The online racing simulator
Do you know what happens if they close this topic? They'll get 10 more topics about the same thing afterwards anyway. Keeping it spammy in one thread is far much better than having a whole forum that is spammed over about this track.
New track and car i'm sure will be great and I'll gladly pay for both.

Still such a shame that it seems the majority of the players are little whiny kids who vote ban people for no reason.

I'm still struggling to find a mature server. Twice today I have been hit by somebody else and they have initiated a vote ban against me.

Anyway, sorry for off topic. Can't wait for the new stuff but more important for me is I find a server in which kiddies don't crash into me and then try to get me voted out.
Most other games I paid top price for last for about 2-3 weeks and then end up on the shelf.
I haven't read all the posts but will the rally stage be included?
Nope
Quote from Maelstrom :I haven't read all the posts but will the rally stage be included?

in the future.. we hope
nobody knows actually
Quote from BOSCHO :in the future.. we hope
nobody knows actually

That is true. It might be put in some sort of rally pack. Maybe.
Rally Pack!? Where?! :scared:
I'll blame the devs for my alcohol problems.
Attached images
Døddrukken.jpg
Quote from The Very End :I'll blame the devs for my alcohol problems.

Maybe they're saving it for your birthday!

:drink:
:faint:
looks great, interesting to see a real track in lfs, Proof if ever we needed it that they are still working on lfs and i'm sure will continue to do so for a long time yet.

No major hurry, release it after june next year when I have finished my diss and have some time to play

most games use the laser scanning these days to convert real track data to games and is one of the most accurate ways to re-create a real track.

Comparison ss were great!

S3 eh.... :monkey:
Quote from jaykay3000 :most games use the laser scanning these days to convert real track data to games and is one of the most accurate ways to re-create a real track.

I wouldn't say most games (iRacing yes, a couple of track mods for rFactor, any others?)

I do think it will be used much more in the future though. Laser scanning certainly is no gimmick, it's a very powerful tool for recreating environments and objects inside a computer with a high degree of detail and precision. It's almost like science fiction. We have come a long way.
So let me get this straight. If i want to put funds onto my account so I can upgrade to S3 (when its released) all I need to do is buy a S1 Voucher worth £12?

My team mate would like a license, and I said I will purchase one for him. So before I do this I want to be 100% sure that I'm doing it correct and not just purchasing him a worthless second S1 account lol.

If this has been said before.... well i cant be bothered to trawl through 34 pages.

Thanks!
Quote from Scott Mckenzie :So let me get this straight. If i want to put funds onto my account so I can upgrade to S3 (when its released) all I need to do is buy a S1 Voucher worth £12?

My team mate would like a license, and I said I will purchase one for him. So before I do this I want to be 100% sure that I'm doing it correct and not just purchasing him a worthless second S1 account lol.
Thanks!

No. If you want to add credit to your account you just login to lfs.net and go to license details and add credit to your account. You can then use this for any payments in LFS you want to make.

If you want to buy a voucher, buy a voucher.

It's all on lfs.net, you should be looking there.
Well I have looked on LFS.net this morning.

these are the options for purchasing for a different account.

If you want to buy LFS for someone else : (1)
Buy S1 voucher £ 12
Buy S1 -> S2 upgrade voucher £ 12
Buy S2 voucher £ 24

I want to know which one I use out of the above.
Quote from Scott Mckenzie :Well I have looked on LFS.net this morning.

Buy S1 voucher £ 12
Buy S2 voucher £ 24

If he want S1 buy S1.
If he has S1 but wants S2, buy the upgrade.
If he wants S2, buy S2.
Quote from Scott Mckenzie :Well I have looked on LFS.net this morning.

Buy S1 voucher £ 12
Buy S2 voucher £ 24

If you already have S2, all these vouchers will just add funds to your account, so there's no difference between the S1 voucher and the S1 -> S2 voucher. Actually i'm pretty sure they just add funds to your account even if you don't have a license but I'm not so sure about that.
I think that Devs will put a competition: Volkswagen Scirocco @ Rockingham - win a new car in LFS heh heh
Quote from UnknownMaster21 :I think that Devs will put a competition: Volkswagen Scirocco @ Rockingham - win a new car in LFS heh heh

What?
How come so many people KNOW what the devs will do?
Do you have some sort of crystal ball?
I don't get it.

Rockingham coming to LFS
(1238 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG