The online racing simulator
leagues and subsections
(700 posts, closed, started )
Quote from Victor :oki done

Thanks again. Also, is there a thread that has anything to do with dimensions or specifications for banners?
how about just looking at the existing banners at the top for examples?
Quote from Victor :how about just looking at the existing banners at the top for examples?

We could do that, but I figured that since the other one was to big you had a set dimension. I should be able to get an updated banner to you in the next few days.
Subsection:"16 Hour Race"
Hello,

I´d like to ask for a subsection for the 16 hour race. The website is up and running, The forum is up and running (bilingual). we have more than 30 sign ups atm for this years race.

This thread contains all information and it would be nice if this could be moved to be the first thread in the subsection. Thx for reading.
Ok, all done.

Good luck!
subsection mods
hello victor,

i would like to ask you for giving mod rights at the 16 hours subsection to the users carlson74 and commandermas.

thanks a lot

marty
ok, done.
Ok Victor, I have a few things to update with the Head-to-Head league. If you find some time would you please do the following:

1) Set Mp3 Astra as a moderator to the Head-to-Head league sub-section.
2) Change the league website to be www.SimRacingSociety.com
3) Change the Head-to-Head banner link to be www.SimRacingSociety.com

The old website was taken down from where it used to be and will be put up as soon as we can. We already have hosting, just looking for a few minutes to move things over. This domain will stay the same, however I may come back and add a sub-domain to it later to have a direct link.

Thanks a bunch.
alright, all done.
Hi Victor. i`ll keep it short.

Swedish close combat Cup..
currently in the end of season 4..season 5 starting september 1

thx in advance
Looking good - section added.
League Name - RLR Junior Series
The Demo league is currently in it's 1st season, with the RLR main league moving into it's 4th. The running of the Demo league will now be done by me.

We don't have a website, but we do have a forum, does that count?
ftlog.org/rlrjunior

Thanks, Sam
Hmm well a regular website would be nice because this forum can't be read without an account it seems?
#339 - CSF
Sam just hasn't set the right permissions.

Sam get... er.. Sam G to help you with that.
Quote from Victor :Hmm well a regular website would be nice because this forum can't be read without an account it seems?

You can read it without an account, you just can't post. It may look like you can't read it, because we've recently moved to a new forum an all the old stuff is on the old on, so there is very little on the current one. I will transfer the important stuff over.
Victor,

Could I please have a new section under "Road Sport Cup Leagues" named, "Road Sport Winter Cup Season 2".

Thanks alot.
-
(speedway) DELETED by speedway
Quote from danowat :Victor,

Could I please have a new section under "Road Sport Cup Leagues" named, "Road Sport Winter Cup Season 2".

Thanks alot.

All hail to Dan , the great league is back. Great league for me anyway
-
(BAMBO) DELETED by BAMBO
Do you mean you need a new sub section under RaceSIM, called FJR?
Yes, but called Formula Junior.
ok that's done
Thanks Victor. I own you one.
hi victor
could i have a new subsection under leagues and events
my new league is called Rallycross R1 and my website is http://rallycrossr1.webs.com/
thanks
Hello Victor!

Can you create a new section for OPEN RACE TROPHY league?

The ORT IV ( the 4th season ) start in September 11.

The site is : www.frh-team.net/gcomp for the site league and www.frh-team.net for the team site.

Thank's in advance!

Gai-Luron
Hi,

Id liek to have a sub section for our league : www.liveforspeed.be league

We are allready on season 3 of the league and still looking for more racers.
We are a full international league with member from all over the globe.
Fair racing is the umber one rule !!
more information on http://www.liveforspeed.be

and a 24/7 - 47 slots server online

Cu all on track !
Hanziboy
This thread is closed

leagues and subsections
(700 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG