The online racing simulator
Battlefield Play4Free
(458 posts, started )
Recon/assault duo ftw!
Quote from RasmusL :With max points in grenades it still takes 4 direct hits to smash an APC :/ Good luck with that unless you're out of its reach.

I'm pwning with the Jets on Oman currently.. Consistently hitting any traced targets and AA

Tracer, TOW, nades
So this is probably a pretty damn stupid question, but can recon class throw grenades? I have trained for it, but I can't seem to find anyway to through grenades. I have looked to buy them, but I didn't find it.

Can anyone help me out?
I think you would have to put the grendades on the bottom so you can select them in game?

P.s you hack Rich.

Quote from DieKolkrabe :Lol, that's like me and a UH-60 stunt, I got shot at so I went to land, I managed to cap a flag in mid-crash landing. Then it blew up -.-

I hate how fiddly grenades are

Haha sounds awesome. Yeah grenades are pretty gay. You can't even cook them or hold them and then throw...it's sort of press a button and whetheryoulikeitornot you're throwing it!
Quote from mutt107 :If they would of told everyone after the closed beta you would only be able to make 2 soldiers...
Cause now I'm stuck with medic and recon... i want assault and engineer

They will tell you that several times before you start creating your first soldier (unless you pay you'll stuck with 2), as far as i remember.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :I think you would have to put the grendades on the bottom so you can select them in game?

P.s you hack Rich.

Haha sounds awesome. Yeah grenades are pretty gay. You can't even cook them or hold them and then throw...it's sort of press a button and whetheryoulikeitornot you're throwing it!

Grenades are in store with gadgets
Whoever wants to make more than 2 soldiers. Create a 2nd login.
I did so, never play on it though because I love my medic
Curse you and your PKM Rasmus
the vet pkm might sound nice, and be really good at range, and overall...

but damn it is big
fills half my screen when i scope
Are there only certain classes that can buy grenades then? Cause I don't see them in the weapons gadget's menu for my soldiers...
You need to go to the training menu, everyone can get them. Best to train them up to 4 then most of time time you can take out tanks and apc's quite happily
^ Then to store and gadgets like I said before

Just bought vet M24. Fear me and my slowwwwwwww reaction time?
Quote from rich uk :You need to go to the training menu, everyone can get them. Best to train them up to 4 then most of time time you can take out tanks and apc's quite happily

Can you take out a tank with 4 nades then? I find it impossible
Also: Anytime I join a server which comes up saying "Mod Managed server" in yellow text I get a PnkbstrA.exe error.. Then says "oh your connection is broken I'm going to kick you."
I need a lot better weapon choice.

I took an M24 to Sharqi. End result, 0/21 -.- I don't want tobuy a USAS 12 just to own there

S14 yes you can, I saw it done earlier on my recon acc (celticraven)

EDIT: Try repairing PB. I've got that a few times then wound up reinstalling. Mega LOL at people who want COD snipers
It let me on in the end.

I just love the Oman map with the Apaches. I have learnt to fly those really well (and I'm first to admit when I'm shit at something). Learnt how to pan around enemies and use the terrain and fly behind buildings, keeping as low as possible...normally get at least 5-6 kills before a death or crash now.

Most of the time when I'm in t3h zone, I'll get in a copter and still be in it come the end of the round. If I had a trusty CHOPTA gunner co-pilot then I think we'd be unstoppable.

Of course this is all with my trusty Saitek Joystick...I tried with Keyboard/Mouse and it just sucked.

(below was me in CHOPTA from start to finish)

What irks me though is that a noob gets into a Huey (you don't know this at the time) so you and about 5 other teammates join hop on board. Said noob then crashes into a building because he thinks clicking "Helicopter Training" gives you some sort of inherent ability. FFFFFFUUUU.
Attached images
untitled.JPG
I hear you. Happened twice to me only today, lol.
I tend to emulate Murdock's flying stunts. Unintentional hilarity ensues.

One thing I don't get about them is....that I need to lower the mouse sensitivity for flying
Quote from DieKolkrabe :I tend to emulate Murdock's flying stunts. Unintentional hilarity ensues.

I usually use the mouse to fly the same way I use it to look quickly left-right while on foot, so don't beat yourself up
It's fun, I've rolled copters before. I had to laugh at jeep races though
as a tip use the arrow keys (on the right) instead of the mouse. much better precision and it kicks ass. ##and yuppers 4 nades can take out a fresh tank also you get about 1000 points for it in the end
e-penis + 9000!!1
Attached images
TEHpr0!1.JPG
I wish I had room on my table for a joystick while playing I have the choice between the mouse or the joystick though
Quote from RasmusL :I wish I had room on my table for a joystick while playing I have the choice between the mouse or the joystick though

Haha same situation mate, I use the joystick on my lap. I'll keep it there through gameplay and then switch to using it while flying. It's not ideal as it moves about a bit, but better than nothing!

Battlefield Play4Free
(458 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG