The online racing simulator
Ministry of Speed
(385 posts, started )
halo yea i will be back ONE day into racing i just need my dad to send my g25 over , i cant affoard a new one. unless i win tonights lotto
only dreams...
well i got 1 number on the lotto :P back to work next week .
working next week ?
Young talent in Murray

Today the fantastic talent in both sim racing and real life racing has joined Ministry of Speed. The fifteen year old Niall Murray has been involved in motorsport since he could walk, karting for nearly a decade before making the step up to car racing last year. Since then he has made a huge impression on many motorsport figures and currently he is competing in the Ginetta Junior Ireland series, which the overall winner receives a funded drive in the UK Ginetta Junior series, supporting the BTCC.
Niall has a big future ahead of him in motorsport and we feel recently he has proven he has the talent in his sim racing. He undoubtedly was the fastest driver in the Bump and Jump series, which was won by Andy O'Brien from Ministry of Speed with Niall finishing runner up.

Niall knows himself that he got into some people's bad books in LFS, and the finger may be pointed at a couple of people for his bad reputation in LFS, though we feel he has proved his point to us recently that he is without doubt strong enough for our roster.

So, please give him a warm welcome to the team, and keep an eye out for the young star in the future.
Grats niall
Grats Niall
Yeah Niall

Welcome!
Grats
grats Nial
MoS is one of the most friendly teams at professional level inside LFS.

Good luck to you guys.
grats Niall
Quote from rockclan :MoS is one of the most friendly teams at professional level inside LFS.

Didn't know you could actually earn money from playing LFS

Oh and whilst I'm at it, grats to both parts And best of luck to Niall for getting out of my "bad book"
Gratz !
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Didn't know you could actually earn money from playing LFS

http://www.esl.eu/de/sports/lfs/

But unfortunately it seems like they won't have a new season in future, because of a lack of interest in lfs (says the lastest news on their website).:ashamed:

but btw: Sorry for OT, once again gratz to Niall and I hope you'll enjoy your stay at us
Quote from Timo1992 :http://www.esl.eu/de/sports/lfs/

But unfortunately it seems like they won't have a new season in future, because of a lack of interest in lfs (says the lastest news on their website).:ashamed:

but btw: Sorry for OT, once again gratz to Niall and I hope you'll enjoy your stay at us

And from what I've heard, they still owe people money from a year ago and are showing no real intention of settling those debts.

Sorry for the OT!
Seems like every single LFS league with price money is deem to fail at some point
Thanks guys, I'm glad to be in the team, hopefully no more bad books for me!
Congrats Niall
Latest News - Ministry of Speed

The Mystery Man has today joined Ministry of Speed. This particular man has been around in Live for Speed for awhile now and to date he has made quite a name for himself in the racing scene. He is a tender age of 17 and from Western Europe.

Some say he has a thing for Filipino women, others say he used to be on E....
...All we know is, he is Sean Lyddon!

In other news:

There was an eventful weekend all round for three of our members in real life racing last weekend with James Peace in the Super 1 Series Karting and Andy O'Brien and Niall Murray racing in the Ginetta Junior Ireland Series.

James who was quickest throughout the weekend had a hugely unfortunate early finish to his weekend as James' team mate attempted an over heated attempt to pass which resulted in him going over the top of James ultimately putting an end to James' race.

Niall and Andy were taking part in round one of the Ginetta Junior Ireland series. Niall entered the event as the overall favourite and didn't disappoint grabbing pole position by .3 of a second. Andy entered the event with the least amount of mileage in the car and shocked many people in setting fourth fastest time in qualifying. Race started and Niall struggled with wheel spin in the rear wheel drive machine from pole position though Andy had a lightning get away and jumped into second into turn one. By the end of lap one Niall was back up into second as Andy taught it was better to let him through and work with Niall away from the pack which paid off later in the race as Murray took a convincing victory along with fastest lap and Andy taking a podium finish in his first ever outing.
Race two got underway from the same grid and with changeable weather many drivers took varying strategies. Andy was on a wet setup while Niall was on dry. Rain didn't appear and Niall made good his get away and took a lights to flag victory with Andy taking another podium in as many races and unfortunate not to take a step higher after a great battle with the ex-karter Joel Richardson.

Overall it was a great event for the Ministry of Speed lads as both head into the next event in the top three championship standing's, with Niall leading the way. We will have video footage from incar camera's soon and we will upload the TV coverage for all you guys to watch. Stay tuned for more.
lol he changed his name ! Good luck Mr Williams
Quote from MoMo92i :lol he changed his name ! Good luck Mr Williams

reason for changing name is my mum finally devorced the "evil step-dad"

so im using my real dads name from here on
Congrats Sean
Grats Sean, all the best mate
Gratz Sean, and Niall (a.k.a. n-murray, a.k.a GOTDENNINGED)

Ministry of Speed
(385 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG