The online racing simulator
Battlefield Play4Free
(458 posts, started )
I did capture flags in my heli! Flying mostly D and A, but occasionally B and C as well. Probably 2000 of the points were from flag captures. And while it's easier to get kills in a Heli it's a HELL of a lot easier to get shot down with the fire and forget AA missiles (that somehow the one at D could get me while I'm halfway across the ocean to the carrier..)

First 1000 point round and sniper kill. I love Karkand now...1037 points ftw

I like Recon now!
-
((SaM)) DELETED by (SaM)
What?
Quote from DieKolkrabe :First 1000 point round and sniper kill. I love Karkand now...1037 points ftw

I like Recon now!

awwwwww

I'll advise you not to come near me. I repeatedly beat snipers with my assault rifle at long range 3 out of 4 times.
Who else loves the start at the uss carrier??? After spawning just stand around, watching 10 noobs fighting for jets and helicopters and almost all fall right into the water.
(OK it got better)
After every one is gone i pick up a jet and try to fly (isn´t pro but atleast I manage to be 2 or 3 mins in air ^^)

Or the fact that nobodey seems to notice that the vehicles get respawned after the get broken. For example I (think it is Karkand) you know the sand city thingy there. Start: everyone gets into tank and light tank thingy. All are gone in like one minute. After half of the match I get back to our spawn point, get the light, tank pick up team mates (especially engineers) and pwn everyone else. Voilà you get 20/0 K/D.

Just me ore anyone else got tactics?
My tactic is wait to get the Heli gunship (I will wait 10 mins if I have to) and then own with it.

What irks me about this game (and in BF2 actually) is when idiots get in the jets/gunships/helicopters and fly them (normally crashing them, if it's the helicopter normally with 4 team-mates on board) and thus take them out of the game for a minute or so. Which is easily enough to turn the tides, especially on Oman where the team with air superiority generally wins.

Also idiots who don't use tracers or seem to speak english. I say to people "ok guys can you please tag the tanks and APCs with tracer gun so my hellfires can lock on" and they just press Q and say "spotted" LIKE THAT HELPS YOU HOMO.

On Karkland what you need to do is be SNEAKY. Use smoke and throw it into a hiding place and then hide somewhere else and shoot the enemy while theyre blindly firing into the smoke. Quite funny. Also helps to have a medic throw a pack down and hide on top of the building with the room and windows overlooking B. Matches can be won or lost by holding this position.
Quote from (SaM) :awwwwww

I'll advise you not to come near me. I repeatedly beat snipers with my assault rifle at long range 3 out of 4 times.

I can snipe assaults. I wait till they're shootin at others then snipe 'em

I use tracers, I meet a lack of engis
Ah I got a ranged kill of +78 with an Assault rifle. TEEHEE.
wow...guess you have it all sorted then :P
Bouncer2k10 ready to blow stuff up
Quote from Xaid0n :Bouncer2k10 ready to blow stuff up

That's all you do? Like in BC2?
Yeah why not :P more fun
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Ah I got a ranged kill of +78 with an Assault rifle. TEEHEE.

I had a 140 ranged kill with the AEK971 on Oman today. Headshot too.
Quote from (SaM) :I had a 140 ranged kill with the AEK971 on Oman today. Headshot too.

WOW lol I'm jealous D:

I don't think I'll ever break the +100 mark because after that, you can't actually see the enemys unless you're "zoomed" in with a Sniper Rifle. I think it sucks you can't alter the draw distance of enemys and combat awareness doesn't display where a tank is friendly or enemy until you're above it which is a pain especially in a copter.
Oh for **** sakes, they've put the prices up on all of the guns that you purchase with CR by about 50%.
I brought out my joystick today.. It's much harder to fly the jets with it
With mouse it's uber-accurate and I can aim straight at anything that's moving. With a joystick I'm all over the place, but I avoid everything much better..
So you avoided everything by almost crashing constantly . I can't get on with the jets haha
Quote from s14 drift :oh for **** sakes, they've put the prices up on all of the guns that you purchase with cr by about 50%.

fffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu-
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Oh for **** sakes, they've put the prices up on all of the guns that you purchase with CR by about 50%.

expected really

they did the same in BFH
and eventually ruined it with that

edit: checked now, yeah only the veteran weps are more expensive, costing 4500cf for 3 days
the "regular" guns are still the same price (like the PKM for example for le medics)
But at least you can compete with the weapons
Especially true for assault: The standard guns are crap.

20 round clip with 1 reload.

M16A2 Vetern has a 35 round clip, is more accurate to over twice the distance, and has 2 clips worth of ammo.

Fuse, if I remember correctly (so probably I can't remember anything..) but the price of the "regular" guns are what the veterns used to be?
Quote from rich uk :So you avoided everything by almost crashing constantly . I can't get on with the jets haha

Hehe yeah I did start out by crashing constantly I think it helped that I lowered the sensitivity in options, but it's still much easier just using the mouse..
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Especially true for assault: The standard guns are crap.

20 round clip with 1 reload.

M16A2 Vetern has a 35 round clip, is more accurate to over twice the distance, and has 2 clips worth of ammo.

Fuse, if I remember correctly (so probably I can't remember anything..) but the price of the "regular" guns are what the veterns used to be?

500 for 1 day and 1500 for 3 days, so the same as last week atleast
Quote from (SaM) :I had a 140 ranged kill with the AEK971 on Oman today. Headshot too.

I found that it is quite entertaining to take down infantry with a TOW today 200+ range bonus , i sat at TOW entire mach and they realised to eliminate me only one time...poor lads
I play plenty of rounds almost each day but I must say I'm having trouble making enough credits to afford the weapons. I'd have to play for like 4 hours each day to afford a veteran assault rifle and some medi needles. Screw that EA. I'm not gonna pay for it. If you neuter your game, people will just stop playing.

Wait what? Uhuh? I'm getting a beret? And?

Quote from -NightFly- :I found that it is quite entertaining to take down infantry with a TOW today 200+ range bonus , i sat at TOW entire mach and they realised to eliminate me only one time...poor lads

That's pretty spectacular. I bet that poor guy never saw it coming. "That glowy thing making that Fzzzzzzt sound... I wonder what th"

KILLED ENEMY +50

Battlefield Play4Free
(458 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG