The online racing simulator
Moving house...
(300 posts, closed, started )
wow, those problems explain everything quite well. I hope your problems get sorted out in time to meet your scheduled release dates. I'll be waiting patiently for the new patch. Hope your family is enjoying the new house!

Cheers
Congratulations with your new home
Congratulations from Legends Racing Team with the new home.
I think people who are not happy with the way things work with LFS shoud check what they have paid for.

They paid for a specific version of LFS at a timedate t=0 with the benefit of free updates to the product. They did not sign a contract where updates are published on a regular basis. You paid, you agreed to the rules, and the rules is that there may be or may not be future patches. Get over that. Scawen was very professional when he gave an "expected date of release" for the Scirocco, and he postponed it in a very manly way.

I can understand that some of the whiners deify Scawen, but, and I'm sorry for you guys, the only persons who are morally allowed to bear a grudge against him from hearing no news during a month are his employer (he has none, the one less problem!) and his wife/children (I don't think I take much risk when I state : you aren't his wife).

So get over it, find a social life, be manly by not whining, meet friends, have a couple of one night stands, ine one word : let the steam off, because Scawen's heart is already taken. (Im sure it will disappoint some of you whiners )

We are by no way arselickers because we cheer on Scawen and what he does, because we like the product as it is AND as it will be (while you are clearly over-turned toward the future), and because we also know that a happy worker is a more productive worker. Right know, the only people affected and harmed by your disappointment are only you, and because of that you are in no way to coerce him by your disappointment.

On topic : French and American (where I live now) ISPs are a pain in the glutes as well... So I feel you! Congrats for your new home, enjoy your place, work stress-free and profit from your liberties (but please don't forget us ever ^^)
Yeah!. I hope you can enjoy fully about new house, what you actually need sometimes, as we all sometimes need: To enjoy your lifetime, which can turn more motivation to develop LFS with smile on

Congratulations about your new house! With more space you can get more "working lair", and that's a good thing what I would like it and why not others too?
Good luck with your new house Scawen!!!
Sad to hear the ISP's being so bad out there :O
Yeas scawen is alive

But good luck with getting everything sorted man im just glad i have games like GTR evo and a Xbox360 while i wait for LFS improvement
Sorry for your troubles but BT are driving me crazy! Daily timeouts getting to the stage that I cannot stay connected for a minute in a lot of servers Usually happens later at night! I know 5 others at least with the same problem and BT isp :wtf2:
Quote from chavm481 :i have stuff in oxes from 4 years

You really use oxes to carry your stuff in?
Quote from Zen321 :I think people who are not happy with the way things work with LFS shoud check what they have paid for.

They paid for a specific version of LFS at a timedate t=0 with the benefit of free updates to the product. They did not sign a contract where updates are published on a regular basis. You paid, you agreed to the rules, and the rules is that there may be or may not be future patches. Get over that. Scawen was very professional when he gave an "expected date of release" for the Scirocco, and he postponed it in a very manly way.

QFT
I just want to say that i moved to a new house 2 times in my life (1 changing region, 600km away from old one, im 22 years old) and i understand your situation. Be happy because it was a fast change anyway and you didn't lose many months doing it

And about internet connection support, don't worry, here in Italy is worse
Good luck with your life and enjoy the time with your childrens

Just don't forget us, we are still waiting the scirocco
and we get more stuff this year..
Quote from 91mason91 :lol scewen, BT ar'nt that bad.

When i moved house my dad phoned up BT and asked for the broadband+didi box deal.

They came in about 2 days and set it all up at no extra charge. we had no problems what soever.

This is usually most peoples experience with companies like BT, they don't have any problems and are happy with the service. The issues arrive, not when things go smoothly, but when things start to go wrong. In my experience, both as a customer and an employee, most companies are incredibly inept when it comes to problem solving and resolution.
Sky Broadband is the way to go. Service is perfect never slow (even the wireless technology) and you can pay under £40 a week for Sky television AND broadband service.
Quote from BlueFlame :Sky Broadband is the way to go. Service is perfect never slow (even the wireless technology) and you can pay under £40 a week for Sky television AND broadband service.

What a bargain!
Week elapsed, any news?
Quote from Amynue :
Week elapsed, any news?

Wow, a week.

Give the man a bloody break! He has a family to feed, and he's trying to get his house up and running. I'd be very suprised if he even got his desk set up properly..
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Give the man a bloody break!

He had a break, I just wanted to know does everything goes fine
Too much bad luck with ISP... it can happen everywhere to everybody. The solution is to say them that you will hire another ISP, and you'll see how fast they fix the problem... but I think you did it.

Well, we are looking for that Scirocco, I'm sure it will be a great car . Good luck Scawen.

Greetings.
lol, i do that all the time, im like "i'll head over to verizon then" then you've got it
Quote from BlueFlame :Sky Broadband is the way to go. Service is perfect never slow (even the wireless technology) and you can pay under £40 a week for Sky television AND broadband service.

Wow !
Sign me up

Only around 2000 pounds a year - A bargain
Quote from alland44 :Wow !
Sign me up

Only around 2000 pounds a year - A bargain

MONTH NOT WEEK! :P I could edit it, but what's the point.
This thread is closed

Moving house...
(300 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG