The online racing simulator
Nicce getting some love <3 sorry guys but he's mine..

and that picture.. outstanding
Get your claws off him u bitch he is mine.

OT: Looks almost as sexy as you Nicce!!!
looool not sure if brazzers or lfsforum
Here's a pic, now i don't wanna hear any bullshit from the haters looking for an internet forum role.
Attached images
XFGS.jpg
Quote from chevy2nova66 :Here's a pic, now i don't wanna hear any bullshit from the haters looking for an internet forum role.

You apparently know it's shit then already.
Well, most of my posts here on the forum get commented by haters that find even the tiniest issues in them. I wouldn't post my pictures here if i wouldn't be proud of them...
Just took this picture this morning. I rolled the car coming towards turn one on the reverse circuit and thought I'd take this photo.

Also, I read some comments from people saying they're bored with LFS. Dude, there are many other racing games out there you can try. If you're bored with the racing on here, let me suggest a game with should entertain you. Mario Kart for example. Does wonders that game does. I mean the SNES version. It still a fantastic game to play and it's still racing!
Attached images
Blackwood,Turn 1.JPG
you've been here for only a year.. you don't really get to say anything it's still all new and fun for you... when I got LFS I could play it forever. But devs obviously isn't interested in keeping this game alive so it gets boring.
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :you've been here for only a year.. you don't really get to say anything it's still all new and fun for you... when I got LFS I could play it forever. But devs obviously isn't interested in keeping this game alive so it gets boring.

Don't get me wrong, I agree the game needs more features. I understand you've been here for years, but try giving LFS a break. Maybe you've forgotten the reason you played it in the first place?

I've played racing games all my life and none have ever really bored me. I understand what you mean though. It can get a little monotonous. Just give it a break for a while. Does the world of good.

My passion is music and guitars In this summer I stopped in playing and listening to music for a few months. Only just picked the guitar back up again last week and then found an awesome new website for free music called Jamendo. Made me realize how much I love music.

There are only 3 devs in LFS, right?
yeah i believe there are three devs, im not sure but i think ones is assigned to physics ect and other one is graphics ect and probably the other for music.

@tomba is this your lfsw http://www.lfsworld.net/?win=stats&racer=Tomba%28FIN%29 if so yeah youve been around since 2007 but not much racing by the amount of laps done,so is this something youve actually been interested in or is it like some others been a good place to meet friends from afar. just saying that because someones not been around as long they couldve done a hell of a lot more racing and tried to be happy with it..

i see other accounts with similar name but years before so dont know if these are yours or not

this isnt meant as an attack of any form its just an observation

peace
I've done more time attacking single player than online racing, and when tweaking got to multiplayer I only played on those servers. I was racing a lot when ctra and redline racing was still there, but when ctra got down and redline racing wasnt populated (or was down too?), there was no servers to my liking anymore.
Quote from Kyotee :Daamn, what vignette mod are you using? Can you send me the effect file? That's gorgeous.

tnx. and its driftbrk´s settins.. ask him.

Quote from Lynce :Outstanding, brother.

means alot when it comes from a true artist like u are Lynce.
Quote from smove :+1 :eye-poppi

Quote from driftbrk :Nicce <3

tnx Martin. <3
Quote from Hahmo :Nicce getting some love <3 sorry guys but he's mine.. and that picture.. outstanding

u cant have me n james at the same time.
Quote from vipex123 :Get your claws off him u bitch he is mine.
OT: Looks almost as sexy as you Nicce!!!

jamesy. u really know with words.
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :I've done more time attacking single player than online racing, and when tweaking got to multiplayer I only played on those servers. I was racing a lot when ctra and redline racing was still there, but when ctra got down and redline racing wasnt populated (or was down too?), there was no servers to my liking anymore.

ive met many people who have done the same,played offline for years before actually racing online,i heard it was really good with most of the old servers around and when things was much more lively.

respect
ENB, as usual.
Attached images
enb2012_11_9_12_14_24.jpg
reflections destroyed it tho.
nonetheless a good picture.
Time for high pressure knobblies and no skid sounds :3
Attached images
SoftTH_LFS.exe_2012_12_11_18_29_10_33.jpg

---

comments?
They look sort of ''boring''. The quality is not bad at all, but you should try other angles for screenshot taking.
Quote from MousemanLV :They look sort of ''boring''. but you should try other angles for screenshot taking.

ok

Quote : The quality is not bad at all,

i would hope so with max settings and hi-res textures

Quote from e2mustang :y u no pro now?!

looks nice tho

thanks. maybe if i find some nice spot in fern bay it will be better
great photo's franky!! i love the textures of the track! any chance you could share them for me?
Quote from xtraction :great photo's franky!! i love the textures of the track! any chance you could share them for me?

i have no idea where i got them. i will look around and PM you them

Raw Screenshots Thread.
(3270 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG