The online racing simulator

Quote from Texpelt88 :South Texas, really south Texas.

cool , iam kind of in south area myself and back when i was in army i was for 3 years in the middle of desert , i like the desert and south :]

you can try those texture today or tomarow , i just need to upload it
Raceabout Love [W.I.P.]
A little project I'm working on to make the RAC a bit more desireable.

Attached images
Raceabout Love 02.jpg
Raceabout Love 03.jpg
Raceabout Love 04.jpg
Raceabout Love 05.jpg
Raceabout Love 01.jpg
Incredible lightnings and textures.
I hope you'll publish this soon, can't wait!
hate rac but damn thats sexy
Thanks guys. The credits for the reflections go to Lynce, though. I'm just working on the textures.
Attached images
LFS Screen.jpg
Kinda Raw...

went through old screenshots
WIP

really goodlooking SouthCity!!
Oh damn, and I was in progress of making a hi-res South City texture pack too. Well, it will be a challenge Yours looks great so far!
Quote from Flame CZE :Oh damn, and I was in progress of making a hi-res South City texture pack too. Well, it will be a challenge Yours looks great so far!

thx, south city is a challnge to make , so many files
just traying to make all bulidings look abandoned now and i'll release it :]
Looks very interesting
All of you who are working on retexturing South City should group up, honestly. It's such a big project.

nice clean pics
Cool pics , what filters did you use ? And i finished south city , its not that big of a project once you get all the files of the track . I'll upload when i have some free time off work
Quote from shimon-ifraimov :Cool pics , what filters did you use ? And i finished south city , its not that big of a project once you get all the files of the track . I'll upload when i have some free time off work

No post filters if that's what you're asking, they're in game with my newest version of ENBseries+SweetFX. Link's in my signature.

Quote from smove :Raceabout Love [W.I.P.]
A little project I'm working on to make the RAC a bit more desireable.

First few pics look shopped to me.

Well, they are, but it looks like you've definitely touched them up somewhat.

Raw Screenshots Thread.
(3271 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG