The online racing simulator
Ministry of Speed
(385 posts, started )
grats!
grats mate
Congratz gacek, by the way you guys forgot some news.

Round one of the Open Wheel Racing League kicked off in style at Kyoto's National loop reversed. With a full grid prepared it promised to be a smashing race with three Ministry of Speed drivers representing us in Division B with the Formula BMW.

Quallifying was nothing more than an average session for us with all three drivers struggling to match the pace of our very own James Peace's incredible World Record Lap ... Read on
Please stop signing people whose names we have no idea how to pronounce
I have laughed a bit on that. Well, I can't pronounce it either but whatever :P You can pronounce my name xD
Quote from J@tko :Please stop signing people whose names we have no idea how to pronounce

Well just use Marek, like us .. Im sure he wont mind first name terms :P
Grats with a new driver and nice to see that Kristi is doing well in this team. Keep it up!
Website will hopefully be back up soon. Awaiting reply from hosting firm
Quote from aobrien :Website will hopefully be back up soon. Awaiting reply from hosting firm

Ministry of Speed have finally released their new website. After confusions with our last website and lacking customer support we unfortunatley had to leave our old website to die. Since then we have finally secured just enough finance to get our new website up and running. Big thanks to Burak, Marek and Andy providing the funds to get us up and running once more. We are also very pleased to announce our partnership with UKDedigamers will continue for another three months at least with our server beeing renewed for another three months. We thank UKDedigamers for their support.
Along with the new website and server, we will be taking to the IGTC grid this Easter weekend. Ministry of Speed's Andy O'Brien and Marek Nasuciñski are the favourites to be taking to the grid for the four hour long endurance race at Kyoto National. After a tough blow in round one with Paddi suffering a time out just thirty minutes before the end we found ourselves finally ninth in the points after Andy's superb rescue drive. Lying fifth and looking strong in round one for at least half of the race, we hope for another good performance from the team this weekend.
Kim André Gjerde and Ronn Schlieker have become active once more in Live for Speed after some diffuclties in real life preventing their sim racing. We hope this will boost our line up for IGTC and GTAL and we wish them the best of luck settling back in. Post a comment

http://www.ministryofspeed.eu
Nice website looks much better than the other one. And good luck in the IGTC. Hope you lot do well
Nice website, and amazing render in the banner
nice website andy
and good luck
Yeah really nice render in banner
And really nice site, just I didn't like the font, it doesn't match the whole site
Quote from iFastLT :Yeah really nice render in banner
And really nice site, just I didn't like the font, it doesn't match the whole site

Yeah you did a good job in the render. .. Your the second person to say that, must be wrong .. Might look into changing it
Yeah you shouldnt be using serif fonts for the body text, neither should you be using tables for layout nor should you have a useless clock on the page...
Quote from boothy :Yeah you shouldnt be using serif fonts for the body text, neither should you be using tables for layout nor should you have a useless clock on the page...

nor will I listen to you
I know, but I don't listen to arrogant arseholes.. I know I should use DIV's but I havnt learned that yet so..
Quote from aobrien :I know, but I don't listen to arrogant arseholes.. I know I should use DIV's but I havnt learned that yet so..

Don't worry about listening to d-bags like boothy, everything they say it to drive you crazy, he is a complete pri... and needs to be taught a lesson. And no boothy don't come out with a gay or a penis joke because it won't work.
You know a gay penis will come to haunt you eventually.
Quote from hyntty :You know a gay penis will come to haunt you eventually.

That was just so called for.

No, seriously.
Cut out the spamming please..

Ministry of Speed
(385 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG