The online racing simulator
Battlefield Play4Free
(458 posts, started )
Is there a way to see peoples weapons/caps statistics?
Quote from RasmusL :The lag OUTSIDE the game is extreme. I buy a weapon then go eat dinner. Maybe it's done buying it by then I go to the training menu, go brush my teeth and yay it finally appeared.

I remember saying FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU RASMUS alot of times. You just manage to drop bombs as we takeoff from our airport lol...great fun with nightfly, sean, senninha25, teemu (who after I compliment him on his flying skillz shoots me in the face...). great game only thing fed up is my menu's mapping. Ingame menus and game mapping is fine oddly though.
teemu ur a beast at bf p4f u got cod 4 or anything so i can whoop your butt at that
Quote from rich uk :Is there a way to see peoples weapons/caps statistics?

I was wondering the same yesterday, i even did a quick google and ended up with empty hands.
Awesomeness, will probably be on for a bit more tonight
Search for Rubenz81 engineer would like to play with lfsers; man if i suck at recon.
But i always make lot of points as an engineer! I love to blow up things!
Yea I'm wondering which other class to make.. Recon has that awesome scoped automatic rifle, or is that medic? But engineer blows stuff up, which is just as awesome :/
I'm level 18 engineer; recon has scoped rifle. But you need to shoot head to instant kill and in karkand "fog" dont let you use the scope at his max potential. On the other hand you have claymore mines! Medic has machine gun (uberpowered and superaccurate) and medikits. Soldier. Well dont think has any real strongpoint.
Engineer, has smg, problem on long distance but good medium-close range. And then you have rpg. Godd as antitank, antipersonel and even as a"sniper rifle". No really it has even a scope and once you practice you can even countersniper! And you have also mines, and you can repair vehicles!
So if you actually ahve a clue to what to do in a battlefield go for the other classes. If instead you are like me who likes to blow stuff go for engineer!
Quote from xtraction :teemu ur a beast at bf p4f u got cod 4 or anything so i can whoop your butt at that

finaly got a kill on teemu. shot him in the back and it felt so good hahaha
i crashed my plane into his attack helo. Didn't get the kill, but epic win.
is there a way to delete a class? i wanna make engineer kaboom

nvm, i bought battle funds so im gonna have all 4 classes
Added most of you guys, see you on the battlefield!
I read that EA games is in Bankrupt, so dont expect BF3 or new games for now, and the mayority of the EA games servers it gona be Shutting Down

For evading tax or something like that

Google it, i found the source from a Latin america web page

Here the latin-america page http://www.meristation.com/v3/ ... 4d90e44f88a45&pic=GEN
Can't trust women to do anything right, not even read.
Add me to the list

celticfang

Anyone else notice you can't change draw distance with graphic settings?
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Can't trust women to do anything right, not even read.

Especially news from some random latin site . If EA as a whole would be bankrupt it would be in CNN and covering the world as a Disease seconds later.
Registered, waiting for that redeem code only now
Quote from manneF1 :Registered, waiting for that redeem code only now

Use that alienware link posted earlier. They'll give you one right away.
-
(manneF1) DELETED by manneF1
Just had a few good matches at Karak, good fun sniping
Just finished playng a little bit with some of the guys, too bad i figure out now how teamspeak works and how to raise volume lol
Anyway good game and great fun!
Shit was so cash, rolling around Karkand in a heavy tank taking 3 flags back in a few minutes Apparently no engineers were on..
JVIaarten
Might as well join the list:

Quote :billeh
pmd9409
nightfly
uke666
adrenalinejunkie
crfuse
irishrocky
skopey
jackdm
rasmoo
FlyingChristi

Btw I haven't killed anyone these last 3 days.

Battlefield Play4Free
(458 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG