The online racing simulator
I would soon crash to earth, on top of a barrier, race over!

The incar view is also fairly err, surreal.
Attached images
sky2.jpg
sky.jpg
incar sky.jpg
I found this screenshot on the internet, it dates back to S1 (patch G) but i don't recognize the track.. i'm guessing Fernbay.. anyone an idea?
Quote from Sponge :I found this screenshot on the internet, it dates back to S1 (patch G) but i don't recognize the track.. i'm guessing Fernbay.. anyone an idea?

Kyoto has such curbs.

Not Edited.
Hi people, got bored, so I took a picture.
Attached images
Untitled-1.jpg
Quote from Bose321 :Hi people, got bored, so I took a picture.

Love it.

I like how you take this angle.
Quote from Lynce :Love it.

I like how you take this angle.

Honored by this words, thank you.
Several screenshots
Attached images
FXO1.jpg
FXO2.jpg
LX1.jpg
RallyX
Attached images
420hatchback.jpg
Just uploaded some pics form the HD let me know if they might be reposts, I'm just bored.
Attached images
Drift.jpg
Drift van.jpg
Minisky.jpg
XFGSix.jpg
I´m so jealous at u guys. You just get so sharp and good looking shots.
My rig stalls at playing pac-man, so no hope to get that sharp pictures
Quote from tonyonparas :I´m so jealous at u guys. You just get so sharp and good looking shots.
My rig stalls at playing pac-man, so no hope to get that sharp pictures

Same - I drive with no AA, low-res/detail everything, 'just wheels' view, no shadows, 16 bit 1280 x 800 screen and no sky. I then turn all background stuff off, and start LFS. In CTRA, I get 20-30 fps without cars close to me!

But fps doesn't matter when pausing the game - surely you could turn up the settings for taking screenshots?
Haha tim that sucks
I don't think I'll be bump-drafting in the 250, I can't tell where the body of my car is!
Quote from Timdpr :Same - I drive with no AA, low-res/detail everything, 'just wheels' view, no shadows, 16 bit 1280 x 800 screen and no sky. I then turn all background stuff off, and start LFS. In CTRA, I get 20-30 fps without cars close to me!

But fps doesn't matter when pausing the game - surely you could turn up the settings for taking screenshots?

take a lower resolution and you´ll get a bit more fps which is better at more traffic

had the same problem with my old rig, too
I recently took a seat on the rear bench of a friend of mine driving the XFG, and this is what came out (not to be taken too seriously).
Attached images
IMG_2721.jpg
IMG_2725.jpg
Quote from smove :I recently took a seat on the rear bench of a friend of mine driving the XFG, and this is what came out (not to be taken too seriously).

lol nice.
did you cut his mug in the pic or do yyou really have a big screen like this
Quote from BastianB :lol nice.
did you cut his mug in the pic or do yyou really have a big screen like this

Nothing of that. It's just the combination of a 22" monitor, a 300 mm telephoto and some distance between.
That screen is raw?
Anyways, looks damn hot.
Quote from feat :That screen is raw?
Anyways, looks damn hot.

You mean the "blur" effect? Well, with a shutter speed of 1 second that's not unusual on moving objects.
graphics look like mirror's edge
Oh, lol. Only now i readed it again and got the thing how you made it.
Looks neat, hehe.

Raw Screenshots Thread.
(3271 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG