The online racing simulator
Battlefield Play4Free
(458 posts, started )
Trol lol lol lol lol.

Attached images
untitled.JPG
I see what you did there.
My hand hurts from holding onto my shaft too tightly.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :My hand hurts from holding onto my shaft too tightly.

I have a feeling I won't be the only one to quote you on that.
Flying with mouse is easy nabs
im sick of starting off on the us flight deck and all the planes get stolen, i jump off and take a boat then the other team rapes my assault with their helicopter/jet because my teams too busy trololololing till they die.
Quote from theirishnoob :im sick of starting off on the us flight deck and all the planes get stolen, i jump off and take a boat then the other team rapes my assault with their helicopter/jet because my teams too busy trololololing till they die.

Yeah, I think the US win% on Oman is like 20% :/ RU simply dominates C, D and sometimes B. Unless the US team, you know, actually play the game.
Quote from theirishnoob :im sick of starting off on the us flight deck and all the planes get stolen, i jump off and take a boat then the other team rapes my assault with their helicopter/jet because my teams too busy trololololing till they die.

Put a point into helo/jet skills then run? Or wait till they respawn?

Quote from rich uk :as a tip use the arrow keys (on the right) instead of the mouse. much better precision and it kicks ass. ##and yuppers 4 nades can take out a fresh tank also you get about 1000 points for it in the end

Now, how do I, as a recon, survive on Sharqi?
Just get a fast drive and memory. I'm always first to finish loading by 2-5 seconds and first to choose what to fly or drive.
Very irritating part of this game I find is actually getting onto a map you want to play.

I am only playing Oman right now because I'm so damn good with the COPTA. And like, it takes me about 5-6 attempts between clicking "JOIN GAME", hitting escape because it's Shitqui (Harkland or whatever is OK just not in the mood for it atm) and then clicking again.

LET ME FILTER BY MAP DAMN IT.
The cycle seems to always be Oman -> Karkand -> Sharqi.
I usually join Sharqi with the intention to play Oman
Everything seems to have broken?
Everything crashed it seems (at least the web portal did) however has been back up for about 15 minutes.

*goes back to playing with his stick*.
Who is 3a55cf18.8529 that added us? That's not a name I ever heard of.
anyone else getting time out (error 2) when trying to join a game ?
Quote from tinvek :anyone else getting time out (error 2) when trying to join a game ?

No, but I'm getting kicked for "Invalid Game Data" after loading a map. Let's see what they say about it on the forums.

Oh btw, I haven't paid a single dime on this game after playing for like 40 hours so far and never will. Their business model does not work on customers like me and I'm sure I'm not the only one. Hardly anyone paid for stuff as far as I can see. Maybe it's also to get people interested into the Battlefield series...

Oh btw 2, the game is called "Play4Free", unlike this tread title. :P
Quote from (SaM) :Oh btw 2, the game is called "Play4Free", unlike this tread title. :P

:shhh:
Quote from Bose321 :Players: (post your username here and I'll add you)

I play this game sometimes too. My username is Karl.R
I am surprised at how good I am at this game (not blowing my own horn either). I guess it's just easier than CSS, a game at which I'm average at. (this was all done in the chopper, the death is where I killed myself to get back to base quickly)

And also please see attached my bacon and onion ring sandwich I prepared for myself.
Attached images
untitled.JPG
IMG00429-20110407-2019.jpg
#246 - Uke
Quote from S14 DRIFT :And also please see attached my bacon and onion ring sandwich I prepared for myself.

Looks like a delicious sandwich
Quote from Uke :Looks like a delicious sandwich

It actually is really nice. I just thought I'd try it and expected it to be horrible but ugh, better than sex.
My hearts racing, my hearts racing. My hands are shaking, my hands are shaking, and I'm STILL shooting, and I'm STILL getting headshots (with missiles) - It's like BOOOM HEAAAAADSHOT.

Attached images
PRAWNED..JPG
HELIPRAWNED!.JPG
now try pulling such a k/d ratio when not in a chopper and then gloat again
Also while capping flags too

Battlefield Play4Free
(458 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG