The online racing simulator
Ministry of Speed
(385 posts, started )
Grats
SSSSUUUUUUUPRIIIIIISEEEE
Good luck to both sides. Kris is very fast, MoS. Keep him.
Quote from VTiRacing :SSSSUUUUUUUPRIIIIIISEEEE
Good luck to both sides. Kris is very fast, MoS. Keep him.

Lies. I am faster
Quote from nikopdr :Lies. I am faster

Lies im faster then both.
What Everyone else was doing it.
welcome
I hear a best team of 2010 coming.
Just you wait.
First of all congrats to both parts, it kinda came out of nowhere to us.

Gotta say Kris did great work in the 24 hours race, helped alot on team speak and given setup he needed very little time to become quick with it
Definitely a very good, friendly and having good potential guy!
One thing tho... when you start something try to make it to the end, dont give up too easy!
Quote from JPeace :is that aimed at the team or at kris? because i am
confused.

Has me a little confused. Just FYI, we went after Kris from the beginning so if it is aimed at Kris, he just decided it was time
welcome

Ministry of Speed haven't lost the "Desire" for victory but have the patience of saints! Thursday the 21st of January seen the Desire of Patience Tour resume after the christmas season at Fern Bay Gold Reversed. The race was a 70 lap sprint race which lasted one and a half hours.

Ministry of Speed took to the grid but unfortunatley had to start at the very rear of the grid due to some confusion in the confirmations. Despite immediatley being on the back foot, Andy O'Brien took to the start with our latest recruit Kristjan Järve lined up for the driver swap. Andy was up to fifth position before the blink of an eye but was being held up by considerably slower XRR's from such a hard track to overtake cleanly. Catching traffic there was an incident involving three GTR cars and two LRF cars into the "90-left" onto the bridge. Andy was harshly penalised for a bump to the back of the ever slowing XRR holding track position.
After serving his drive through penatly Andy was shown to have the heaviest car from the off and pushed his tyres to the absolute maximum. By the end of the stint Andy had... Read on
24h gonna be better Like your intro
Quote from MoMo92i :24h gonna be better Like your intro

Took ages to think of it but its quite catchy alright
Im just back to buisness guys. See ya on the track
gratz for your GTAL entry !
Gratz MoS and to Kris, he has proven to be a very reliable, fast and allaround friendly guy, a kind every team out there would be most proud to have.

Treat him good or I will send fireballs over there!
-
(-NightFly-) DELETED by -NightFly-
I will be back on track soon , just starting my own life abroad is actually quite hard , will be moving out of the missuses house asap into my own flat , where i can set up my new rig .
I also have kind of problems with real life. I just did admission test, so gotta wait till Friday, I hope it will come out good.
We have opened the door, for Paddi4!

Today has been another bright day for Ministry of Speed. Day by day we have progressed from strength to strength and we don't wanna' stop!
Paddi4, the fantastically talented German racer has today joined forces with us. Paddi is well known within the Live For Speed Community for his supreme speed and friendly yet compeitive attitude. Paddi, former #low-racing driver was a hot target for many top teams and... Read On

Source: http://www.ministryofspeed.net
Oh my god that's a great one, another step forwards to the other top teams

grats
:O

Grats guys!
grats
Wow! Gratz!
:eye-poppi

Thats a great one! grats
Great racer, you've got there. Nice to see that you are still fighting and progressing. You are becoming much stronger...gratz to both.

Ministry of Speed
(385 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG