The online racing simulator
leagues and subsections
(700 posts, closed, started )
Quote from AbsolutMartini :Hi, would like to apply for a subforum. We are organising a Summernightcompetition, all the information can be found on our website www.r-racing.nl and www.r-racing.nl/forum

Please have a look at what I wrote here : http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=804365#post804365
The same problem arises with your site. Your team website does hardly mention a league and on your forum it's not super clear either (well, there's a section and that's it).
So I don't really want to add a section for you here right now.

If you want to get some ideas on a better visual representation of your league, please have a look at other league websites. Many put quite some effort into it.
Quote from Dru :Hello Victor,

Please when you have the available time, please can you make a change to the UF Racers Club sub-forum.

Change 1
Include a new Sub Forum 'UF Baby-R Season 2'

Change 2
Include a new moderator to all sub-forums LFS username Bean0

Many thanks.

Dru.

done

Quote from mkinnov8 :Hi victor,

When possible, could you please create two subforums of the Formula500 forum named:

'FBM Demo Series' & 'FBM S2 Series'

Thank you in advance.

done
Hi Victor,

It is possible, have the user angel_ghost as moderator of the subsection LFS Portugal?

thnks, srry my english
He's never visited the forum before, so i can't add him.
when he visit forum i say you

tnks
done
Victor,

A little housekeeping if I may for the Formula500 Subforums..

Can you please remove the Formula500 Banner from rotation, it is no longer needed, the series failed to attract enough drivers to be considered viable.

The Formula500 Subforum, could that please be renamed to "RaceSIM" and a link to its website be added to the description "http://www.racesim.co.uk".

The FBM Demo Series Subforum is no longer needed.

The FBM S2 Series Forum is to stay, as it is still a running league, now under RaceSIM.co.uk

The Threads in the main Formula500 Forum are no longer relevant.. I dont know what can be done with them.

Thanks for your time and sorry to cause work.
Hi Victor

What sizes are the banners in the top right please?

Thanks

J@tko
Quote from mkinnov8 :Victor,

A little housekeeping if I may for the Formula500 Subforums..

Can you please remove the Formula500 Banner from rotation, it is no longer needed, the series failed to attract enough drivers to be considered viable.

The Formula500 Subforum, could that please be renamed to "RaceSIM" and a link to its website be added to the description "http://www.racesim.co.uk".

The FBM Demo Series Subforum is no longer needed.

The FBM S2 Series Forum is to stay, as it is still a running league, now under RaceSIM.co.uk

The Threads in the main Formula500 Forum are no longer relevant.. I dont know what can be done with them.

Thanks for your time and sorry to cause work.

ok done all that. And if you delete the threads that you no longer need, and then let me know I will move the deleted thread out of your sight.
Quote from J@tko :Hi Victor

What sizes are the banners in the top right please?

Thanks

J@tko

Just look at the banners that are already there and don't make it bigger. I wonder why people always have to ask
Quote from Victor :ok done all that. And if you delete the threads that you no longer need, and then let me know I will move the deleted thread out of your sight.

Thank you.. Deleted the threads I dont need, thank you for your patience.
Victor,

You can remove this one, as it it no longer needed. Thanks for having it on the forum.
Just to clarify something... Do I need to host banners in the same way as userbars? It wouldn't be possible just to have it as an attatchment?
No, banners will be hosted by us. They have nothing to do with userbars.
Ok cool, so would you be able to add this one please?

We only have 10 signups for LFSBC so far... It might turn out as "Yet another New Dimension Racing Events Epic FAIL" If we're not careful

Is it out of the question to have it link to http://www.lfsforum.net/forumdisplay.php?f=178 ? Our website doesn't exactly provide the most up to date Info
Attached images
BC Banner.jpg
ok that's added.
Hi Victor it is possible change de website link of LIVE FOR SPEED PORTUGAL to www.lfsportugal.pt.vu

Thanks.
Thanks Victor
Hi Victor,

It is possible, have the user angel_ghost as moderator of the subsection LFS Portugal?

thnks, srry my english
Just a small note. There are still a lot of Formula500 events on the Race Calendar.. Which could be removed. I can only edit them, but not delete.

Cheers.
thanks, cleaned that up.
oneGP International Front Driven Series League Section
I would like to start a league but i want to know what would be required so far ive figured out the following....

a website with information about the league
A server to race at
Schedual
but a few qustions
1. do i have to have a prize for 1st 2nd and 3rd at the end
2. how do i set up a league system
3. could i just have a one off race maybe a 6 hour enduro for charity or something.

A
Quote from Ashley Williams :I would like to start a league but i want to know what would be required so far ive figured out the following....

a website with information about the league
A server to race at
Schedual
but a few qustions
1. do i have to have a prize for 1st 2nd and 3rd at the end
2. how do i set up a league system
3. could i just have a one off race maybe a 6 hour enduro for charity or something.

A

I could probably answer those for you...

1. No, It's your league, you can do virtually what you want.
2. You announce what you plan to do, people say "Sounds good" or similar, then you have to organise: Times/dates, a server for the race(s) to be on, admins, etc.
3. You could, but I don't think you would get a subsection for a single race... a bit pointless really.
This thread is closed

leagues and subsections
(700 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG