The online racing simulator
Quote from Chrisuu01 :Id buy Scirocco any day over the GTI.

Its quite possible the most pretty VW ever

The Nardo Concept is prettier I think

Sexual Harassment, Panda!

wow, it's getting of topic...
When is "early in 2009" ?
It seems as if someone cannot wait any longer for the new version. So he has programmed his owen counter.

Take a look at this: http://liveforspeed.funpic.de
OMG.

Someone really really should have better things to do than make a counter to complain about a car not coming in a virtual racing game :chair:
lol @ that.

You should read the "Moving house" thread though.
hahhahah, Someone had way too much time to spend

EDIT: But if you look closer, there is they PLAN to fix the bugs, doesnt necessary mean they release the patch.
Quote from J@tko :OMG.

Making good fun of people who repeatedly miss the deadlines they set themselves out of their own free will is a pretty good occupation if you ask me.

Scawen should perhaps learn the lesson and stop making promisses. He sounds like Kunos.

Vain
I'd call "early 2009" the first third. "Mid 2009" would be the middle third, and "late 2009" would be the last third, plus or minus a month. So, early 2009, to me, means anywhere between January and May. Mid 2009 would then be anywhere between April and September, and Late 2009 would be August through December. That's how I see it.

And, also, there are events that can come up in peoples lives that change their plans. The developers have no obligation to release any future versions, anyway.
I think this was the last time they gave a "date" for a new patch
Mod's need to start handing out warnings and forum bans to people who constantly go on about the slow development and lack of release dates - its bloody annoying to me and I can't guess what its like to Scawen, Eric and Victor.
Nice.
Wow, this counter won't change a single thing
As you see in my sig, I've been in LFS for a while, and since I bought S2, I still only know about 25% of all the tracks? Just check my lfsworld and see my laptimeson tracks, or just check out the tracks and combo's I havent driven..

I was in a league, in which I HAD to learn the tracks, but if I werent, I would still only be driving on AS3, or cruising on ASgp, or drifting AU...

dang, thats a lot of me in one sentence
Quote from ATHome :Wow, this counter won't change a single thing

I really don't think it was ever intended to.
Quote from ATHome :Wow, this counter won't change a single thing

Your post won't change a single thing, too

scnr
Haha, I find this quite funny, at least a orginal whine topic for a change
Quote from Vain :Making good fun of people who repeatedly miss the deadlines they set themselves out of their own free will is a pretty good occupation if you ask me.

Repeatedly? I can only count one time in December last year.
Quote from Vain :Making good fun of people who repeatedly miss the deadlines they set themselves out of their own free will is a pretty good occupation if you ask me.

Scawen should perhaps learn the lesson and stop making promisses. He sounds like Kunos.

Vain

Shut the hell up you whiner.
Chill American, it's not like someone has stolen your oil or something..
Quote from Lateralus :Shut the hell up you whiner.

Hey man have a burger and relax. We have the right to whine all we want. This car was supposed to be released 3 months ago. It's not our fault if Scawen announced something and couldn't deliver in time.
Quote from Riders Motion :Hey man have a burger and relax. We have the right to whine all we want. This car was supposed to be released 3 months ago. It's not our fault if Scawen announced something and couldn't deliver in time.

Yeah you have the right but its damn annoying and whining won't get it released faster. Yeah he annouced it and didn't release it on date, but would you rather have a comprimised version of LFS with bugs and nasty bits, or a clean polished version a few months after - I know which one I'd rather have.
*picks up derailed topic* theres nothing we can do but wait..../;
/me votes to close this thread (1/8) (press 1)
Maybe my sarcasm detector is broken, but I thought both Vain and Lateralus were being ironic.
This thread is closed

[MERGED] Scirocco enquiry threads
(2369 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG