The online racing simulator
leagues and subsections
(700 posts, closed, started )
Victor
It would be a great help if I could be allowed to send more than 5 pm´s at a time. I use it for sending out different informations as passwords every week to all participants in a the Unity Racing Series. It´s a lot of copying and pasting the receivers, the names of messages, and the text. Something like 50 or even 70 (in case of 2 gameservers) could be much better for my case.
Quote from master_lfs.5101 :Hi Victor!,

[LFS 500 STAFF] with [720] Racing

Members [720] Mogey [720] Boxtser

EDIT:I reinstalled smf and website is back up!
720team.co.nr

Sub Forum: "LFS 500 Staff League & Events - 720 Oval Racing"

let me and m2264 be a moderator on it please

just remember the forum was reinstalled because of a huge my sql database error. i dont backup files cause i dont thing anything will go wrong.

Where is your league? Where are your rules and regulations? Where can people sign up? Where are the previous test runs you've held to see if your league will even get off the ground? Do I need to continue?
Quote from Humbleridderen :Victor
It would be a great help if I could be allowed to send more than 5 pm´s at a time. I use it for sending out different informations as passwords every week to all participants in a the Unity Racing Series. It´s a lot of copying and pasting the receivers, the names of messages, and the text. Something like 50 or even 70 (in case of 2 gameservers) could be much better for my case.

I don't wanna up it too high, but I'll set it to 25 for now (for any licensed racer). That should cut down your copy pasting by a lot
Quote from Victor :I don't wanna up it too high, but I'll set it to 25 for now (for any licensed racer). That should cut down your copy pasting by a lot

Awesome, that cuts down on my copy and pasting too, thanks!
Ok, that's added and you're a moderator of that new section.
I've moved the series thread into your section as well.

Good luck!
Hi Victor,

Is there any chance I could have a league subforum here please? League information below:

Formula500

The series features all the single seater cars within LFS and is supported by two of its own Support Series. The website launched on 1st May 2008 and the Series is accepting Registrations, with the start of the season(s) scheduled for the first week of June 2008.

Current Registrations: http://formula500.org/registration/currentregs.html

If possible, could you make myself a moderator of that subforum, and move the three threads regarding the series into the subforum.

http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=42943
http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=42490
http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=42317

Thank you Victor.
Ok that's done.

Good luck!
Hi Victor,

Thx for the subsection to argentinie league...but i need to change the title,
Argentine league, change for Argentinian League.

Thanks very much Victor
Thanks Victor for the subforum and the Good Luck ,

I have a few banners for the banner rotation if you wouldnt mind putting them up there.. If just one, I dont mind which.

Thanks very much.

If the banners could point to www.formula500.org that would be great. Thanks in advance.
Hi there! I wanted to ask if it would be possible to have a league section for general Dynamic Racing events, similair to that of the Peregrinus events section.

Site:Dynamic Racing

Thanks!
I could add, but linking to team websites I don't do easily. On the peregrinus website, the first thing you notice is the stock cup. But when I go to your website, there aren't any hints as to any event is taking place there. So without that being clear I'd rather not setup a section for your and link to your website.
Quote from mkinnov8 :Thanks Victor for the subforum and the Good Luck ,

I have a few banners for the banner rotation if you wouldnt mind putting them up there.. If just one, I dont mind which.

Thanks very much.

If the banners could point to www.formula500.org that would be great. Thanks in advance.

done
ok added.
Quote from Victor :I could add, but linking to team websites I don't do easily. On the peregrinus website, the first thing you notice is the stock cup. But when I go to your website, there aren't any hints as to any event is taking place there. So without that being clear I'd rather not setup a section for your and link to your website.

Ok, np but would it at least be possible if I could have a section for the FZ50 GT3 Cup? Its all set up and planned out, I'm simply just waiting for entrants atm but would make life a lot easier to have a section where I can state the various regulations and rules of the league so that they can be found easily.

Thanks!
ok done.
Thanks
sorry to be a pain but is there any chance you could make the FZ50 and GT3 part of the title of the forum section all caps? I know it sounds like a stupid request but it just looks a bit weird the way it is now .

Would it be possible to add this banner too please?

and as I have it here in the message, to link to the forum section of the cup .

Thanks!
Hello Victor,

I would like to ask if you could make league subforum called ,,SimDrift One Series" for me.

There are no informations yet. I plan to discuss and organise it in the subforum.

I want to try assemble some serious drifters and people who are little experienced in organising and who could help me (especially with my english). Then we will discuss about the whole competition for some time (I think it will take some months) to make it perfect.

There is always problem with people who sign up and won't come, they even don't read date of the competition and if they come, they are spamming and not respecting rules. You can't just disqualify them, because then won't be enough people for the competition...

This time it should be otherwise. I hope that many people will sign up and they will soon understand, that not respecting rules is heading to ban. Sorry about my english, if there are any mistakes.

EDIT: Now I readed 1st post. Hmm no website = no subsection, no league running - no subsection... Website will be.
Didn't delete post, waiting for your answer.
Quote from Drift King CZ :Hello Victor,

I would like to ask if you could make league subforum called ,,SimDrift One Series" for me.

There are no informations yet. I plan to discuss and organise it in the subforum.

I want to try assemble some serious drifters and people who are little experienced in organising and who could help me (especially with my english). Then we will discuss about the whole competition for some time (I think it will take some months) to make it perfect.

There is always problem with people who sign up and won't come, they even don't read date of the competition and if they come, they are spamming and not respecting rules. You can't just disqualify them, because then won't be enough people for the competition...

This time it should be otherwise. I hope that many people will sign up and they will soon understand, that not respecting rules is heading to ban. Sorry about my english, if there are any mistakes.

EDIT: Now I readed 1st post. Hmm no website = no subsection, no league running - no subsection... Website will be.
Didn't delete post, waiting for your answer.

Welcome to the world of organising leagues :P It's all not so simple as some people think. That's why indeed I have set some requirements before a leagues can get a subsection here, as you've seen already.

So no, I won't add a section for you yet. Please try to get things from the ground first and then ask again.
#274 - Dru
Hello Victor,

Please when you have the available time, please can you make a change to the UF Racers Club sub-forum.

Change 1
Include a new Sub Forum 'UF Baby-R Season 2'

Change 2
Include a new moderator to all sub-forums LFS username Bean0

Many thanks.

Dru.
Hi victor,

When possible, could you please create two subforums of the Formula500 forum named:

'FBM Demo Series' & 'FBM S2 Series'

Thank you in advance.
This thread is closed

leagues and subsections
(700 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG