The online racing simulator
um... don't know how to hide teh interface but oh well.. that makes it more raw!

This is a skin I made tonight... hopeless picture really but I have a postcount to pad as legitimately as is all possible!
Attached images
my car.jpg
Quote from Richie Cahill :um... don't know how to hide teh interface but oh well.. that makes it more raw!

This is a skin I made tonight... hopeless picture really but I have a postcount to pad as legitimately as is all possible!

You can press space, then shift+f. btw, nice 'picture' on the side of the car!
Quote from Zachary Zoomy :nice, but raw scrrenies only please

yep, i already deleted and transferred those shots at Screenshot thread..

Thanks for reminding.
Attached images
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
Falken Ae86 taking a spin in fern bay. More to see in Lynce's magazine.

Nice
Quote from ImportFantasy :Falken Ae86 taking a spin in fern bay. More to see in Lynce's magazine.

I see two XRG, not an AE86.
...lets put it this way. I was trying to make a little "story". I was trying to catch peoples attention. If you dont quite understand, feel free to PM me so I can explain it to you more.
Quote from Tomi :I see two XRG, not an AE86.

lol wow i never would have caught that was 2 skinned XRG's and not 2 ae86's without you saying that.

man. your amazing keep it up
Teehee, in LC some guy was paying random fines, (since there is no limit to how low of cash you can be) and pretty much most of the cops wanted it. This was the result (check out my little silver XFR behind the car):
my screenys never come out good quality anyone now why??
Attached images
alone....jpg
.jpg, maybe thats why.
png better??
Attached images
lfs_00000001.png
Dude, A LOT better.
Good luck further.
Window tint addon makes it look like S1.
Nothing special, just a screenshot of the blackwood straight.... Hmmm @ the filesize
Attached images
Untitled 1.jpg
Road looks sooooo cleeeeean ..
Damn that road looks sweet. I should start downloading hi res track textures.

lol @ filesize though.
talking about high res textures : made this screenshot today.. afterwards my windows bluescreened
Attached images
lfs1.jpg
More on the subjuct of textures! The streets of Fern Bay can be really rough:

^LOL!! 7.3 fps on those textures?
Quote from PioneerLv :Thats because he took a screenshot.

No, thats because my crap computer can't do any better.. Pentium 2, 500 Mhz and a 32 MB Video Card and 192 MB of Ram just don't get me better results.. I think the best I got was 14 fps...
:dunce:

You should give away your comp to local tech museum.
Quote from Torben :No, thats because my crap computer can't do any better.. Pentium 2, 500 Mhz and a 32 MB Video Card and 192 MB of Ram just don't get me better results.. I think the best I got was 14 fps...

OMG...with that graphic and that comp, there is no way you can see the "real" LFS. That really sucks, I think if I would have a game like it looks on your comp, I wouldn't even play. Cause it looks really bad...
-
(PLAYAPIMP) DELETED by PLAYAPIMP

Raw Screenshots Thread.
(3271 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG