The online racing simulator
Ministry of Speed
(385 posts, started )
Ministry of Speed
Presenting Ministry of Speed Racing Team

Today has seen the launch of a brand new LFS team, called Ministry of Speed. The team consists of two members to date but we do plan to expland slighty in the coming months. Our aim is to compete to the best of our ability in top LFS leagues. We have a brand new website created by Andy.
Our two members are Andy O’Brien and I, Jack Ward. We have a couple of skins and our skin pack will hopefully be completed within a week or so. We will be running the tag MoS F.Name (where gray=white). We hope to take part in leagues like GTAL, TBO Challenge, MMS Cup, IFCL, IGTC and in the future MoE. Please give us a warm welcome.

Best of luck guys, website and skins looks nice. I'm just doubting about O'Brien. Because in the past two teams was closed because of him
Quote from seniecka :Best of luck guys, website and skins looks nice. I'm just doubting about O'Brien. Because in the past two teams was closed because of him

Starlite didn't close cause of me . I left cos of my surrounding to make this team with Jack.
Quote from aobrien :Starlite didn't close cause of me . I left cos of my surrounding to make this team with Jack.

Understood. Sorry, my bad.
Best of luck guys, i rekon this team will be great in the future
Nice to hear all is ready to be team,because LFS is full of team ideas.

And they die in couple veeks,but this...i think you will be great
Best of luck
#8 - Fuse5
Hmm. Seeing the hectic team history of you both, I'd say... good luck for the next two months :]
Quote from Fuse5 :Hmm. Seeing the hectic team history of you both, I'd say... good luck for the next two months :]

You will be proven wrong
Quote from Fuse5 :Hmm. Seeing the hectic team history of you both, I'd say... good luck for the next two months :]

Same here, tbh.
Good luck with team

Was that really necessary?

I got 6 months.
Well it's exactly the same management as ERT except me.............

Good luck anyway lads.
Quote from Wilko868 :Well it's exactly the same management as ERT except me.............

Good luck anyway lads.

So it won't fail!

Good luck guys, I'm sure you'll do fine. Prove all these people wrong.
Quote from racer hero :So it won't fail!

Shut it Ken!
I like the team name.

Anywho, you have my best wishes M.O.S boys!
Quote from racer hero :So it won't fail!

Finally some positive, we will prove these ppl's wrong....
ummm....good luck i guess

Oh well... I'd agree with that

Hope you'll just proove us wrong
Quote from Wilko868 :Well it's exactly the same management as ERT except me.............

And me and james, So its not the same ERT management, its less than half of ert's management.
#21 - 5haz
Uhh... yeah... good luck.

Y'know you could have just been honest and just told the rest of ERT to bugger off instead of pretending to close the team to get rid of everybody.
Well good luck guys. Hopefully yous will do well and prove these non believers wrong
Quote from n-murray :And me and james, So its not the same ERT management, its less than half of ert's management.

Oh stop being so pedantic
Quote from Wilko868 :Oh stop being so pedantic

I'm not being padentic, your the one that said "Well it's exactly the same management as ERT except me............." so if you say 'excactly' please be excact, and dont exagerate, then tell me to stop being fussy when i am correcting your exagertation
Stop spamming.

Good luck guys Im sure you will prove this people that they're wrong. You'll do good

Good luck, again.

Ministry of Speed
(385 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG