The online racing simulator
Tiny gap between the tarmac and the bumper.

Some basic drifting pics!
About as basic as it gets. Nothing special here, just me drifting in one players showing my brother how to do it! He catches on pretty fast and one of those is it! Guess which one (it is the worst one in my opinion, but I am not about to insult my drifting, lol).

Yeah, so guess which one is my brother. And I hope you liked the images!
after a long day of drifting =P

Patch V long time ago
Nice pictures all, but remeber Shift-F and NO IMG TAGS!
Quote from Furiously-Fast :hehe, your front tyre is eating the bodywork!

If you wanna drift, that's the risk! Mine eats that too.
Quote from Riders Motion :Tiny gap between the tarmac and the bumper.

jeez that's nice - I take it that's a totally raw screenshot?

Seeing as my hi-res LFS folder is slowly being eroded by LFS updates, mind telling me all the mods etc your using?

If you're gonna use IMG tags, atleast resize the images to something sensible. I know this day and age most people have super quick broadband or whatever, but theres still some people who have slow internet.

800x600 is more than enough. If you wan't people to see your fullscreen pic, use links.
LOL @ The last pictures skin.
Quote from Jakg :jeez that's nice - I take it that's a totally raw screenshot?

Seeing as my hi-res LFS folder is slowly being eroded by LFS updates, mind telling me all the mods etc your using?

Well the screenshot had a tiny bit of contrast. But it only made the car color nicer so it doesn't really count.

I'm using Darkone 55's nice reflections;
Luathas' GTR interior (FZ and FX) and Lynce's XR interior;
Luathas' Sparco seats (Both for XR and FZ);
E-Kar's track textures except for Kyoto. I'm using Celmo's;
Some tires that Alucard made a while back;
Lots of things that I can't really think of. Just ask me if you need anything else.
no its not my screen
Attached images
wow.jpg
Installed some hi res skies the other day.Tested on some conditions but this one just got my eyes popped.The screenshots have a dramatic feel with the new skies and such .

I'm loving that first shot Keisu. High res skies make so much difference.
Quote from ImportFantasy :Installed some hi res skies the other day.Tested on some conditions but this one just got my eyes popped.The screenshots have a dramatic feel with the new skies and such .

That is just awesome! Shame of the drifting tho. :P
Quote from ImportFantasy :Installed some hi res skies the other day.Tested on some conditions but this one just got my eyes popped.The screenshots have a dramatic feel with the new skies and such .

holy crap the skies look werid but cool, nice job
Quote from Riders Motion :Tiny gap between the tarmac and the bumper.

Is it possible to make LFS look like in this picture ingame with using any graphic software? It would be amazing.
Quote from PioneerLv :Is it possible to make LFS look like in this picture ingame with using any graphic software? It would be amazing.

Since it's the raw shots thread, I wouldn't say it's edited.
Quote from PioneerLv :Is it possible to make LFS look like in this picture ingame with using any graphic software? It would be amazing.

upgrade to Y19 or 20 and put all settings on high..

Raw Screenshots Thread.
(3270 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG