The online racing simulator
Quote from MoMo92i :Can someone tell me what was going on with #6 HPD? French commentators were quite lost :s

#6 had problems with fueling, so they went back to garages, fixed some kind of hoses and brought car back and filled fuel.
The GT was really WTF but after the replay... Hand/BMW collided with the other Ferrari 500 laps down (a bit dirty move?) and the Beretta/Ferrari in 2nd place spun while trying to avoid the incident ahead, and then collected some adboard and slowed down. Corvette went past both and then the BMW somehow passed it in the last corner.
Well looks not to have worked :s kind of strange stuff. First time I heard such a problem with ATL refueller system ^^
Quote from MoMo92i :hum...what happened on the last lap in GTE ^^

Was a pretty close race in P2 and GT what a fight between Corvette-BMW-Ferrari. Let's hope Porsche will close that small gap with others !

BMW dude explained it after the race. He said it after the race. Beretta rammed him off the track but he catched the slide. he fell behind by quite a big margin, then he cought up to Beretta and saw that he had a puncture so he placed himself on the inside for the last turn and that he was ready to shove Beretta into the tires.

IMHO what a great race.
Quote from el pibe :BMW dude explained it after the race. He said it after the race. Beretta rammed him off the track

But turns it wasn't Beretta but Bruni in the other Ferrari many laps down
yep it was bruni that was few seconds behind beretta/Hand before first contact.

EDIT : Looks like Beretta had a puncture and was passed by the BMW before the straight. A lola has gone off on last lap in turn 10 aswell.
Timo Bernhard in the hospital after destroying an R18 in testing @ Sebring...
wierd
Did it go around the track fast enough to even record laptimes? Or I'm guessing it was just for show?
Damn that thing is ugly
Most bizarre-looking racing car in the world? Looks like a tricycle.
Well, Heidfeld's return to Endurance went well. Until about 1h 10mins to go... dang.

And if you are on Race Department, you might have seen this:

nah, it is predicted to be a fast as the LMP2 cars, no need to worry.
Well basically Le Mans is 8kilometers straight (with slow chicane). It may pwn on straight and lose what it gained in Porsche curves.
Quote from Swiss-Spirit :And if you are on Race Department, you might have seen this:

Just such an ugly looking racecar.
Are they actually planning to use that in leagues?
Quote from Hahmo :Are they actually planning to use that in leagues?

only in the 24h le mans race afaik

2012 Endurance Racing (WEC, LMS, ALMS, etc..)
(600 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG