The online racing simulator
Battlefield Play4Free
(458 posts, started )
Pwning Seb with my peagun

Username: Robendo
Quote from Robendo :Pwning Seb with my peagun

Dude, I literally gave you an absolute clip full to the face of my assault gun, and you just turn around and 1 shot me with that pea gun
Username: MINIzguy

Just registered and still installing. Haven't played a FPS in over 2 years so this will be a challenge.
Open Beta started.. Get ready for noob storm
Quote from RasmusL :Open Beta started.. Get ready for noob storm

oh im perfectly fine with that
>: D
That also means a huge crapload of kids that think Recon means they're a sniper and camp on a rooftop all day shooting everything that moves with no incentive whatsoever to get a flag, spot enemies or take out vehicles and complain about being in a "omg noob team" when they keep losing.
Sniping is hard on this. It really is nothing like CoD 4. I was probably shooting a man 500m away with him exactly on the center of the scope and I didn't even skim him once. I now understand bullet drop and need to compensate for it.

MINIz guy11 is my other name for an engineer guy. Much easier to spray and pray than have actual precision.
Quote from (SaM) :That also means a huge crapload of kids that think Recon means they're a sniper and camp on a rooftop all day shooting everything that moves with no incentive whatsoever to get a flag, spot enemies or take out vehicles and complain about being in a "omg noob team" when they keep losing.

those are easy to pick off. static snipers are easy to pick off, especially when theyre bad
and why would their complaining dephase you anyway :P

Quote from MINIz guy :Sniping is hard on this. It really is nothing like CoD 4. I was probably shooting a man 500m away with him exactly on the center of the scope and I didn't even skim him once. I now understand bullet drop and need to compensate for it.

MINIz guy11 is my other name for an engineer guy. Much easier to spray and pray than have actual precision.

why would it be anything like COD4 in the first place D:
Quote from MINIz guy :Much easier to spray and pray than have actual precision.

Then I might as well say that it's much easier to stay out of the battle zone, outside the range of enemy weapons. And we all know spraying an assault rifle is suicide; if you're not accurate enough, your enemy will be.

Truth is, all classes are powerful, as long as they're not used to get a high K/D (worthless), but to own the bases and suppress the enemy's chances (goal).

Quote from Fuse5 :and why would their complaining dephase you anyway :P

If I'm doing my best deep inside the combat zone spotting enemies, laying down suppressive fire if my buddies are making a move, going around corners to flank strongholds and infiltrating enemy bases so that the team can win while they just stand there doing jack shit, I'm annoyed.

Granted, most Recon do utilize strategy when picking targets and some of them even move in on enemy bases, so it's just a minority of useless dickheads.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zcZ3wXF3r14
K/D is for campers. Sometimes I don't care about winning, I just want a high score Which is totally different from K/D.
yeah
points are a a great motivator.
Quote from Bose321 :I have it turned on. I just checked: when you turn it off, it does not say it.

Better turn it off, in case you are watching "dirty backdoor sluts #4"
Quote from BlakjeKaas :Better turn it off, in case you are watching "dirty backdoor sluts #4"

WMP doesn't show such things.
True - however the Music Link Plugin for AIM 6.x did. :hide:
Quote from (SaM) :That also means a huge crapload of kids that think Recon means they're a sniper and camp on a rooftop all day shooting everything that moves with no incentive whatsoever to get a flag, spot enemies or take out vehicles and complain about being in a "omg noob team" when they keep losing.

Tracer dart+M16=easy solution. Or chopper with miniguns/attack copter

I'm firmly of the opinion that sniping needs to be difficult

Perfext example on Oman last night, F-35 kept strafing my team on the roof, the recons didn't even seek cover.
Recon could do with some C4 though like BC2. Saves me from seeing a tank, planting a tracer and then running away like a little girl
Put max points into grenades
With max points in grenades it still takes 4 direct hits to smash an APC :/ Good luck with that unless you're out of its reach.

I'm pwning with the Jets on Oman currently.. Consistently hitting any traced targets and AA
Haha, wish I had FRAPS running. I flew a Heli into D on the Oman map and bailed out above the building...went to deploy the parachute but ended up surfing on my own helicopter, which then landed on 3 people, I got a triple kill and then it blew up and took me with it.

Me and my flatmate who was watched had big lols.
had a good laugh messing about this evening good games guys. Oh and got my longest range shot yet.

Hax!
Had 220+ pre-wipe.

I'm wondering how I got a range bonus with an M9 though
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Haha, wish I had FRAPS running. I flew a Heli into D on the Oman map and bailed out above the building...went to deploy the parachute but ended up surfing on my own helicopter, which then landed on 3 people, I got a triple kill and then it blew up and took me with it.

Me and my flatmate who was watched had big lols.

Lol, that's like me and a UH-60 stunt, I got shot at so I went to land, I managed to cap a flag in mid-crash landing. Then it blew up -.-

I hate how fiddly grenades are
If they would of told everyone after the closed beta you would only be able to make 2 soldiers...
Cause now I'm stuck with medic and recon... i want assault and engineer
Assault's not too good unless you get an M16/AEK, they took the G3A3 back to 20/20 from 20/60

IIRC it's 140 battlefunds for extra slots. I'll take my recon/assault duo ty

Battlefield Play4Free
(458 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG