The online racing simulator
Quote from Töki (HUN) :We had some fun a few guys from spdo and TPC, Kaw from Core, Zeugnimod from [noobs].

Damn, now you became more famous.

OMG, I will only join servers where you are racing from now on.

Quote from Bose321 :where can I buy zeugnimod's lunchbox? I need a replacement of my bob the builder one

It is very exclusive, the cheapest model costs 400€. Contact me at lunchbox@zeugnimod.net.

Oh, and of course I build a lot faster than Bob. YES, we can!! (was the ":-D" smiley replaced? :really
Me helping the others on solo.k9k.net server to see the track:

Gotta hate to see the drifting noob do 1:22s and get in the Top 10.
Quote from zeugnimod :OMG, I will only join servers where you are racing from now on.

It is very exclusive, the cheapest model costs 400€. Contact me at lunchbox@zeugnimod.net.

Oh, and of course I build a lot faster than Bob. YES, we can!! (was the ":-D" smiley replaced? :really

Cool... Nothing to exclusive for my sammich

Nice photo's btw
Attached images
puli.jpg

Was just bored.

made a new skin and got a pair of screeniesssss:P

^^^Achmed Smokes Exhaust Fumes lol! (actually tyre smoke but i think it looks mad)
two pics of yesterday's qualification

Give me the link for the textures. Theyre awesome, no words.
Nice screenies.
Raw, almost brutal flying shark says omnomnomnom.
Attached images
omnomnomnom.jpg
A "flying" lap of blackwood GP course!
Attached images
lfs fly.bmp
Quote from K. Tsuchiya :A "flying" lap of blackwood GP course!

please dont post BMP instead use JPG pictures

A verry little blur on the background I've to say, but it's almost not noticeable.

Courtesy of Most Retarded Car (UK).
Attached images
R4.jpg
Quote from G!NhO :please dont post BMP instead use JPG pictures

Then save the pic, convert the file type, and post the file type you prefer... if you can upload it why not use it?
Quote from K. Tsuchiya :Then save the pic, convert the file type, and post the file type you prefer... if you can upload it why not use it?

no YOU have to upload jpg, because many people cant be arsed to download the bmp and then look at it...
-
(Velociround) DELETED by Velociround
Quote from G!NhO :no YOU have to upload jpg, because many people cant be arsed to download the bmp and then look at it...

Oh really, is that an order? <---(you can nearly smell the sarcasm in that line)

I followed simple on screen instructions, after making the pic smaller for the uploader. I'll be flamed to the end of time for this, but, I have no clue how to make a .bmp image a .jpg image, hence why I said you should do it if it suits you better.

Edit* I'm dumber than I look. I figured it out...
Attached images
LFS FLY.JPG
Quote from K. Tsuchiya :Oh really, is that an order? <---(you can nearly smell the sarcasm in that line)

I followed simple on screen instructions, after making the pic smaller for the uploader. I'll be flamed to the end of time for this, but, I have no clue how to make a .bmp image a .jpg image, hence why I said you should do it if it suits you better.

i guess you use paint? click Save as and give it the name "pic.jpg" with the "" and you are done, and its just a suggestion not an order
Nice graphics. Do you use that resolution in-game?
Quote from Bose321 :Nice graphics. Do you use that resolution in-game?

it looks like my lfs

Raw Screenshots Thread.
(3271 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG