The online racing simulator
being positive, it looks like they're regrouping for a new assault in 2013 and of course it may well be that the peugeots end up in the hands of a certain private team that already ran a 908, if so don't be surprised to see some personal follow them, either as a direct move or on loan for 1 year.

anyone know if the late timing of their decision means that the ACO won't reallocate the car numbers? wouldn't surprise me to find out it's too late to give audi the number 1 car
I guess the Toyota is a diesel-hybrid?
So many swearwords in my head...

Diesel, HDI, Fap, Hybrid...... what the **** is racing comming to
Quote from Dennis93 :So many swearwords in my head...

Diesel, HDI, Fap, Hybrid...... what the **** is racing comming to

Yeah, next thing you know, they will be racing anti gravity cars, something like this
still 24 years to go :S

Wonder what nascar will be then O_0
Toyota's GT One was a very cool car. Hopefully they will give Audi a run for their money.

Is Peugeot going to sell off its cars to privateers, such as to Pescalaro's team?

Quote from Dennis93 :still 24 years to go :S

Wonder what nascar will be then O_0

Fuel injection?
Sequential shifter
Quote from athome :i guess the toyota is a diesel-hybrid?

PeTrOl . Nicolas Lapierre called the new Toyota : "La tueuse de Diesel" so "Diesel Killer"
Apparently no hope for seeing the cars in private hands according to Speed and DSC editors.
leaked Picture of the new Toyota LMP1 Hyprid (Today at Paul Ricard)
Attached images
toyota_lmp1.jpg
Quote from MoMo92i :PeTrOl . Nicolas Lapierre called the new Toyota : "La tueuse de Diesel" so "Diesel Killer"

That's good. At least it's going to sound better than a sewing machine.
It's huge, looks like a train, but it sounds much better than muffled diesels.
Those lights are terribly ugly. I suppose they will be rather functional though, and that's really all that matters
I like the look of it. Why the hell did Toyota take so damn long, feeding us with those ugly-painted F1 cars? I really hope this goes as well as it looks, because if it does, it will win Le Mans first time round!
Anyway, onto more serious stuff...such as, where are the Peugeot drivers going now? Some of them have signed with Toyota, but there's drivers like Lamy who don't have a seat in a winning candidate for next year's Le Mans race.

PS for the forum whores: I only mentioned Lamy because he's the only one from the Peugeot lot that I remember, not by national pride.
Rui Lamy isn't a peugeot factory driver since Quesnel told him he will not drive anymore in last Le Mans 24h while he was ready to take over from Bourdais in the morning. Btw Bourdais and Pagenaud have already an Indy programm and that would surprise me not to see them driving at Le Mans (honda for simon, and Pescarolo for montagny, sarrazin and bourdais while Wurz is already with Toyota). Anyway dunno at all about Gene (Ferrari?).

Well I don't think toyota will win, unfortunately Le Mans is about surviving and not only about speed ans btw Toyota have never had any luck and awesome reliability in his previous attempt. Only plus they have is hybrid and Oreca that have already won Le Mans with...Mazda!

Toyota line up aren't impressive, there #1 car looks good but second one have some rookies which isn't a pretty good sign since this race is about experience.
But I hope they will win anyway, just have a break from all this diesel bullshit.
Quote from MoMo92i :Toyota line up aren't impressive, there #1 car looks good but second one have some rookies which isn't a pretty good sign since this race is about experience.

Interesting rookies considering that the line up isn't announced yet.
Wurz-Lapierre-Nakajima->Nakajima is a rookie at Le Mans

Some rumors are talking about some other japanese rookies from super GT.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG