The online racing simulator
Battlefield Play4Free
(458 posts, started )
Minecraft update.. BF update.... fap fap fap fap..
All that's missing is LFS update
Wait....whats the new map? was playing it today for like 3 hours and never saw it :o
Dont know! joined first time today and played this new map, very small no vehicles. No kaboom But nice and very fast action map! Then joined couples other servers but didnt find it again
hmmmm....Engineer or medic for my other soldier?
Quote from DieKolkrabe :hmmmm....Engineer or medic for my other soldier?

engi, their aren't enough, only use medic cause of the lmg
Medic but actually give out heal kits! no one else does

Oh and the new map is sharqi peninsula. Still haven't seen it even after like 5 hours total played today haha Should be very close fighting :X
I'll go with medic then ty
mm i made a 2nd account for medic and engineer its flyingstangy :P
I signed up but still no code
More good stuff, nice to see the lfs community on it
First 10k score yay!
nice. my best game is 14/4 with my medic account (teemu and rich and few others friend request sent)
Okay, I had to laugh at this

<name removed>: if u have less than 2kdr stop playing recon

It's recon. It's not a sniper class. On their forums there's a guide on playing recon effectively. The running theme? IT IS NOT SNIPER. IT IS RECON.

Do people really think a kit with everything geared toward forward recon is a sniper just due to a scoped rifle? KDR isn't everything, you can (as I do) go 1-19 or 2-10 and have 800 points, which is more important overall.
Quote from -NightFly- :http://www.alienwarearena.com/giveaway/bfp4f

Thanks for sharing.

I signed up, my account name is xJay1337 if anyone's interested.

What I didn't like from the start was the sign up process. I mean, look at BFBC2 on the 360. You create one soldier, you can be any and all classes and within each of those classes you can unlock new weapons.

I mean, sure I might want to be an Assault now but what if tomorrow I wanted to be a medic. I don't want to have to create stupid soldiers.

But it's good to see developers providing good honest fun PC gaming for people who don't have Nvidia GTX95001010 GTI Turbos in Quad SLI with 1178 CPU's. I may have a Q6600 which is still plenty today however my 2GB of RAM and 2900HD let the side down. While I can play Crysis, etc it's somehow not as nice at 35-40fps as it is at 60.

Anyway after it's downloaded and I've done my business today I'll jump on and see what the fuss is about.
Ok actually I managed to find some time to do it now.

Firstly, this is not a "free to play" game. It reminds me of 95% of MMORPGS, infact like most "free" games.

The game itself is free, yes. But to be sucessful, to have the good equipment, you must spend real money.

The standard guns, as in the free ones, are all completely underpowered, at least in terms of the statistics.

Why can't you permanently buy guns with credits?

You can buy the whole of the BF2 pack (to be honest you only need BF2 + Special Forces pack for excellent gameplay) for under £10 new, you can even buy it on steam for like £19.99...

Also I have created a sniper, S14_DRIFT.
You're perfectly good in this game without spending a cent. The default weapons for all classes are pretty good, if you want the miniscule improvement buy one of the other weapons (none of them cost real money for 1 or 3 days).
I just upgrade the sniper rifle to vet m24 every 3 days. easy peasy and free . that's the only upgrade i use. nice and powerful and 1 shot head kills
I just come back from a 33-2 k/d and 12.000+ point game. I used my mp7 only once. All kills by APC, this thing is (with an engineer inside) very powerful can destroy tanks, vehicles, helicopters, with some luck even airplanes! And comes in two colors!
Quote from RasmusL :You're perfectly good in this game without spending a cent. The default weapons for all classes are pretty good, if you want the miniscule improvement buy one of the other weapons (none of them cost real money for 1 or 3 days).

I bought a M16A with the "money" i earned by just playing, and that weapon is perfectly good. Even the stock weapon is good Jamie, the improvement is is too little to make you good with one weapon and suck with the other. I didn't notice any remarkable changes when i changed weapons.
sharqi is a mad tyte map
so small = hectic fastpaced deathmatch jajajajaja
Also further to my bones about the game, every time I exit it damn near crashes my PC (plays fine....) and also the menus are stupid and so are web launches. They could have made this like steam with integrated chat and buddy lists on a stand alone client sided piece of software/in game but NO. If I play the game and then close Firefox I have to restart my PC before I can play it again.

Thankfully Crysis 2 has just finished installing.

BRB LOL
Works fine for me, I always close firefox before playing, then can go back to it later and it works fine too. I admit the menus are very slow. the new loading screen is nice though. not had any catches since this afternoons update.
Will you be on later Rich? We could jump on a Vent server and go kick some butt :-)
Works fine for me also, takes smaller amount of time to start than other games on my pc, so can't see a problem there also. Only thing i hate is that it keeps crashing after hour of gameplay, usually at the end of the rounds.

Battlefield Play4Free
(458 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG