswell. Indianapolis is a big challenge aswell. Plus this track, which is a normal road, change so much during the race! There are a lot of G on it and it is hard for a driver to be fast as the track is 13,629kms long and the average speed is 200kph up
In the Audi TV onboards you could see telemetry, including G forces. I think the G peaks were Porsche curves with lateral 3.5 Gs, some other part had (Esses? Tertre Rouge? not sure because it wasn't the windshield camera) had around 3 G.
Actually a bad race from Audi's point of view, too many driver mistakes. I can't imagine Romain Dumas is going to be driving for Audi much longer and McNish really needs to just chill the **** out, he ruined the #2's chances at a win, which would of been a great send off for Dindo.
Quote from BlueFlame :I can't imagine Romain Dumas is going to be driving for Audi much longer

No he won't, neither will Bernhard because Porsche wants their drivers back.
Quote from deggis :No he won't, neither will Bernhard because Porsche wants their drivers back.

Good, they can have 'em.
Quote from PMD9409 :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEDDXi2AFP8

^The long onboard I was talking about. In the description there's the drama that the #1 went through in the early morning.

That's just amazing ! Sunrise is so nice to see, love the track!

The pitstop is interesting also, seeing it from a driver viewpoint, great stuff!

Don't wanna Monday to happen. Such a great motorsport weekend is now over. ****ing job.
Will VW have both Audi and Porsche participate in 2013 or will they stop the Audi project? They put Audi on hold for Bentley a few years ago aswell.
Quote from Joris :Will VW have both Audi and Porsche participate in 2013 or will they stop the Audi project? They put Audi on hold for Bentley a few years ago aswell.

Durheimer is Bentley CEO, was previoisly head of Porsche Motorsport or something.
#399 - CSF

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG