The online racing simulator
Quote from Lynce :
Nice shots.

Thanks as always, brother.

Thanks. If you need full sizes, PM me.
This is the only human beeing along Kyoto Long. A poor guy, indeed. Lets name him Eric. Maybe he has missed something or is just very obligation-consciously or nobody likes him? Like: "You are very important too! You have to watch that nobody steals the road...see you later!"

Attached images
lfs fbm.jpg
lfs fbm 4.jpg
lfs fbm 6.jpg
lfs fbm 5.jpg
raw shots. Lynce - Mugen RR and Audi A4 skin
Attached images
Untitled-1.jpg
Untitled-2.jpg
Mx(XRG)AudiSKIN!.jpg
Mx(XRG)AudiSKIN!2.jpg
Micha - it's Eric ? I mean, scotty doesnt knows.
lol, press shift+f. and another tip, limit your Frames Per Second to 60.
Umm, why to limit them ? Seriously, i just dont know .. because it's much nicer to play with highest FPS.
Quote from feat :Umm, why to limit them ? Seriously, i just dont know .. because it's much nicer to play with highest FPS.

When monitor's refresh rate is 60hz, 60fps with vsync will look much more smoothier than with 70-90 fps. 120/180/240 will look good too.

And your eyes can see only 60 fps, btw.
They may only be able to see 60fps but you can feel alot more than 60, you can tell the difference between 125 and 60 easily...
Closest finish possible
I am 88Amped. Host for the Asphalt Warrior's demo server. This just happened yesterday. a 0:00:00 difference finish at the line! Funny enough, if youll notice, He and I had also turned the same exact lap time earlier in the race. This was simply the best finish I have ever had in any online racing sim, period! Enjoy...
Attached images
Front finish.JPG
RailFinish.JPG
Attached files
HOLY CRAP.mpr - 521 KB - 418 views
Quote from 88Reasons :I am 88Amped. Host for the Asphalt Warrior's demo server. This just happened yesterday. a 0:00:00 difference finish at the line! Funny enough, if youll notice, He and I had also turned the same exact lap time earlier in the race. This was simply the best finish I have ever had in any online racing sim, period! Enjoy...

How can you be on lap 6/5 if thats the picture before the finnish line?
Quote from BlueFlame :How can you be on lap 6/5 if thats the picture before the finnish line?

I think it calculates the finish before where you see the Checkers. Thats my only guess. The replay is attached, make the decision for yourself......All I know is that it was freikin awesome!
Attached files
HOLY CRAP.mpr - 521 KB - 350 views
Quote from BlueFlame :How can you be on lap 6/5 if thats the picture before the finnish line?

You still haven't found out that on the majority of LfS' tracks, the timing finish line and the painted finish line don't match?

Ever been to Kyoto GP Long or Westhill?
Quote from bbman :You still haven't found out that on the majority of LfS' tracks, the timing finish line and the painted finish line don't match?

Ever been to Kyoto GP Long or Westhill?

No, I don't spend time messing around I just race. Why should I find a small detail like that?
Quote from BlueFlame :No, I don't spend time messing around I just race. Why should I find a small detail like that?

All in the name of helping find these small bugs to help LFS get that little bit complete perhaps?
FO8 - Fern Bay Green

Raw Screenshots Thread.
(3271 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG