hoover :|
Grats! A very nice guy
Welcome Timo!
It was so obvious. Grats Timo!
Aye, welcome dude
Grats
Congrats Timo!
Good luck guys.
Last night i played lfs for the first time offline since january . bbbuuuuttt it was on my new laptop with the keyboard . and yes , you guessed . FAIL . sooo i need to get a wheel unless someone has a second wheel they dont use , dont care what make it is ( g25 2nd hand preferably ) send me it please
Through no fault of our own...

This Saturday evening, 15th May Ministry of Speed lined up for the 4 Hour race of Aston North in the IGTC. Due to many drivers being available for such events as the 24Hour race, we struggled for a full roster, however new boys Klaidas and Timo stepped up to the task.
Klaidas was the more comfortable of the two on the qualifying setup, and set a fantastic opening lap which had him provisional second. Klaidas finished the session in seventh overall which we were highly content with.
Timo started the race and after pushing early on he found himself third place. Approaching his pitstop, Timo got a puncture coming through the final bend and pitted that lap. Disaster struck when issues with the server connection forced Timo to Time out, and nobody was able to join the server. By the time the server was fixed, Timo had lost six laps, and on the restart from the red flag we were starting at the rear. Timo pushed his way into the top ten without difficulty and Klaidas then took the driving seat. With less than one hour to go in the race, we found ourselves currently just outside the top ten by LFS' reading, though the mood was quickly changed when we were informed that we were to keep our six laps down gap after the red flag. We are extremely disappointed with the way this was dealt with, as it wasn't our fault the server acted up and lost us six full laps.
We hope for some better results in the upcoming races, and hopefully the tides will turn in terms of luck.

Drivers thoughts after the race:

K.Gasiunas: "I didn't knew 'bout all these things with server problems and lost laps before I came back. To be honest, I thought thats just tracker fail and kept driving. Just in beggining of my stint, I had my pedals disconnected from wheel, so I needed to recalibrate everything. After this it was just lap-by-lap procession for me."

T.Hofer: "The race started very well for us. Because of the crash in the pace car lap between Concept and CoRe I was able to hold P3 for about 20 minutes until spdoRacing's Silhanek overtook me. After that I had some other battles and ended up on P7 before my first pitstop at the one hour mark. But when I exited the pits I suddenly timed out and wasnt able to join the server again for the next 10 minutes until the restart. That pretty much destroyed our race because we lost 6 laps to the leaders. All in all it wasn't a good debut for me in the IGTC, I hope for a better race on Westhill in one month."

Next IGTC race takes place at 3rd July in fast and twisty Westhill International Circuit.
bad luck this times :s Hope better luck for you for the rest of the season !
Gargus Crowned LFS Open Champion

21 Cars rolled out of the garages of Blackwood to take to the track of the 15 minutes of frought qualifying. After the 15 minutes it was the Spdo car of Pikkarainen who produced a flawless lap to take pole from the Ministry of Speed car of Krzyżanowski. In the dying seconds of qualifying Daszkiewicz took second place from the Ministry of speed car with a do or die last lap.

At the start Pikkarainen dropped to third straight away with the XR2 car being slow of the line, with Daszkiewicz taking the lead that he would not relinquish throughout the race. Going into the first corner, Krzyżanowski placed his car up the inside of the slow Pikkarainen: only for Pikkarainen to keep his foot in on the outside and have the inside of Krzyżanowski for the second corner. As they went into the second corner, with Daszkiewicz already clear, Krzyżanowski and Pikkarainen made slight contact which resulted in Pikkarainen losing a place to de Jong and Krzyżanowski falling right down the field. Further back, Đaković , who had made a good start from 7th made contact with Gasiunas which resulted in Đaković spining wildly infront of the oncoming pack and was collected with heavy impact by Anttonen who pushed the 3id car of Đaković into the oncoming Conquest car of Makalowski, ending all three racers' chances of finishing high up.

Meanwhile back up the front the Ministry of Speed car of Gasiunas started to challange spdo man Pikkarainen, who was still trying to recover from a back start from pole position, for thrid. However, coming onto the back straight Gasiunas ran slightly wide which allowed the also slowly starting Xcite car of Schwer to get alongside and up the inside going into the final sector of the first lap. De Jong, having started from the mid-field now set about closing the 1.87 second gap to Daszkeiwicz. During the next 5 laps, Daszkeiwicz increased his lead on My3id de Jong, the lead going out as far as 3.23 seconds.

But now de Jong launched his attack, setting fast laps and splits, lap after lap in an attempt to cut the gap down to the leading Daszkeiwicz. However, he was taking Pikkarainen with him and on lap 15 Pikkarainen got too close for comfort. He stuck the rear bumped of de Jong, forcing de Jong to drive slightly defensivly for a lap. This enabled Daszkiewicz to stretch his lead even further, and put the win beyong doubt. On lap 17, de Jong made excellent use of the backmarkers to be rid of Pikkarainen once and for all. This allowed de Jong to make a superb last gasp attempt to force the leader into making a mistake that may cause him to run with of even flip with the unique high curbs of Blackwood Raceway. De Jong reeled off a series of quick laps to cut Daszkiewicz's lead down to a mere 0.82 seconds going across the line. With Daszkiewicz the Jubilant winner. An excellent fight back from Krzyżanowski from nearly last place at the end of the first lap saw him cross the line in 8th place. Đaković crossed the line with a damaged car with 14th place. Pikkarainen took fastest lap with a 1.11.13, with the XR2. Schwer finished 4th 9.67 seconds adrift from the leader with Tomczyk rounding off the top 5 with the second fastest time of the race, a 1.11.18. Impressivly the winners team mate, Makalowski after tangling with Đaković on the first lap, and sustaining slight damage to the suspension, was able to claw his way back up to the top 10.

The top 3 showed excellent pace throughout the race, always pushing each other hard, but unfortunatly they were not quite close enough to challenge each other for the places. Congratulations to M. "gargus" Daszkiewicz, the 2010 LFS Open Champion.

J.Peace - Saturday, 5. June 2010

why do people from eastern europe have such hard names to pronounce "read..Pause in confusion... read "

Cant wait to get back into lfs now when o when will my wheel arrive
Any problems with pronouncing, Mr.Wardowski?
names are easy to read but your tongue isn`t very supple
with special greetings from Mr Krzyżanowski :>

Ministry of Speed
(385 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG