The online racing simulator
Quote from boothy :Had to mute the video due to the yanks, give me John and Jeremey :rolleyes:

+1
Quote from boothy :Had to mute the video due to the yanks, give me John and Jeremey :rolleyes:

Cover the air intake(s), if it doesn't stall then DQ.

Ah I see. So is this a test to make sure any air restrictors applied are not circumvented?

Cover the air intake(s), if it doesn't stall then DQ.

It is a bit more complicated than this one. Engine should stall and the pressure mesured by ACO manifold pressure should not be higher than a certain amount.

Basically this is quite an hard test because in those race it is still possible that some damage occured on the airbox than can make the engine not to stall (which is in Porsche RSR 2012 really possible when you see how long it is). Back in 2007 IMSA Performance have lost an LMS win because ACO sensor connectors have broken during the race.
Quote :“We couldn't find any apparent reason why that was the case as we got into it, so we decided to protest it. Subsequently, we did find that the air filter had been sucked in slightly and broke the seal. It wasn't enough to provide a performance benefit, but it was enough not to stall.”

http://auto-racing.speedtv.com ... zard-explains-mosport-dq/
Goin to Silverstone next weekend for WEC woohoo!
The onboard channel on dailymotion doesn't work for me, and the Audi onboards have commentary on them. Horrible.
its been offline whole time.
Yeah, I went back to sleep shortly after that post to hope it came back.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4eyTYVGV94

No point in capturing a long onboard as they don't have car sounds but instead commentary for the race.
Toyota almost did it! Nice new failure by Porsche in GT
Was very impressed with Toyota this race!
I enjoyed it on Saturday, watchin Jules Bianchi in FR3.5 win Race 1 in the wet was special but the Vettes and Astons were an epic spectacle for the ears!
Wow..............
How can a team be so stupid to install an out of date extinguisher?
Quote from DejaVu :How can a team be so stupid to install an out of date extinguisher?

Team? No, One man who didn't bother to look yes.

It's like drinking sour milk, we've all done it, you don't check the date every time you use it, admittedly though there's no law/regulation stopping you from drinking sour milk of course :P
Maybe you should know a bit more mister Jack to understand that...
wow, didn't exüect that. At first the SuperGT/DTM deal, now this, a good development I think, there are just too many different "top"-series atm.

wonder how they want to merge classes, I mean, where will a silhouette car like the RX8 fit in? And how well do DPs and LMPs compare? DPs have more power, but less sofisicated aero than LMPs. Throw the DTM cars into the mix, and we have something like real live Gran Turismo

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG