The online racing simulator
Battlefield Play4Free
(458 posts, started )
Think we should all get on teamspeak again, it was jokes the other night.

Where are you yanks??????

By the way my idea about creating new characters is bad because you can't actually delete characters, which sucks because I really want an engineer. :sadbanana
you guys were on TS??? Aww I missed the fun.
What's the BF password on the TS?
I removed the password, sorry was avoiding some noobs on TS3
Is this another miracle Matt?
Attached images
anotherawesomescore.jpg
it must be photoshopped? jk, grats on getting better ill hop on tommorrow with you
Another really fun time with you guys, might be back on later depends on when my stupid flatmates friends go away.
Not that i just got an infraction for reporting a cheater yesterday.... first round i did today i got kicked after the round ended and i have no glue why....because of a 15/3 ratio? i find it hard to believe when a lad was happily playing with ratio 120/6 yesterday...
Haha that was funny.
Attached images
untitled.JPG
oh yeh 121/6
MOAR PPL TO JOIN TEH BF P4F CLAN PLZZZZZ.s
Clan? How to join? Can i drive the apc? An lx6 with cannon is fine too
We were talking about you!!! Speak to the nooby Americans.
Send me a pm on how (and who) join! Might not have too much time to play during week, but an hour here and there it's not a problem!
Well i just got called a hacker.... Just because he missed me like 10 times and i got a range 149 headshot .... Jwardy is the name... theres a suprise
PowerSlaveAlfons be the name.
#317 - Uke
LFSforum group is being a part of the competitive tournament?

Can I join?
Teamspeak server is down??
Looks like it.
seemingly so I'm afraid. right on GT3 Raceday
How to join the clan? More info? Thanks!
Still laughing from the game chat, lol i couldnt even play by how much i was laughing!
Ahaha it was funny. after you left it carried on "oh my pc is so much better than yours" HAHAH
Played up to level 4...logging in again...bam level 2.

<3 Betas.
Free CR for you surely? If you get caught in leveling bugs then you can keep leveling but get the CR?

Battlefield Play4Free
(458 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG