(385 posts, started )
Wow, very nice sign there, good luck to both
welcome paddi
congrats
gratz for Paddi and your podium
Grats
Grats!
The Drama Continues!

The drama has continued for Ministry of Speed as we took to the grid of the GTAL Round 3, starting back in a dissappointing 18th place. Andy started the 3 hour long race and by the end of lap 1 Andy was in 9th. Andy drove for over 2 long hours and when Pietter couldn't show up to race we struck huge drama. With the 75% driver limit in the race rapidly approaching Burak Kevran, probably the most reliable team member was on hand to help out! With no practice done prior to the race Burak had ten minutes to learn the track without a setup which you can all imagine was horrendously tough. To add to the drama of no setup or any practice, Burak had internet problems all week and had huge fears of a time out in the race which would destroy our race. Read on
Sounded chaotic, but you had to laugh for that arterwards maybe

Nicely written report
nice stuff!
Nice, that seemed very eventful
Quote from psychometalist : Burak Kevran, probably the most reliable team member was on hand to help out!

Loving the self flattery!

hehe grats
Congratz dood (Paddi)
Forum is down, trying to get i back asap.
not so dramatic ^^
Quote from pacesetter :Loving the self flattery!

hehe grats

I told Andy not to write that lol, now look what happened.

Thanks James, and all.
looks like the old forum is totally gone with all its posts
Quote from Timo1992 :looks like the old forum is totally gone with all its posts

Luckily I have posts stored on my local disk. Will do my best to restore them.
Do you have the same font as SR?
Nope, similiar.
what the hell! what a green!

With the IGTC test race commencing tomorrow, Ministry of Speed have again strengthened their roster. Marek Nasuciñski the highly talented Polish driver has joined Ministry of Speed. Marek is 15 years old and has been in two previous teams Drivers From Hell and Advanced Drivers , two very recognisable teams in Live for Speed. Marek moved from racing into drifting approximately one year ago to boost his car controlling abilities and has since returned to racing. Marek is a highly talented driver in all cars and we are sure he will be a huge asset to our team in many ways. He wil have impact into the team immediatley with him driving alongside Patrick Schülter and Andy O'Brien in the IGTC race tomorrow. Commenting on Marek's arrival James Peace said "He is an extremley talented driver and as soon as we seen him we knew he was a talent. He jumped into the FZR at BL1 for IGTC and was immediatley on the pace which impressed us highly. He is a very nice guy and I look forward to working with him in the future".
So we would like to give our warmest welcome, to Marek Nasuciñski.

Topic
Congrats guys!

Ministry of Speed
(385 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG