The online racing simulator
yep, blurred background is not edit for me
but it's not a raw screenshot from LFS, so it is edited
IMO it is raw, who gives a feck ?
He didnt added some uber boddykit with some rain from the skies there ..
But a raw screenshot is the screenshot when you just put it to the editor by ctrl+V and then pot it here
Stop ruining the otherwise rather gorgeous lines of the FZ5 by using that crappy wing mod thing.

It's terrible.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Stop ruining the otherwise rather gorgeous lines of the FZ5 by using that crappy wing mod thing.

It's terrible.

Haven't you noticed that this mod also gives you 4 exhausts instead of 2? Look closer at the pics.
Quote from Shadowww :Haven't you noticed that this mod also gives you 4 exhausts instead of 2? Look closer at the pics.

Another 2 holes for the nitrous flames to come out!
Quote from s14 Drift :stop Ruining The Otherwise Rather Gorgeous Lines Of The Fz5 By Using That Crappy Wing Mod Thing.

It's Terrible.

Word
Quote from Shadowww :Haven't you noticed that this mod also gives you 4 exhausts instead of 2? Look closer at the pics.

Oh, that makes it all the more better.

:slap:
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Stop ruining the otherwise rather gorgeous lines of the FZ5 by using that crappy wing mod thing.

It's terrible.

Yes i do agree but the only reason i like it is because it fattens the rear tire and the body is a bit wider, wish there was one without the wing...
Quote from ___ :Yes i do agree but the only reason i like it is because it fattens the rear tire and the body is a bit wider, wish there was one without the wing...

Cool License name
Loool o_O. I hadn't noticed that.

Epic win!

And so what, big rear tyre is only cool if you like that sort of thing. :hide:

It's a beautiful car, enjoy it as you want.

:riceboy:
Qlimax Motorsport went on test drive with new Estonian LFS Championship skins.
Attached images
LFS 2008-11-13 01-21-44-17.jpg
LFS 2008-11-13 01-07-24-99.jpg
LFS 2008-11-13 01-19-55-72.jpg
Cars are the wrong side of each other, lol
A screenshot I did a while back...
(click)
I hope to make much larger ones later using my HDTV.
Attached images
LFS1.jpg
And if you decide to download some proper reflections for your cars, it will also look good for me.

Quote from fraghetti :And if you decide to download some proper reflections for your cars, it will also look good for me.

Nice textures of south city! where to get?
Quote from fraghetti :And if you decide to download some proper reflections for your cars, it will also look good for me.

That looks awesome! :O
What reflection are you using? There are several versions out there and I don't know who to chose

2 - What textures are you using on SO track? I really liked that road texture..
Use the unrealistic reflection pack. Very good, I must say.
I have to say, i've got no Idea where i got those SO textures from.
I hope the owner will nawt kick my ass for uploading here.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GHLS4773

Note that there may be some files missing in that pack, so please backup your city textures
Can i have a riced helmet, please?

STOP. EDITING. VOBS. SERIOUSLY. That is not a RAW screenshot, stop killing this thread. :cry:

Raw Screenshots Thread.
(3267 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG